Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 312votes)

Rosario to Vampire Season II

Alt Names: alt 十字架与吸血鬼 season IIalt 吸血鬼与十字架2alt ロザリオとバンパイア Season 2alt ロザリオとバンパイア Season IIalt Rosario + Vampire 2alt Rosario + Vampire IIalt Rosario + Vampire Season 2alt Rosario + Vampire Season IIalt Rosario and Vampire IIalt Крестик и вампир. Сезон 2
Author: Ikeda Akihisa
Artist: Ikeda Akihisa
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story continues where the first season left off only months into the future. Yuokai Gakuen has been repaired and the new semester is underway. Tsukune and gang are back, and more powerful then ever. Anti-Thesis's true identity is relieved. With new adversaries looming on the horizon, and something much more sinister then the gang has ever faced before.

Tsukune is battling with the monster inside him. With the help of Moka, Mizore, Kurumu, Ruby, and Yukari. Tsukune trains to get his vampire blood under control and the strength to protect what he holds dear.

The new season focuses more on the girls, their past, and their families. New confrontations await them. New friends and allies will join them by their side. Together they will discover the secrets of Moka's rosary, and her lineage...

Prequel:
Rosario to Vampire
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/rosario-to-vampire-r459 )
Go to Rosario to Vampire Season II Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Will there be a season 3 ? New Window felipe.pmdc
  • 51 Replies
Topic Non-Human Title New Window Zalliss
  • 5 Replies
Topic Using your head a little, for fun. New Window Valsie
  • 17 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window KidCongo
  • 54 Replies
Topic Moka will die ? New Window felipe.pmdc
  • 1 Replies
Topic How to kill Alucard New Window Harbinger
  • 15 Replies

1167 Comments

This was the very first manga I ever read, stuck in a doctor's office...very first thing to get me interested in everything....only 11 years old....ten years is a long, long time. Thanks for everything, IKEDA. It was one hell of a ride.

There needs to be a season three because we need to find out who wins the harem or if it actually gets an harem end.

I don't think the hair will go pink, they are 'fusing' neither pink nor white should be dominating, maybe the tips will be pink and the rest white.  Side note: how does hair colour change from the tip and not the root?

normally the change of hairs color start at base / root ...

maybe ... the "outer" still alive and her existence affecting Moka's hair ?

It's turning pink?!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I don't think the hair will go pink, they are 'fusing' neither pink nor white should be dominating, maybe the tips will be pink and the rest white.  Side note: how does hair colour change from the tip and not the root?

Well.. Inner Moka "got" Tsukune, Akasha disappeared with Alucard, somehow "Outer" Moka and Akasha were one yet somehow they werent but i guess that means outer moka also got Tsukune... Ok i stop thinking about this or my head explodes..

Conclusion

Spoiler

Yeah, outer Moka kinda fused with inner Moka because her soul is probably still partially inside Moka. Well, it doesn't matter, at least inner Moka isn't so far different with outer Moka now. Just different hair color, that's all.

It's turning pink?!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I like the ending. I'm satisfied. And Moka's father was even ok with a harem. I couldn't really ask for more....

I want a third season.

i think Rito needs a chapter like this, with king Deviluke giving him some tips on how to carehis harem

I'm still not used with Inner Moka (I think we can stop using that now, considering she's the original personality) acting all bubbly like that.

All right cool. I'll be back for season 3.

(actually there is no-)

I'll be back for season 3.

More like sad, I mean, I kinda get the fact that Tsukune fell for the mother, but the real Moka fell for Tsukune, in the end it's like the Hero get's what he wants in the long run, while the Heroine not only doesn't get what she wants, but also disappears as a result.

But you can also view it like this, all the memories and experiences that Moka had in her life until her real form was set free are now becoming her own again, it's like she was never trapped in that rosario for all those years, who knows, if the real Moka was never trapped and she had experienced all those things herself, not her stand-in, she might not have grown up to be such a cold person as she initially was.

...this is all making me extremely conflicted.

Well.. Inner Moka "got" Tsukune, Akasha disappeared with Alucard, somehow "Outer" Moka and Akasha were one yet somehow they werent but i guess that means outer moka also got Tsukune... Ok i stop thinking about this or my head explodes..

Conclusion

Spoiler

So Tsukune gets to

Spoiler

That is both cool, and not cool.

More like sad, I mean, I kinda get the fact that Tsukune fell for the mother, but the real Moka fell for Tsukune, in the end it's like the Hero get's what he wants in the long run, while the Heroine not only doesn't get what she wants, but also disappears as a result.

But you can also view it like this, all the memories and experiences that Moka had in her life until her real form was set free are now becoming her own again, it's like she was never trapped in that rosario for all those years, who knows, if the real Moka was never trapped and she had experienced all those things herself, not her stand-in, she might not have grown up to be such a cold person as she initially was.

...this is all making me extremely conflicted.

Oh the nostalgia.. Felt like we had returned to the old good season 1 comedy phase.. T_T This ending was perfect.. just perfect... Exept Tsukunes first "Moka caught a bite" face felt somehow "off place".. That face.. hrr

I dont mind the arts new style when compared to the old ones. Characters are well drawn and comedy is great.. I want short season 3 which doesnt turn into a mess like season 2 and rather returns to the school comedy!... wait a sec.. that would mean i have to reread season 2 just to commemorate... OH GODS!!..

Anyway. Great ending, waiting the next manga from Ikeda

. And+I+m+just+sitting+here+still+wanting+

• Nyu likes this

The girls were drawn so beautifully in this manga, esp Moka.

you saw it boys, the dad approves of harem end.  

Spoiler

I saw this coming a mile away...

I'm happy a harem protagonist is actually getting and listening to advice from a man with a harem for once. I'm surprised I liked the harem ending so much this time too.

Was I the only one who spent the entirety thinking that Mikogami was going to be a nurarihyon?

The epilogue is exactly the sort of thing that I've felt was missing in R+V for a while now. It wasn't big doomsday bad guys that attached me to this series at the start, it was the splashes of comedy that have been seriously lacking in the second season.

Oh, and boobs. Can't forget the boobs.

So Tsukune gets to

Spoiler

That is both cool, and not cool.

that art...its the most beautiful manga art ive ever seen. 

you saw it boys, the dad approves of harem end.  

0f612496efa7ca7f5679ac72340e87d6.jpg

Really reallly dissapointed!!!! Give back my inner moka!!! Why she must be like that!!Give original moka back...*crying*

Dear Author,

Whatever new manga you create, please keep on drawing beautiful women.  Lots of beautiful women.  Thank you for all the eye candy up until now.

Sincerely,

A fan

next we wait rosario+vampire Darkness

THAT'Z THE END OF IT. GOOD BY MOKA AND FRIENDS. HOPE WE MEET AGAIN, DUH.

IF a season 3 really does happen (I so wish it does), I wonder how it would go, maybe all those newpapers about the trouble in coexistance will be part of it, and society needs to get used to the non-humans, so they put soe onsters in human households and then...

holy shit! now I see it, this actually connects to monster musume no iru nichijou!

probably facing conflict with human, visiting home for other girl ...

add new girl in harem ? =3= ?

Ex : A Human Girl, however she is an Expert in Occult (thus can easily handle any youkai), not to mention a yandere too ...

IF a season 3 really does happen (I so wish it does), I wonder how it would go, maybe all those newpapers about the trouble in coexistance will be part of it, and society needs to get used to the non-humans, so they put soe onsters in human households and then...

holy shit! now I see it, this actually connects to monster musume no iru nichijou!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics