Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.65 - 102votes)

Yuuyake Rocket Pencil

Alt Names: alt 夕焼けロケットペンシルalt Sunset Rocket Pencilalt Yuuyake Rocket Pencilalt 晚霞的火箭铅笔alt Карандаш в лучах заката
Author: Asano Yukino
Artist: Asano Yukino
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Satomi's mother has left her father, but Satomi still waits for her at the family stationery shop. When Satomi's father, who has become an otaku and given up on life, decides to close the shop, she begs him to turn it over to her instead. Yuuyake Rocket Pencil relates the struggles and triumphs of an elementary-school girl who runs a store on her own.
Go to Yuuyake Rocket Pencil Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

118 Comments

This totally reminds me of one of those cool cut-in portraits whenever one uses a skill in one of those JRPGs.

Spoiler

I don't know how a shitty dad can go from 0/10 to 11/10 real fucking quick, but now i know.

I'm sorry if the redraws were iffy, really not good at them. Thank god this series isn't redraw-heavy. The reception of the previous chapter was really good so I rushed ahead with these two.

The dad ...[snip].... lolis love.

Spoiler-ish:

Spoiler

The dad gives me some complicated feels. At first I was disgusted and enraged at such a useless piece of shit, but as the chapters flew by it was made apparent that, otaku shitlord as he may be, he does care and generate some form of income for his household. That said, he's still emotionally/physically distant and neglectful to his young daughter. An unforgivable sin.

It'll take quite a turnabout to redeem him, and given the lack of build-up to his confrontation with ISPPO, I doubt it'll have the emotional impact needed. Also, fuck manga-onii. Go home you loser you don't deserve that lolis love.

*Chorus* Kill ISPPO! Kill ISPPO! Kill ISPPO! *Chorus*

OMG. The dad, owning up. GO! BEAT THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS OUT OF THE GUY! Ahem. But man, he reminds me of the bike thieves on my campus... Take a bike, sell in the same day on craig's list for some quick money. 

Let me punch your face.

smooth boy

This is it, dad, this is your one big chance to show us all that you're a real man. Boy made your daughter cry, what will you do?

Dude fuck that guy.

Thank you for picking this up!

I remember picking this up in 2012.

It's good to see a series getting finished!

Time to die, ISPPO... also mangaka and uni girl.... *sigh* not going to be good for her

Daddy is coming for ya~

ISPPO, huh? 

I wanted to see you. 

a2134afc9c7a4b40a6aea44fbdd582db.png

What?

Spoiler

spoiler that stuff, jesus

What?

Spoiler

This manga is a gem: the characters, the scenarios, the flow of the story.. Soo good.

What a d*ck! 

So malicious...

Ahh, this author's art... I owned his 3 volumes of Flash Girl and its story is so decent and sweet . :D

i've never felt so enraged, i feel like i need to kill someone to calm me down.

So who is the

Spoiler
?

Since you've already spoiled it for yourself, let me just spoil the rest for you.
This is extremely heavy spoilers(duh) so don't click on it, ever.

Spoiler

So who is the
Spoiler
?

Urg.. I don't like that she likes the mangaka... It feels funnyyyy.... But other than that, the other relationships are pretty good. (Rooting for the laundry/cleaner lady's son to end up with her and maybe glasses girl with the dad, but I'm iffy about that one). 

I don't blame you. The names hardly ever come up.

The Marutomachi's: Daisuke, Nozomi and Satomi

The grandma: Ayanokouji Sumiko

The boy: Ebisu Yuuhei

The mangaka: Nishihori Shinya

The college girl: Yamano Meiko

The wholesaler: Oomura Megumi

I'll try to remember... and well, only Oomura is the one I recalled, cus know, glasses strict girls (u know what I mean)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics