Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 466votes)

Uchi no Musume no Tame Naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru Kamo Shirenai

Alt Names: alt うちの娘の為ならば、俺はもしかしたら魔王も倒せるかもしれないalt ถ้าเพื่อลูกสาวแล้วล่ะก็ต่อให้ต้องกำจัดจอมมารผมก็จะทำalt För min dotter kanske jag till och med klarar av att besegra demonkungenalt Für meine Tochter, wäre ich vielleicht sogar in der Lage den Dämonenkönig zu besiegenalt For My Daughter, I Might Even Be Able to Defeat the Demon Kingalt Por mi hija, yo incluso podría derrotar al rey demonioalt UchiMusume
Author: Chirolu
Artist: Hota
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureCooking CookingDrama DramaFantasy FantasySeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: He met a girl. A young girl branded with the mark of a criminal. That was the beginning of everything. "Crap, my girl's so cute" This is the story of the two who became an overly protective guardian and an adopted child, changing relationships, and furthermore until how that relationship evolves.

adapted from the web/light novel series of the same name

Japanese Webnovel Raw:
http://ncode.syosetu.com/n5530cf/

Webnovel Translation Info:
https://www.novelupdates.com/series/if-its-for-my-daughter-id-even-defeat-a-demon-lord/
Go to Uchi no Musume no Tame Naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru Kamo Shirenai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Manga Raw? New Window NormanDFang
  • 0 Replies

651 Comments

This is so cute but goddammit Japan stop it with this Electra complex with surrogate fathers. I want to see a happy father and adoptive daughter that can live together without fucking.

I hate to say it but Japan's hentai about Father-Daughter incest, while may not as many as Brother-Sister incest, is still quite numerous.

Just one chapter nearly killed me. Any more and I really will die.  I'm gonna contact the funeral home now while I wait for the next chapter.

i found pedo here !! come ASAP!!

Spoiler

Crap...Gotta Bail

pedobear.gif

This is so cute but goddammit Japan stop it with this Electra complex with surrogate fathers. I want to see a happy father and adoptive daughter that can live together without fucking.

Japan has a weird fetish thanks to the nuke. 

in a magazine published?

i found pedo here !! come ASAP!!
Spoiler

For My Daughter, I Might Even Be Able to Defeat the Demon King

YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

10/10 premise. You go get 'em, dad. For a daughter that adorable, I'd be willing to do anything too. If there was a way to follow this twice, I'd do it.

insta follo

Instafollow

Agreeed... therefore instafollow.

Isn't there many manga that doesn't follow Usagi Drop route? As one on the sick side of step parent-children relationship IN MANGA...

Spoiler

This one's pair appearances reminds me of that overloaded-cuteness colored-manga where the pair live in ...roadside? ._. 

----

oo rodiura kurashi

tbh the only thing that bothered me in usagi drop is the almost 30 years old gap my max age gap is 10 but i can stretch it to 15 soo yeah i am ok if this ends up the romantic route.

but based on the 1st chapter for now chances are small

Isn't there many manga that doesn't follow Usagi Drop route? As one on the sick side of step parent-children relationship IN MANGA...

Spoiler

This one's pair appearances reminds me of that overloaded-cuteness colored-manga where the pair live in ...roadside? ._. 

----

oo rodiura kurashi

Here's 2 I can think of

Spoiler

----

oo rodiura kurashi

Usagi Drop actually went somewhere? I dropped it when it pulled out the "10 years later" bullshit.

Spoil it for me will ya

Spoiler

I still consider the anime ending to be the canon one. 

This is pretty cute. As long as it doesn't have an usagi drop type twist, it looks promising. Thanks for translating it!

That being said, I really wish it was posted one page at a time. It's way too big to see all of it on my laptop screen, so I have to drag it around all over in order to read the whole thing.

Usagi Drop actually went somewhere? I dropped it when it pulled out the "10 years later" bullshit.

Spoil it for me will ya

So... sooo....SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! @__@*

Oh god I miss taking care of my daughter when she was this young. Now she's all grown up and is a fan of 1 direction.....where did I go wrong!?!?!

I wonder what make those people in the manga easily accept a demon in their town

they'll more or less touch on that issue later on based on the web novel

including the obligatory... racist bunch... 

I wonder what make those people in the manga easily accept a demon in their town

demons probably aren't considered dangerous in their world, seeing from how accepting the people are. maybe the demons there are some kind of non-violent but secretive/secluded race with little contact with humans, and/or the fact that latina's just a child.

This is pretty cute. As long as it doesn't have an usagi drop type twist, it looks promising.

Spoiler

I will be in denial and pretend none of this will happen so I can enjoy the story till it comes to that.

The actual best part for me in this promising work of cuteness is the fact that Language Barrier is a thing.

It serve as a very nice and natural plot point and indicator to show the awkwardness between the two at first, then to show how close they will be at the future.

At least it's something new than this 0/10 shitty rpg-like shit :3 big Follow for this one :> 

"My demon daughteru can't be this cute"

CUTE AF, definitely gonna read this and the WN mmm...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics