Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 105votes)

Ane no Onaka wo Fukuramaseru no wa Boku

Alt Names: alt 姐姐的肚子由我来搞大alt 姉のおなかをふくらませるのは僕alt It's Up to Me to Fill my Sister's Stomach
Author: Sakai Onta
Artist: Onda Chiro
Genres: Cooking CookingEcchi EcchiSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: This is the story of a pair of step-siblings who are now living alone together. The high-school-age older sister, Kyoko, is pretty wild (and is even into pro-wrestling), while the elementary-school-age little brother is a fairly serious kid. He is often embarrassed by her teasing. The two of them pass their daily life together, every day cooking for one another. (from MangaHelpers)
Go to Ane no Onaka wo Fukuramaseru no wa Boku Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic RAW Ane no Onaka wo Fukuraremaseru no wa Boku New Window Nefrytone
  • 1 Replies

197 Comments

hahahaha, man*, Shinobu gives off such strong trap vibes. Or maybe he's just your typical shota. >_>

I don't where this Kon-san came from, but as of right now, he's best character.

It's a 

Spoiler

Bowl

Kon-san is a cool person.

So Uh, Do we call the cops, Shinobu seems to be in danger

Except Shinobu's the weird one this time, the old guy's just being normal

So Uh, Do we call the cops, Shinobu seems to be in danger

Haha, the artist clearly had a lot of fun with the girls' school panels.

If you dont mind, pls share it with us for research purpose. 

Not that guy, but I had been aware of this one before: /g/640374/96b711eeb0/ (it is a sad panda link). Title: Pan Pan Bakery. The art style leaves much to be desired.

qZe2t.jpg

Would you have preferred "It's Up to Me to Fill My Sister's Stomach with Semen?"

The subtext is much funnier without the autism HA HA DON'T YOU GET IT OF COURSE YOU DON'T LET ME SAY IT STRAIGHT.

Leave it the author, m'kay?

>Salty-sweet
>Strong taste

>He's the only dude on the vol.2 cover

YEAH I GET YOUR FUCKING GOAL HERE, AUTHOR

so in summary,

"i had been craving your (inaris) since last night"

LVI6dnK.png

That alt title looks... blatantly fake. I mean "It's Up to Me to Fuck My Sister's Ass"... really guys? You're better than this. Consider it removed.

Would you have preferred "It's Up to Me to Fill My Sister's Stomach with Semen?"

Is... is it because she's sexy?

FUCK

That alt title looks... blatantly fake. I mean "It's Up to Me to Fuck My Sister's Ass"... really guys? You're better than this. Consider it removed.

Removed it. We can let the manga speak for itself.

Starting to see why Sexy is called Sexy.

Is... is it because she's sexy?

"It's Up to Me to Fuck My Sister's Ass"

I THOUGHT THAT'S WHERE THIS WAS HEADED. The cooking portion is a fucking red-herring. 

well i mean the title is actually about filling her stomach and being full, eating, especilaly with regards to "side dishes" is often slang for sex/masturbation or sexual enjoyment

Starting to see why Sexy is called Sexy.

This is just a few steps away from becoming an H-Doujin. That being said, I'm gonna go search for one like this.

If you dont mind, pls share it with us for research purpose. 

Shinobu is best girl

'shinobu's special inarizushi'

this comes to mind

Spoiler

This is just a few steps away from becoming an H-Doujin. That being said, I'm gonna go search for one like this.

Is this a normal cooking manga?

or the sister is actually cooking is little brother to be a worthy s*x partner?

i wonder how many h-dojin based on this series already

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics