Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 105votes)

Ane no Onaka wo Fukuramaseru no wa Boku

Alt Names: alt 姐姐的肚子由我来搞大alt 姉のおなかをふくらませるのは僕alt It's Up to Me to Fill my Sister's Stomach
Author: Sakai Onta
Artist: Onda Chiro
Genres: Cooking CookingEcchi EcchiSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: This is the story of a pair of step-siblings who are now living alone together. The high-school-age older sister, Kyoko, is pretty wild (and is even into pro-wrestling), while the elementary-school-age little brother is a fairly serious kid. He is often embarrassed by her teasing. The two of them pass their daily life together, every day cooking for one another. (from MangaHelpers)
Go to Ane no Onaka wo Fukuramaseru no wa Boku Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic RAW Ane no Onaka wo Fukuraremaseru no wa Boku New Window Nefrytone
  • 1 Replies

197 Comments

Oh look, Shinobu and his harem.

Suppon a QT and a best

Wasn't this a story about siblings cooking for each other? Last chapter was incongruous enough- now it's slipped into gyaru gang fights territory. (And how did Sexy intimidate the girl exactly? There is no story flow or explanation via art- just being told it happened as such) Maybe this was a trojan horse series- wanting to write something else, but only could get the original premise sold?

I was always under the impression that some authors will simply change the genre if the original doesn't do well enough in the publications. Modaka(?) Box was the best example of this, it started out as a generic school life manga, then instantly dropped into the blatant-plot-to-save-rankings, then finally as a last desperate attempt to save the series it became... a fighting manga, with the cutesy comic relief sidekick as the main villain no less(seriously, it was a trainwreck).

This, though, feels more like the author just doesn't know what he's doing. Or maybe it's based on a light novel, mangas based on LNs are always awkwardly paced
Dear God. If this ever will be turned into anime, I hope Kyoko is voiced by Horie Yui Amen.
Spoiler

such duckface

Really love the cover photo!
Would be lurking for updates on this one!

And this scene tho!

Spoiler

SO PRICELESS! :rofl:

well hoping in the next chapter all of them gonna eat shinobu's cooking :D

Wtf? Another chapter of outright confusion. Perhaps it gets clearer as the story goes on, but wtf is happening in this story? Wasn't this a story about siblings cooking for each other? Last chapter was incongruous enough- now it's slipped into gyaru gang fights territory. (And how did Sexy intimidate the girl exactly? There is no story flow or explanation via art- just being told it happened as such) Maybe this was a trojan horse series- wanting to write something else, but only could get the original premise sold? If that were the case, the editors on this are very permissive with the storytelling liberties, but poor on controlling and tightening up execution. Read that the artist/author were h-doujin creators prior- perhaps this is their first serialized manga, hopefully explaining the strange shifts in story focus? Kinda grasping to see things to keep interest, but its getting difficult - still nice art, and always looking for more fun cooking manga, and could even get behind the jarring gyaru/background story shifts IF they were executed well.

The thing that comes to mind is the old series Goldenboy- and not in a good way- a story just went off the rails into WTF land. Thankfully this series is young so perhaps it can course correct? Or maybe it's meant to reach out beyond the fan base that came in expecting a fun sibling/cooking premise, in which case, guess that ship is sailing forward on its own =P

I don't even know what to say about this. More excited for next chapter than ever.

I don't know what this manga is about anymore

Spoiler

Welp, found the new cool badass waifu.

tbh he has enough trap and shota power that if this was a H-manga, he would have been in bed with every female character at this point

You mean he hasn't bedded and wedded all of them secretly?

shinobu's harem(foodies) is growing :D

I am completely okay with this turning into a gyaru delinquent manga where girls headbutt each other regularly.

It's getting harder and harder to describe the premise of this manga in one sentence.

Damn, what world-building we've got here.

SEXY CHOP.

There really aren't enough girl gang fights in shounen manga tbh.

God, that last chapter set up this one so very very hard.

Uuuwwwaa, the story is getting convuluted.

I'm getting wierd vibes from these step-siblings. One minute, they're like a brother and sister, next, it seems like the big sister is grooming her brother to become her husband when he's finally legal.

I believe you failed to notice chapter one's art pages where he was dressed in girl's clothes with his sister. He was evidentally designed to have a very high trap level, especially considering that a 'friend' of his thinks he'd look cute in girl's clothes.

tbh he has enough trap and shota power that if this was a H-manga, he would have been in bed with every female character at this point

I'm getting wierd vibes from these step-siblings. One minute, they're like a brother and sister, next, it seems like the big sister is grooming her brother to become her husband when he's finally legal.

hahahaha, ma, Shinobu gives off such strong trap vibes. Or maybe he's just your typical shota. >_>

I believe you failed to notice chapter one's art pages where he was dressed in girl's clothes with his sister. He was evidentally designed to have a very high trap level, especially considering that a 'friend' of his thinks he'd look cute in girl's clothes.

Every chapter of this is a disjointed mess but this one was worst by far.

There is a lot to like in the series overall, but I have to agree- there is too much info crammed in this chapter that made it hard to follow.

kon-san's bro level is pretty high

not only he managed to hook riyuko, but he also managed to scoop shinobu.

Every chapter of this is a disjointed mess but this one was worst by far.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics