Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.5 - 101votes)

Tripeace

Alt Names: alt トライピースalt Tri-Piecealt Tripeace แก๊งป่วนชวนรักษ์โลกalt 戰爭仲裁者
Author: Maru Tomoyuki
Artist: Maru Tomoyuki
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaGender Bender Gender BenderSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Nana, handsome amnesiac youth who has long fair hair and a strong sense of justice, attempts to bring peace to the world. To do so, he attained a Tri-peace operative number (102078) in an organisation of people who stop wars and encourage peace.
Faced with danger and perpetual doubt in whether or not he can truly get the world to be at peace using his good disguise (crossdressing as Nanako), he strives to stop all wars.
Go to Tripeace Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic My principles of creating peace. New Window truepurple
  • 10 Replies
Topic Mothers betrayal of daughter. New Window truepurple
  • 2 Replies

217 Comments

Nothing wakes a man's sense of self faster than a swift kick to the kintama.

...How to get somebody who has recovered from memory loss to change back to his memoryless-new-memories self?

A hard kick in the balls, that's how.

for those waiting for nana to show how strong he really is, prepare to get disappointed :D next chapter is uber lame. fkin letdown.

yeah i just read it and really disappointed how bad nana wont last long hope 4 a twist thought  

for those waiting for nana to show how strong he really is, prepare to get disappointed :D next chapter is uber lame. fkin letdown.

Pg 13 Zero: What What have I been fighting for!!??!?!?!?

Allow me-

Iris?... Iris?!

What.... WHAT HAVE I BEEN FIGHTING FOOOOOOOOORRRR!!!!!?!?!!!?!

OOOOOOOOOOHHHH! Finally, the return of Crossdressing Nana!

Pg 13 Zero: What What have I been fighting for!!??!?!?!?

Damn and I thought that headbutt would shake free Nana.

Catfight! even thou one of cats is a trap! :D

Nanako's so HOOOT!! Next chapter: CATFIGHT!!

Yes Nana...I LOVE that disguise even better!!!!!!!

I like how this manga can relate to crossdressing no matter how serious the situation is lol

Nana vs Shiro heh...

tumblr_mk4desbkUg1rqyhl7o3_500.gif

@Jidan

All cool things must end quickly. Otherwise, they wouldn't be called "cool".

nice manga, espeecially nana and his past are awesome. but unfortunately this will end in a few chapters,too bad
"my only law of mediation is death"
she... doesn't even follow her own rules?... well she's still awesome so who cares
Nana was right. The dark side really does have free cookies and milk..... especially cats. And the internet loves cats.
I'm still on Nana's side. Go ARES!
I really liked the twist with the MC, I like the manga even more now.
Yea I'm loving this new arc, can this even get more epic?!
I think the new Nana is pretty awesome. I mean the old Nana is pretty awesome. Well he kinda is new though...

Fuck it.

The Violent Nana is pretty awesome.
Kittens and cross dressing... never thought that combo was possible...
@unlimito well its say... "from this world... war will never cease to exist..." kinda thing....
heh fukunashi means no clothes
umm do those X's mean anything?... (the ones with Japanese next to them)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics