Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.67 - 283votes)

Kuzumi-kun, Kuuki Yometemasu ka?

Alt Names: alt 久住くん、空気読めてますか?alt 久住君,会察言观色吗alt Kusumi-kun, Kuuki Yometemasu ka?alt Kuzumi, can't you read the atmosphere?
Author: Mosco
Artist: Mosco
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Erika Sakura is the school's most popular female high schooler, and only met with envious gazes since she is out of everyone's league. However, she is recently interested in a certain male high schooler who can't read between the lines, Kuzumi. While having a relationship between the two is out of the question, her unrequited love will soon change in this romantic comedy. Follow this new inevitably heart pounding, out-of-contact short love comedy!
Go to Kuzumi-kun, Kuuki Yometemasu ka? Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic This is like a mix between Horimiya and Handa-kun. New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 3 Replies

719 Comments

What the hell happened here, while I was gone into Journey in this past week

I hate seeing people of good will get treated badly, and I'm often tempted to (or do) yell at those who do it. But this comment section helped me put the pieces together and realize there's more than one angle.

Speaking up for others is not inherently bad. I'm sure there are times when people accept being treated badly when they shouldn't. And a civil admonition may help someone realize they're being insensitive. But it seems like nowadays, "allies" (especially in politics) can do more harm than good. An obvious example: Those who start violence "on behalf of" X, yet X is going to suffer the stigma (and the repercussions when retaliation comes).

I think the critical difference might be motivation. If it's from an earnest desire to help X, please keep in mind 1) your actions might cast X in a negative light (not just you) and 2) X probably DOESN'T want things to escalate beyond a certain level, wisely so. If it's from being angry because you believe how X is treated reflects on you, there's a good chance you won't realize when you've blown past the level where you're harming X, not helping.

For the record, this isn't intended as a criticism of any single individual (except myself, for times I've not realized the above in the past). It's just a take on the weird things humans do.

What is love?

Baby Don't Hurt Me....

New Ship. New Ship. New Ship. New Ship. New Ship. New Ship.

[Shipping Intensifies]

What is love?

And now we have all shippers on deck. Everyone's paired up, sail away!

He already has a better girl waiting for him. MF.

I can almost get behind this ship. Maybe that's what Misaki actually needs: someone so unpredictably stupid he won't ever get bored.

Also, that photo was adorable. <3

She's one of the smartest characters of the series OUTSIDE school stuff though.

I can almost get behind this ship. Maybe that's what Misaki actually needs: someone so unpredictably stupid he won't ever get bored.

Also, that photo was adorable. <3

Someone predicted that ship like.... one year ago. 

Woah, Misaka's friends are actually nice.

I need them as official side characters.

My side literally hurt from reading this chapter, it rarely happens to me. she's hilarious

Dont read Grand Blue or else your sides will explode
My side literally hurt from reading this chapter, it rarely happens to me. she's hilarious

New Ship. New Ship. New Ship. New Ship. New Ship. New Ship.

[Shipping Intensifies]

Spoiler

Well, mystery solved. 2 day delay.

heh, we have same follow update list

Juri and Misaki. I'm okay with that. Like I am with Sakura and Kuzumi and Yuuko and Haruna.

Just got an update for this manga here but it was deleted?

Read the first page before going off to do something else, I remember the first line of the chapter being something like "I've always gotten what I've wanted".

Link: http://vatoto.com/reader#c3edfcbbf3fc7184

Spoiler

Well, mystery solved. 2 day delay.

ahhhh... the translator's famed " inferiority complex " where feel too much feel when people are not hailing them as god .
They keep telling u their's works is free but subtly demand your idolization and utmost respect . And on a community of free reading like this , free charity worker are the higher status.

Most translators nowadays are teenager/kids so you guys can't hurt theirs feeling , okay ?
We're all ought to shut up and suck up theirs butt a bit so they're keep releasing english translation for us you know ? don't bash on them , i remember there was one guy who did otherwise and then a certain manga on this site have a certain new page wedge between chapter's page saying " R.I.P *username who bash me* " ( death joke are cool )

I already said my side of the story. Now I'm just watching kobe throw gasoline into this tire fire of a comment section.

After reading these last couple pages of comments (and certain specific replies) I can't help but be reminded of the age-old archetype of the playground cry-baby who says, "If you're gonna be mean to me, I'm gonna take my ball and go home."

You can read the chapter elsewhere. Indeed, you might have to read it elsewhere as it may never re-appear here on batoto.

check out my manga, webtoon and manhwa projects here

Read the first page before going off to do something else, I remember the first line of the chapter being something like "I've always gotten what I've wanted".

Yep, noticed that too. If you search on manga updates it does show chapter 30 as the newest one. Now i'm here wondering what just happened.

dude come on chill down, dont know how? see kuzumi, he kept silent but still winning the game.

enough wasting time reading mangas, dont waste more. even misaki knew how to retreat from a losing battle, why dont you guys know how to retreat from a never ending battle?

now i dont even know what's the purpose of having comment section anymore if it filled with such things :/

Loving this manga more and more <3

ahhhh... the translator's famed " inferiority complex " where feel too much feel when people are not hailing them as god .

They keep telling u their's works is free but subtly demand your idolization and utmost respect . And on a community of free reading like this , free charity worker are the higher status.

Most translators nowadays are teenager/kids so you guys can't hurt theirs feeling , okay ?

We're all ought to shut up and suck up theirs butt a bit so they're keep releasing english translation for us you know ? don't bash on them , i remember there was one guy who did otherwise and then a certain manga on this site have a certain new page wedge between chapter's page saying " R.I.P *username who bash me* " ( death joke are cool ) 

Thanks for the chapter! Looking forward to the next arc. Hopefully we see more of the other ships or a new one at least...

Spoiler

Also chill out comment section =w=)b 

what the hell is wrong with the comment secion

This always happens on batoto, the less serious a series is the more likely the comments will turn into a heated debate 

ahh finally. next arc next chapter huh...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics