Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.48 - 150votes)

Kenja no Deshi wo Nanoru Kenja

Alt Names: alt 賢者の弟子を名乗る賢者alt 自称贤者弟子的贤者alt Kenja no Deshi wo Nanoru Kenjaalt She Professed Herself The Pupil Of The Wise Man
Author: Ryuusen Hirotsugu
Artist: Suemitsu Dicca
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyGender Bender Gender Bender
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In one of the worlds that exist within virtual reality, Kagami held the title of one of the Nine Sages, a position that placed him at the pinnacle of magicians.
One day, he fell asleep in-game after pulling an all-nighter. When he opened his eyes, what he found was a world that was different to the one before… More important than anything else, was that the grizzled and dignified veteran’s body that he was used to, had now turned into an innocent little girl’s.
If his true identity was leaked, honestly speaking it was a situation where it was very possible that the solemn image he had built up until now would be destroyed.

And to deal with this problem, the excuse that he came up with was…

Japanese Raw Link:
http://comicride.jp/pupil/
Go to Kenja no Deshi wo Nanoru Kenja Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

186 Comments

A giant castle filled with servile undead maids, this necromancer has excellent taste!!

So just a heads up, around chapter 9 the copy these guys are translating weirds out because ch 10 claims to be ch 11 on the page and so on. Checking the back number samples from the JP website it looks like the raw spliced the front half of 9 and the back half of 10 together or something.

edit: I changed the order back to normal, and translated the extra so it can take its original place

All those smug, kinda make remember that certain founder of alchemist that turn himself to little girl and obsessed to be the cutest and also always being smug when slaughtering the enemy

So just a heads up, around chapter 9 the copy these guys are translating weirds out because ch 10 claims to be ch 11 on the page and so on. Checking the back number samples from the JP website it looks like the raw spliced the front half of 9 and the back half of 10 together or something.

Ah, I have forgotten that this series has a weird thing of detailing Mira going to the toilet. Why did they have to draw the process.......

It's something I can ignore but still, very very weird and creepy.

Also, those rooms are stupidly big.

Also also, I love this series reaction faces.

Spoiler

Now I want to see her get beat for that. Won't happen, but it'd be nice.

Ahaha, I love Mira's smile. Her smug ass smile, her satisfied smile, her "sappy cliches are fine too" smile. Keep it coming please and thank you! I wonder what's up with SoulHowl though. Couldn't he just revive that women as a zombie if she dies? Or is there more to it? Ah well. I was hoping we'd get to see another of the Wisemen, but it's too soon eh.

I hope you've come prepared, because it's time to duel

Spoiler

IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-DUEL!

How often are the raws coming out?

should be monthly, although i have not seen raws out for the past 2 months or so, its stuck on 15 of which one chapter was an extra, so there are 14 story chapters publicly available as raws at the moment and 12 of them are translated, so 2 to go

almost caught up to the raws available, just one more push xD

How often are the raws coming out?

almost caught up to the raws available, just one more push xD

Spoiler

so smug, so wow

I hope you've come prepared, because it's time to duel

Spoiler

Ah, Mira, so cute and smug!..

Spoiler

so smug, so wow

Now, I can't wait for Mira's best summoned

Spoiler

to show up.

They should note 9.5 instead 10 for extra chapter. This is confuse us readers

I belive we should follow the original and not mess with it, ch 10 is indeed extra but it was named chapter 10, also people might wonder why there's difference between the numbers in manga and the numbers in batoto, which may lead to simular mess OnePunchMan have.

Suddent it went all duo but I dunno :P

Spoiler

Spoiler

It's translated here https://hotcocoatranslations.wordpress.com/she-professed-herself-the-pupil-of-the-wise-man/

But the manga seem ahead of the translation.

And the web novel here: https://theundeadmachinetranslator.wordpress.com/she-professed-herself-the-pupil-of-the-wiseman-wn/

Spoiler

lol, so adopted children have  no "connection" with their adoptive parents is what your trying to say ? remember even items with some connection to the person can summon them with the mirror if they are dead, i think they would still have a strong connection regardless of whether or not he was adopted

true but you got to admit it would be pretty funny. like the reason his "parents" left 5 years ago was because they got tired of him and just wanted to go on a long honeymoon.

was trying to avoid messing with the naming/number but I guess its better that way, changed it so its chapter 10 now, and the extra will just be 9,5 as is usual,

i Should hurry and note that Chapter 10 of this manga, is an extra that happens sometime in the middle of chapter 9. it's short but has alot of text that doesn't do much for the story, so while i do plan to eventually release it, for now i just skipped it and translated 11 where the story continues

so question is, is the kids parents alive or is this like a "you're adopted" reveal?

Spoiler

so question is, is the kids parents alive or is this like a "you're adopted" reveal?

lol, so adopted children have  no "connection" with their adoptive parents is what your trying to say ? remember even items with some connection to the person can summon them with the mirror if they are dead, i think they would still have a strong connection regardless of whether or not he was adopted

No, HE inside was a YOUNG GUY playing an OLD MAN for a long time, who then turned his OLD MAN into a YOUNG GIRL for giggles and accidentally saved the change from YOUNG GUY playing OLD MAN to YOUNG GUY playing YOUNG GIRL and now is a genuine YOUNG GIRL with the soul of a YOUNG GUY. It's complicated.

dat looks painful for my eyes and not really a brainfcked puzzle... as a former nekama i know dat feeling a lil bit too much... so, anyone? please raise your hand?

also... THAT is a valkyrie??? she's appear very plain and dat tiara... made her, err... looks very magical(?) like sailor moon(lol)?... okay, so now we know dat SQE ver. of valkyrie sisters has the upper hand... 

I feel the zombie that appeared in town was the Fiancé that went missing. RIP Thomas

Chekov's zombie lmao

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics