Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.06 - 90votes)

Yuizaki-san wa Nageru!

Alt Names: alt 結崎さんはなげる!alt Tolak Peluru Yuizaki!alt Yuizaki-san Throws!
Author: Kagami Yuuma
Artist: Kagami Yuuma
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A girl with a fascination with shotput, and a boy with a fascination for the girl.
Go to Yuizaki-san wa Nageru! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

134 Comments

Just a heads up for Godric.Kharg:
In ch28, pg09, I believe the 2 lines "There's nothing to fear." & "Let's see what we have left." have been swapped, with who should be saying them.

The author is giving more camel toes then ever. A+++
Alright, at least he's keeping others' balls from hitting her face... Gotta start from somewhere.

If you're going to lie when asked in return, there's no point in asking to begin with. If you feel you can lie about it, they might think the same. Now you can't trust their answer because you lied.

I woulda answered "still trying to figure that out..."

Or

"Kinda, but trying to figure out why I like them"

Mind you, these are teenagers, and half the time it's played off innocents where they are half unsure.

If you're going to lie when asked in return, there's no point in asking to begin with. If you feel you can lie about it, they might think the same. Now you can't trust their answer because you lied.

He had an amazing chance that say the moon is beautiful. And he blew it!

I don't know if I should facepalm or not

Alright. Just started reading this. It's good. But I gotta say ch 3 page 7 left panel...NEVER FREAKING USE THAT POSTURE WHEN LIFTING WEIGHTS HOLY CRAP HER BACK JUST BROKE!!!!! That is all.
If he doesn't manage to pull off at least a moon is beautiful next chapter...

Spoiler

me too ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I bet she's in love with Shotput-kun

You don't say.

I don't think that the Chairman approved of that ass.

Spoiler

Oh but she do, she do

I don't think that the Chairman approved of that ass.

Spoiler

A toddler carrying 10 kg bag of rice ? Damn

Huh. Do you think that's how the author's uniform fetish started too? That's a lot more wholesome than I would have imagined.

I bet she's in love with Shotput-kun

this manga is nice but there is no romance, the tag should be removed
if eventually romance happens then add it

What do you mean? You expected him on the cover? Why? Yuizaki is titular character(and the MC).

for his ship obviously. why would i want to have a dude on the volume covers? and he's the male mc

At most Yuizaki could be interested in his balls, maybe XD

Maybe if they weighed 8.8 lbs.

dPFst3h.jpg?1

Glorious

At most Yuizaki could be interested in his balls, maybe XD

did anyone ever have any expectations for mc-kun with these volume covers when starting to read the manga?

What do you mean? You expected him on the cover? Why? Yuizaki is titular character(and the MC).

glomp-crush

Well that's new

The New 2 Lesbo Character, Makes Oomiya-kun Presence Fading away and Overshadowing By Bunch of Booties
My Condolences.

did anyone ever have any expectations for mc-kun with these volume covers when starting to read the manga?

The New 2 Lesbo Character, Makes Oomiya-kun Presence Fading away and Overshadowing By Bunch of Booties
My Condolences.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics