Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.5 - 101votes)

Tripeace

Alt Names: alt トライピースalt Tri-Piecealt Tripeace แก๊งป่วนชวนรักษ์โลกalt 戰爭仲裁者
Author: Maru Tomoyuki
Artist: Maru Tomoyuki
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaGender Bender Gender BenderSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Nana, handsome amnesiac youth who has long fair hair and a strong sense of justice, attempts to bring peace to the world. To do so, he attained a Tri-peace operative number (102078) in an organisation of people who stop wars and encourage peace.
Faced with danger and perpetual doubt in whether or not he can truly get the world to be at peace using his good disguise (crossdressing as Nanako), he strives to stop all wars.
Go to Tripeace Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic My principles of creating peace. New Window truepurple
  • 10 Replies
Topic Mothers betrayal of daughter. New Window truepurple
  • 2 Replies

217 Comments

Spoiler
Almost reminding me of "Soul Eater"... graphically, I mean

Spoiler
Awesome, keep em coming
Ooh the God of War, now we just need the God of Love and Peace.
Having the bad guy secret council at a family restaurant. This perfectly summarizes this manga.
haha the way we find out his name.
God of war introduced into this. Oddly enough, didn't see that coming.
@ Lowlightt

How exactly am I trolled? It ends at chapter 43
... LOL I saw that coming
Spoiler
@Cydric

Ahahahahaha, you got trolled by the author.
And another flat chest... Still, also saw this coming :/
That was a very good... Well you'll know when you see it.
Ch 34 is out on Easy Going.

Spoiler
That 'twist!' really made me sigh in relief there...
Wait, Nana is really giving up crossdressing?! Noooooooooooo~!
Anyone but me wish there were an "onee-chan" type character who isn't really a guy.. Or at least an "anego". Nothing against flat chested, but too many somewhat loses effect..
Fatality!!!!

Skorpion...Wins!!!!!!!!!!!!
@Burst

To newcomers to this wonderful manga, read Burst's comment. Just by seeing that, try to guess which one is the one wearing the pants. No, I challenge you, try it! >:)
Is the 43 the last chapter or the last raw? About 3 vols left, I hope it's a decent ending considering this is a monthly manga. There are enough spaces to make an awesome arc
Chapter 43 is the last chapter after that no more Tripeace Posted Image
the sicko needle bastard is dead
i don't know if i have to be happy or not, because he got killed very fast
Pain, is that you?
Lol at Shiro! She is denying that Nana is Nanako but in reality she knew and was thinking of Nana crossdressing with short hair!!
Hrm? Hrm!? He spiked the cute girl?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics