Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 466votes)

Uchi no Musume no Tame Naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru Kamo Shirenai

Alt Names: alt うちの娘の為ならば、俺はもしかしたら魔王も倒せるかもしれないalt ถ้าเพื่อลูกสาวแล้วล่ะก็ต่อให้ต้องกำจัดจอมมารผมก็จะทำalt För min dotter kanske jag till och med klarar av att besegra demonkungenalt Für meine Tochter, wäre ich vielleicht sogar in der Lage den Dämonenkönig zu besiegenalt For My Daughter, I Might Even Be Able to Defeat the Demon Kingalt Por mi hija, yo incluso podría derrotar al rey demonioalt UchiMusume
Author: Chirolu
Artist: Hota
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureCooking CookingDrama DramaFantasy FantasySeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: He met a girl. A young girl branded with the mark of a criminal. That was the beginning of everything. "Crap, my girl's so cute" This is the story of the two who became an overly protective guardian and an adopted child, changing relationships, and furthermore until how that relationship evolves.

adapted from the web/light novel series of the same name

Japanese Webnovel Raw:
http://ncode.syosetu.com/n5530cf/

Webnovel Translation Info:
https://www.novelupdates.com/series/if-its-for-my-daughter-id-even-defeat-a-demon-lord/
Go to Uchi no Musume no Tame Naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru Kamo Shirenai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Manga Raw? New Window NormanDFang
  • 0 Replies

651 Comments

I will never not have a problem with this kind of thinking, especially in a fantasy novel. Was the  Demon a women? She might as well have a grudge against all females then. If your parents were killed by a mugger would you go off on a tirade against all humans then? Seems like an obvious mental instability

If his/her parents killed by mugger, he/she will became batman..

Except diplomacy is generally done in the hopes of reaching a peaceful resolution. Neither of these outcomes are peaceful.

This is a threat: Dale wants blood.

Dale be like "i'll make you an offer you can't refuse"

For my daughter, I Might even abuse my High ranking Authority and Status

There's nothing diplomatic about it. Dale is pretty much saying punish your colleague or I'll punish ALL of you.

To be fair, that's basically what diplomacy is.

Ty for the chapter.

It was a nice diplomatic chapter, i thought he would go berserk.

There's nothing diplomatic about it. Dale is pretty much saying punish your colleague or I'll punish ALL of you.

This entire page of comments should really be expunged because ya'll are writing out well more than enough replies for people to piece together exactly what you're talking about outside of the spoiler tags. If you really must rant and vent about long removed future events, make a forum topic instead of having it slapping people in the face the moment they come to the page.

Seriously fucking rude.

>Monika Reacts only.
I got you fam.

Spoiler

[Althougt most of them gathering pitchfork and torch to burn some heretic teacher(including me)]

As one of the angrymob i agree 100℅

You mess with the loli you get the Dale!!

CHOP HER HEAD OFF! SLAUGHTER THEM ALL!

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

An execution is necessary So what if her parent's died from demon? BULLSHIT! That doesn't give her any right to yell at her She's a child for Pete's sake!

I will never not have a problem with this kind of thinking, especially in a fantasy novel. Was the  Demon a women? She might as well have a grudge against all females then. If your parents were killed by a mugger would you go off on a tirade against all humans then? Seems like an obvious mental instability

I hope he doesn't punish them collectively - the other church teachers were kind to Latina (here and see ch. 13)

He mad

We want blood!

An execution is necessary So what if her parent's died from demon? BULLSHIT! That doesn't give her any right to yell at her She's a child for Pete's sake!

Caught up on the web novel translation, and I dropped it.

Spoiler

I've had to point this out far too many times, but the problem with

Spoiler

wasn't the direction it went, it was the lousy storytelling, where the ending came out of left field, was totally not sold, and sidelined some sympathetic characters.  Stories can go that direction and have it work fine if it's done decently.

Spoiler

If not going into that route then what? is there any better route than that?.
Spoiler
Spoiler

"If those are the leaders in a Manga".  LOL.  You pick up a newspaper lately?

Heheh... he probably hasn't.  Can't blame them.  I don't want to see the news either.  It's actually ironic isn't it...

"I will effectively make sure, through all proper and formal channels, that your name, and anyone associated with this, will be run through every form of mud and shit possibly imaginable for hiding this information, and causing harm by doing so."  

Partially angry.

I assume that no one has seen Dale fully angry, given that civilization is still intact and the surface has not become glass.

The teacher is a very good example of how much we haven't learned shit yet.  Neo Nazis, religious zealouts and fanatics... they are all the same.  

Still, she's supposed to be educated and a leader in her community... If those are the leaders in a Manga... argh...

"If those are the leaders in a Manga".  LOL.  You pick up a newspaper lately?

Spoiler

Oh please, can you stop just bringin' this matter again and again....
We, majority the reader here wanna discuss about current stories with peace[Althougt most of them gathering pitchfork and torch to burn some heretic teacher(including me)]

Don't sustain this peace with your spoiler-hating. =_=, We aware this risk

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics