Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.34 - 264votes)

Kono Kanojo wa Fiction desu.

Alt Names: alt この彼女はフィクションです。alt Hayali Kız Arkadaşalt Iki Mbakyu ne Ora Nyotoalt KonoKanoalt This Girlfriend is Fictionalt Zin Anere len Fizionalt 我的虚拟女友
Author: Watanabe Shizumu
Artist: Watanabe Shizumu
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Lead character is a naive boy who's fallen in love with an older girl who everyone considers a genius writer. He's so in love in fact, that he has forgotten about his secret hobby for the last 2 months. His secret hobby is that for the past 10 years he has been writing the "character profile" of a single girl. Her birthdate, personality, hobbies, conversations, etc.... is all recorded in a large pile of notebooks. All this time this fictional girl has been his friend and lover, but now that he is in love with a real girl he decided to throw them all away. In order to "purify" the notebooks, he decided to burn them at a nearby shrine. To his surprise, the senpai he's in love with was also there. It starts to rain and as they talk the girl confesses she's having trouble writing her novel due to inexperience. As the storm gets even stronger, the lead character believes that since she confessed her "weakness" to him it is ok for him to show her his own "secret". Filled with courage, the boy opens the bag where he brought all the notebooks... except that instead of notebooks, the bag now contains the girl (naked of course) he's been creating for the past 10 years!!
Go to Kono Kanojo wa Fiction desu. Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

521 Comments

Yeah finally the fixed version is up (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

maybe you should erase that first version of ch. 33 now that the fixed version is up?

I already posted it in the qc section

maybe you should erase that first version of ch. 33 now that the fixed version is up?

I really wished he and Fuuko-senpai ended together.

Thanks for the all the effort, Riceballicious and Overload. I've always prayed that I get to read this till the end.

omg , this ending... ruined the whole manga , it actually would be a better ending if mc just suicided. still better ending than this

Aah i will read it after the 6 pages are updated

All in all the ending was crap.

Lasboss x Hero?

Probably closer than Daimaou, yeah. =/

him writing the story of him meeting michiru reminds me of this other book i once read some time ago.

Lasboss x Hero?

aren't there pages missing?

Spoiler

Just went by their site and they apparently missed like 6 pages. They should have it fixed within 24 hours.

that ending explained how the story came to be and how the mangaka became a mangaka. to write about his first love and what happened to her.

Narrator: "And that ladies and gentlemen is how a manga artist is born..."
That ending is weird.

him writing the story of him meeting michiru reminds me of this other book i once read some time ago.

Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou?

Is that a reference from Sengoku Rance? :> (Because yes, that line is said, more or less in these terms)

Could be, but maybe not. You know there are many stories and plots out there that revolve around 'realizing your loss'. 

Thank you Riceballicious and Overload Scans you guys are the freaken best!

Spoiler

This page, the author could have totally put in "and this is the story of how I came up with this manga", it would have been so epic

aren't there pages missing?

Spoiler

That 4th wall breaking....

And damn the arm looks messed up 

http://vatoto.com/read/_/294418/kono-kanojo-wa-fiction-desu_v4_ch33_by_overload-scans/10

Funny, both of his manga scanlations (Shishunki Iron maiden) ended at same time.

Her turn to steal him back and... the end. Sure the author cared about his characters and all (sexy cosplay drawings), but that ending though... Fun while it lasted I guess.

Haha, well, it was a fun run. Besides the whole... End Of The World bit, it seemed like a pretty smooth ending. Well done!

And thanks to the translators!

You only realize you cared for something/someone once you lost it

Is that a reference from Sengoku Rance? :> (Because yes, that line is said, more or less in these terms)

It's like the end came in the middle of the chapter...

Truly the season of bad endings.

yeah...there are supposed to be more 6 pages....

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics