Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 160votes)

Koisuru Yankee Girl

Alt Names: alt Koi suru Yankee Girlalt Yankee Girl in Lovealt 恋するヤンキーガールalt 恋爱的不良少女
Author: Orihara Sachiko
Artist: Orihara Sachiko
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: When a fiery yankee named Sudou Ayame suddenly confesses her love to Kazami Nagi, he literally can't resist out of fear for his life! Now with their relationship established, Nagi begins to learn that Ayame is more of an innocent maiden than he originally would have thought and subsequently, his own feelings for her may began to blossom too. Well, that is if he can survive Ayame's rough personality and her overbearing delinquent friends as well!
Go to Koisuru Yankee Girl Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

290 Comments

Ch 17.5 is up!  It's a "crossover" (between two of the same author's works) between KYG and Itoshi no Sakura-san.    I've also uploaded the front cover arts and the character sheet for Vol02!    

We will start Volume 2 shortly, as we get it translated, redrawn, and typeset!   I hope you guys enjoy this manga!  

Thank you SquigglesJP for bringing this to us!!!

Coming Soon™ : Chapter 17.5 - Volume 1 Extras!

Then we start volume 2!!!! \o/

granny best gurl

She's saucy!!!

granny best gurl

Looking forward to more of the guy who lacks an inner monologue.

I'm looking forward to Botan beating him up every time he thinks out loud again.

From Mini-Medusa to Mini-Sadako? LOL

Couldn't have said it any better. That's one manga i will never stop recommending 

That and Ore Monogatari!! Fantastic series with great characters and heart.

I wish Angel Densetsu would get an adaptation. One episode of an OVA won't cut it. If Ushio and Tora and Parasyte could, then maybe...

Couldn't have said it any better. That's one manga i will never stop recommending 

Looking forward to more of the guy who lacks an inner monologue.

Poor Nagi, love is almost a literal battle for survival for him, lol.

That must be the legendary "princess punch"

It looks quite lovable. :)

Suzuki is now my new favorite character. I wish to see a spin-off series based on his day-to-day adventures of being an overly-honest, delinquent-looking young man with a heart of gold.

chibi vampire 

tora dora

d-frag

haganai

Suzuki is now my new favorite character. I wish to see a spin-off series based on his day-to-day adventures of being an overly-honest, delinquent-looking young man with a heart of gold.

-> http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/angel-densetsu-r460

She's not a delinquent, she's just got an aggressive personality.

Well... the sad news is that Chapter 17 is the last chapter in the 1st tankobon.  There are a few extras left I hope to have up by next week.

The GOOD GREAT news is that the 2nd tank just came out!  And SquigglesJP and I have the raws in our grubby little paws!!!!  Look forward to more "Yankee Girl In Love" in the next few weeks!!!! 

Oh snap thanks dood mmm...~!

Well... the sad news is that Chapter 17 is the last chapter in the 1st tankobon.  There are a few extras left I hope to have up by next week.

The GOOD GREAT news is that the 2nd tank just came out!  And SquigglesJP and I have the raws in our grubby little paws!!!!  Look forward to more "Yankee Girl In Love" in the next few weeks!!!! 

I kinda hope he swings both ways.

>inb4 new character is homo for Nagi

Honestly, better than having to endure potential love triangle insecurity shenanigans. Homos ftw!

>inb4 new character is homo for Nagi

Anyone think this guy is good match for Nadeshiko?

Yeah, better than the MC at least

Makes it kinda hard to root for the MC now

Too much carpetmunchery in this

Unfollowed

Wait, was that Nadeshiko's tsundere moment on page 5?

Now either Kasumi is really secure in his heterosexuality and just wants to be buddies with Nagi, or he's secretly gay and wants to be with Nagi. Personally, I'm leaning towards option one. (because the only homo allowed in this manga is one-sided NadeXAya)

Anyone think this guy is good match for Nadeshiko?

My vote is on him matching with Anzu.   He's like a delinquent care bear!

Ayame Nagi now has a harem

Fixed. And yes, I'm even counting the new dude. ;)

So, it seems that a new love rival has appeared.

Jury's still out on who's rival he is, though...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics