Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.16 - 56votes)

Happy Negative Marriage

Alt Names: alt ハッピーネガティブマリッジalt 纯情佳偶
Author: Amazume Ryuta
Artist: Amazume Ryuta
Genres: Drama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSmut Smut
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Keitaro Satou is 30, successful at his job... and single. With worries about his future, he decides to have an arranged marriage interview to appease his family, yet while his prospective "wife" is a beauty, problems are bound to pop up!
Go to Happy Negative Marriage Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic NTR? New Window Frenzy85
  • 5 Replies
Topic NEXT RELEASE!! New Window gcp42487
  • 0 Replies

73 Comments

THANK YOU BASED NORWAY SCANS 

/a/-Team has rule of no uploads since 2012 but does they allow to reupload scanlated before then?

That's a grey zone I think, and why sometimes they get removed.

They currently have a no uploads to online readers policy, however the way *I* read it, as long as the credits listed in the file say '48 hours before uploading' and such, it makes it fair game to add.

Unless a bato mod wants to point to an official ruling otherwise that's how I'll look at it.

I do have the pre-chapter 9 files, I'm considering uploading them as I did with c15 & 16.  Again, unfortunately c14 is under the 'no uploads' policy...

/a/-Team has rule of no uploads since 2012 but does they allow to reupload scanlated before then?

Following this manga is the ultimate form of optimism.

Lol, at least it gives us some hope to see it finished at last; it gives us some hope to someday see every abandoned manga being picked-up by a nice group, I guess that I feel a little nostalgic as just today I was skimming through my immense list of mangas and I was wondering if I am ever going to be able to see the end of many mangas that have been stuck in a limbo for years and years. Seeing this adds a sweet relief after contemplating such a bitter sight earlier today.

huzzah... now if I can only remember/know what happened in 14 to 16

I found them...

The first scanlator was a-team, and they have the missing chapter 14 (and a few before it) available for download there.

Unfortunately 'No online readers' rule they started with 2011/2012 prevents uploading a couple of the chapters they had done.

It DID say 24 hours before mirroring... so... seeing as its been a few thousand + since... ;)

Following this manga is the ultimate form of optimism.

This manga is cursed, a lot of scantrad team picked up this manga to finally drop it.

Thanks Let it go scans and norway scan

Well, Norway tries not to drop projects, and we managed to overcome the Kitazaki Taku curse, so we can hope.

huzzah... now if I can only remember/know what happened in 14 to 16

Can someone reupload missing chapters?

I'm trying to hunt them down... Unfortunately no responses from the IRC channel for the group responsible. Manga updates also suggests th group isn't dead with regular releases of another series.

I hope you are not, i'll be gratefull if you finish this manga before 2017, 9 months for 16 chapters, i think it's possible. I'm asking something big but, at least i tried ^^

It depends on the team, but I'm aiming for one chapter every three weeks. Once a month minimum... Time will tell however.

We have no intentions of dropping it.  That said, *knock on wood* we don't want to tempt fate now do we?   ;)

I hope you are not, i'll be gratefull if you finish this manga before 2017, 9 months for 16 chapters, i think it's possible. I'm asking something big but, at least i tried ^^

Can someone reupload missing chapters?

Let it Go & Norway you guys rock for picking this one up thanks

This manga is cursed, a lot of scantrad team picked up this manga to finally drop it.

We have no intentions of dropping it.  That said, *knock on wood* we don't want to tempt fate now do we?  ;)

Well... I'm still waiting for chapter 17. 14-16 were scanlated, but just not hosted here... well anyway I use mangaupdates to track releases, and don't mind downloading from scanlators' sites...

It's currently being worked on.

The A-team are a bunch of twats.

They use that policy to try and force users to their website, instead people just go to places like Mangafox who don't give a rats ass about their policy and places like Batoto which respects the translators get shafted.

Fuck 'em.

The website is easier to download as zip packs, than online reading one-page-by-page. So why not... Its also free. chap1 vol1 is there..

THE UPDATE! The wait stops!

And now, the wait resumes...

Well... I'm still waiting for chapter 17. 14-16 were scanlated, but just not hosted here... well anyway I use mangaupdates to track releases, and don't mind downloading from scanlators' sites...
wow
update after 4 years

A-Team has released over 500 chapters.

How is that relevant? Other guy's argument still stands.

A-Team has released over 500 chapters.  

FYI, A-Team did chapter 14, but they don't allow rehosting.  Nanachana-scans did chapter 15, so maybe someone should upload it?  

They use that policy to try and force users to their website, instead people just go to places like Mangafox who don't give a rats ass about their policy and places like Batoto which respects the translators get shafted.

Fuck 'em.

FYI, A-Team did chapter 14, but they don't allow rehosting.  Nanachana-scans did chapter 15, so maybe someone should upload it?  

Damn it, after all this time, thanks Perv'team you live up to your name mmm...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics