Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.58 - 204votes)

The Vanisher King and his 12 Starlight Maidens

Alt Names: alt 괴멸왕과 12인의 별의 무녀alt Kaimetsu Ou to Juuninin no Hoshi no Mikoalt Kaimetsuou to 12-nin no Hoshi no Mikoalt 怪灭王与12人的星之巫女alt 怪滅王と12人の星の巫女
Author: Nanasuke
Artist: Nanasuke
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: After saving a loli devil, Yomikadou Meijirou discovers that he was born with the Seal of Solomon on his tongue, a special power that allows him to control all forms of sorcery and devils. He also discovers that he will die in three years as every use of his power uses up his lifespan.

He is told that the only way to save himself is to establish a contract with the twelve Starlight Maidens who were born with a special sign somewhere on their body, and to do so he must lick their sign with his tongue where his sign is located.

The MC then begins living alone with a loli devil in his room while seeking out the twelve Starlight Maidens to lick the signs on their bodies.
Go to The Vanisher King and his 12 Starlight Maidens Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Raws New Window odin007
  • 0 Replies

212 Comments

Kogabata needs to be hung. The 'priest' is a bloody sinner and needs to be judged for the crime of laying his hands upon an underaged girl. He's nothing more than a hedonistic pervert and his end will be bad. I am one hundred percent certain that freak believes Karasuma loves him and that they will consumate sooner or later.

My guess is that Meijirou is going to utterly destroy that man and Karasuma will come around.

Best girl is the one who just up and kissed him. Or maybe it is the loli devil, since without her, there would be no other girls.

Thank you so much Kirei Cake for still translating this. OMG that guy that was casually molesting Kinako-chan should just get expelled or die, religions? 

I don't think so he keep going around touching everyone girls.

Ah I got a such a nice feeling for Kinako such a nice girl. :D

Why is he casually molesting her and why is she allowing it

Because religion

Why is he casually molesting her and why is she allowing it

I do enjoy this series and am glad you reached a compromise. I already wait for other series so it'll be fine waiting for this one. 

finally after long time new chapter!!!

Even if you release only once a month or two, I'm glad it's not dropped. I like this series more than other stuff you release/d (like Arachnid, which kinda got eeeh after the author ran out of ideas).

Based Kirei cake for continueing at your own pace.

Hurray for compromises!

Well fuck. Hoping an other group takes over.

Dropped Feelsbadman

Too bad, no more pero pero between magical teenagers.

*flyes away using a jetpack fueled by his tears*

So apparently Kirei has dropped this series, because the translator doesn't want to work on it, since the chapters are long and have a lot of words.

Is anyone else working on this, or is the series effectively dead until someone else picks it up?

Lol "Destroyed" from Guilty Gear

Very good so far, bypassing lots of obnoxious stereotypes (especially regarding the female characters).

Well,that end the friendship with that cool and funny lesbian schoolmate.

The MC is lovable.

You have no idea how it makes things easier to like/forgive.

Why don't we have more of that kind of protagonist?

The girl that kissed him is my favorite right now

Is "tyrannical riding starfish man" a reference to "the crying starfish"?

Just noticed this is Shounen... FUCK! going to be a rom-com with no payoff, like DXD.

they don't get the D there (despite the series' name), but at least they settle relationship matters with an incoming harem ending...

I bet during his childhood, when his grandpa took him around all the places and trained him, he "accidentally" seduced a lot of loli's. And, now, he will reunite with them one by one.

sounds about right, i hope some of the girls are 'fresh' though lol

Just noticed this is Shounen... FUCK! going to be a rom-com with no payoff, like DXD.

I bet during his childhood, when his grandpa took him around all the places and trained him, he "accidentally" seduced a lot of loli's. And, now, he will reunite with them one by one.

Thank you for another update Rumia!

what if Solomon was just a pervert guy and created the signs so he can lick teenager girls all day long 1.0

That's genius!! Kappa

New girl so Kreygasm, I will gladly licking the lick all day long. 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics