Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.09 - 91votes)

Cherry Teacher Sakura Naoki

Alt Names: alt CHERRY TEACHER 䜐倉盎生
Author: Tachibana Kazumi
Artist: Tachibana Kazumi
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A clumsy girl who constantly shows off her panties, even though she doesn't want to. A martial arts expert with a complex surrounding her flat chest. A cool beauty who also is a dangerous lesbian.

These and many other girls make up the all-girl's school that newcomer teacher Sakura Naoki has been hired at. Can he help these girls with their many troubles?
Go to Cherry Teacher Sakura Naoki Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

95 Comments

the creepy stalker MC beat  = minor annoyance, doesn't even register as a minor character.
 all girls school + no other males in the school for 5 chapters = other males not in MC's area. so this manga is mainly 1 and 4. 2 is a bit too extreme. shomin sample, marugoto anju gakuen, and otoboku are my first thoughts of manga that started with harem foreshadowing like this. some more I just thought of : Seirei Tsukai no Kenbu, Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san , boku wa  tomodachi, infinite stratos, Magika no Kenshi to Shoukan Maou, Maou na Ore to Fushihime no Yubiwa, Sekai no Owari no Sekairoku,, in bura!, ninkoi!, ... hmm, I think I'm in an ecchi mood, I'll just keep adding to this list to see how many I can come up with: Kono Shima ni wa Midara de Jaaku na Mono ga Sumu, isuca, Shinmai Maou no Keiyakusha, eiken, Sore ga Kanojo no Seigi nara, Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou , kampfer, Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut, Nagasarete Airantō

Ch 1-11 ... that Vol 1 manga ... and this series end at Vol 03 ...

Spoiler

have you read it and still says this manga have HAREM genre ?

I have read the RAW, and doesn't look like they get jealous or anything, more like this manga is about joke between 3 girls character and MC become victim instead ... THIS IS THE BASIC FORMULA IN THIS MANGA ! AND IT MAKES NEW GIRL HARDER TO GET ADDED ! (there are few new girls, but they only appear 1-3x and don't really develop anything to MC)

it also seems the mangaka is too slow adding their developed flag or so (or added with STRANGE event which feels very unnatural for reader)

I just have odd feeling since start because usually the event hint other girls to get close to MC (as in their feeling get close), yet it didn't happen ... because of it, I can guess this won't become harem ...

(also this manga seems don't sell well and get axed because it's not reaching HAREM genre as "more than 2 girls have feeling to MC" , as far as I notice, in the end, ... only 2 girls have feeling to MC, and he end with one... )

the last event is ... well, IMO it's quite silly and feels being too forced ...

let's see when the translation reach there and if you know what I'm trying to say in here ...

you won this time sensei, you won ... now go to have lunch in the teacher's lounge.

also Squiggles, that's some seriously bad news, hope your friend can get a good rehabilitation :)

Oh, I was afraid this was a harem so I was avoiding it. Glad it's not.

Science and technology might have given the flatties a hand, but your instincts (as a healthy male) are wired to seek bigger boobs anyway when looking for a mate. >:^)

Breast size does not affect the amount of milk produced, so evolutionarily there is no reason for men to prefer larger breasts. The ongoing theory is that men prefer larger breasts because they look like an ass, and all men are ass men. Well, that and the whole "the less masculine it looks, the more attractive it is to males" thing.

Breast size with regards to what attracts men was made pointless once other methods of feeding nursing infants came about. In short, with today's methods a small-breasted woman can raise healthy infants just as well as a 48V cup size woman can. Breast size no longer matters to truly adult men.

Science and technology might have given the flatties a hand, but your instincts (as a healthy male) are wired to seek bigger boobs anyway when looking for a mate. >:^)

The size DOES matter for male adults.

Big breasts means the woman can potentially feed better/more children. Which means that if you have children with her, they will most likely grow up faster and/or stronger than offspring from a flat woman.

That's why men overall prefer larger breasts, which is what the "debates" are all about.

Then again, large hips are also an important factor since larger hips = larger birth canal = better chance of giving birth to child with less pain for the woman and higher survival ratio of both. Even if nowadays risky pregnancy means surgical birth, it's still something that sits in the human (or at least male) psyche.

Breast size with regards to what attracts men was made pointless once other methods of feeding nursing infants came about. In short, with today's methods a small-breasted woman can raise healthy infants just as well as a 48V cup size woman can. Breast size no longer matters to truly adult men.

He was OH SO CLOSE! He could have stopped the argument and escaped intact (without exposing his nipples) if he had framed it in an "infant vs. adult" manner:

"Size matters to a nursing infant because a larger breast has the potential for a larger meal. To an adult, however, size is irrelevant compared to the more important metric: The sensitive nipple is superior to the insensitive one."

This would have stopped the argument because sensitivity is not something that can be visually evaluated or be enhanced through padding.

Yeah, I know there's no comedy in that direction, but the obsession with oppai size in manga is just... infantile.

The size DOES matter for male adults.

Big breasts means the woman can potentially feed better/more children. Which means that if you have children with her, they will most likely grow up faster and/or stronger than offspring from a flat woman.

That's why men overall prefer larger breasts, which is what the "debates" are all about.

Then again, large hips are also an important factor since larger hips = larger birth canal = better chance of giving birth to child with less pain for the woman and higher survival ratio of both. Even if nowadays risky pregnancy means surgical birth, it's still something that sits in the human (or at least male) psyche.

He was OH SO CLOSE! He could have stopped the argument and escaped intact (without exposing his nipples) if he had framed it in an "infant vs. adult" manner:

"Size matters to a nursing infant because a larger breast has the potential for a larger meal. To an adult, however, size is irrelevant compared to the more important metric: The sensitive nipple is superior to the insensitive one."

This would have stopped the argument because sensitivity is not something that can be visually evaluated or be enhanced through padding.

Yeah, I know there's no comedy in that direction, but the obsession with oppai size in manga is just... infantile.

This chapter was comedy gold

...Either write 'breasts' or don't pluralize "oppai" since it's already something plural. It doesn't even read well. I mean, adding "s" to Japanese words is wrong in and of itself.

Thanks for more of this fun series. a few minor gripes.

ch 11 pg15 final panel "For now can I take this to mean that I won?"

did that miss the edit?

Aren't you going to translate Minori's character profile?

and never say "Mangas" Manga is already both singular and plural.

this series really needs a proofreader and someone to check for simple errors before releases.

Small... Balanced... or Large...

I don't care. I will take what I get. :D

Except fopr granny-type... No one deserves granny-type.

Sounds silly. Gonna follow for now.

yeah, fr, that chick is wearing her skirt way too high

yeah its sad to say but, there are people who wear hot-pants, but the bottom half is a thong.

a skirt that can't even cover the buttcheeks at full length is news to me

yeah, fr, that chick is wearing her skirt way too high

Usually, when people get hit by Truck-kun, they get transferred to another world. I like the originality with Chapter 7.

it's simple, before getting the soul transferred to another world, it got in the vodoo doll 

a skirt that can't even cover the buttcheeks at full length is news to me

Did I just imagine two new chapters?

Or were they never there to begin with...

Btw, I mentioned this to you in the past, Squiggles - panties is plural. Like glasses or pants.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panties

Usually, when people get hit by Truck-kun, they get transferred to another world. I like the originality with Chapter 7.

Truck-sama chooses where your soul will go to

I don't think so I saw them too

okay, I need detail what you mean in this statement ...

do you mean :

1. All other male (beside MC) don't exist, including medium important character

(small non important character might appear)

2. All other male (beside MC) don't exist, including small non-important character (ex : passerby)

(all other male ABSOLUTELY NOT EXIST, not mentioned and not appear until the end of manga)

3. All other male (beside MC) don't exist, including enemies / opponent character

4. Other Male only exist at other "area" and don't disturb MC "area"

(Ex: Love Hina)

5. Other male only get mentioned but might or might NOT appear ?

6. etc ...

and also, please give example manga you mention ...

the creepy stalker MC beat  = minor annoyance, doesn't even register as a minor character.
 all girls school + no other males in the school for 5 chapters = other males not in MC's area. so this manga is mainly 1 and 4. 2 is a bit too extreme. shomin sample, marugoto anju gakuen, and otoboku are my first thoughts of manga that started with harem foreshadowing like this. some more I just thought of : Seirei Tsukai no Kenbu, Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san , boku wa  tomodachi, infinite stratos, Magika no Kenshi to Shoukan Maou, Maou na Ore to Fushihime no Yubiwa, Sekai no Owari no Sekairoku,, in bura!, ninkoi!, ... hmm, I think I'm in an ecchi mood, I'll just keep adding to this list to see how many I can come up with: Kono Shima ni wa Midara de Jaaku na Mono ga Sumu, isuca, Shinmai Maou no Keiyakusha, eiken, Sore ga Kanojo no Seigi nara, Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou , kampfer, Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut, Nagasarete Airantō

You're missing my key point: only 1 male character -the main character (rest are female). I think all mangas like this become harem.

Unless you give me an example this doesn't happen, this manga is basically 100% going to turn harem.

okay, I need detail what you mean in this statement ...

do you mean :

1. All other male (beside MC) don't exist, including medium important character

(small non important character might appear)

2. All other male (beside MC) don't exist, including small non-important character (ex : passerby)

(all other male ABSOLUTELY NOT EXIST, not mentioned and not appear until the end of manga)

3. All other male (beside MC) don't exist, including enemies / opponent character

4. Other Male only exist at other "area" and don't disturb MC "area"

(Ex: Love Hina)

5. Other male only get mentioned but might or might NOT appear ?

6. etc ...

and also, please give example manga you mention ...

that's the key word in here ...

beside, this story might give MC only one girl (or not at all) ...

yeah, it's sad considering MC is pervert, but it just might be that kind of story ...

(the chance is really low in Comedy-Ecchi genre ... but it just might happen ... and I know more than one manga which have this trait)

just click "ecchi" tag ... (and look one by one if there's "comedy" tag without "harem" tag)

when I check it, it surprisingly have quite an amount ...

(and I'm too lazy to list all of it)

You're missing my key point: only 1 male character -the main character (rest are female). I think all mangas like this become harem.

Unless you give me an example this doesn't happen, this manga is basically 100% going to turn harem.

....list?

just click "ecchi" tag ... (and look one by one if there's "comedy" tag without "harem" tag)

when I check it, it surprisingly have quite an amount ...

(and I'm too lazy to list all of it)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics