Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.74 - 104votes)

Neko no Otera no Chion-san

Alt Names: alt Chion-san of the Cats' Templealt 猫のお寺の知恩さん
Author: Ojiro Makoto
Artist: Ojiro Makoto
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Looking for peace, Gen decided to attend high school somewhere far from his home, in another prefecture, where his distant relatives look after the local temple, which will become Gen's new home and the start of his new life shared with his older female cousin, Chion.
Go to Neko no Otera no Chion-san Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

85 Comments

My only problem with Fujiyama-san was that the passing was too slow. That wouldn't have been a problem if it didn't end so abruptly. If this one has the same rhythm i hope that at least it last longer.

I felt the pacing was perfect...to binge-read.

I only discovered the series after it was all translated, I have to imagine it was infuriating being there from the beginning and watch it slowly unfold. It's kind of the way I feel with Slow Motion wo Mou Ichido

Seems promising.

Author clearly understanded that readers prefer Fujiyama-san format over his previous smut and ntrshit.

yeah, he have good art style but potential was wasted by terrible story, but he made a comeback with fujiyama-san.

Strap-juh...

So she screamed loudly because she thought it was Gen eh? Dirty girl. 

Even the dog likes Chion's ass. Can't blame it.

The children too

yes meat

Author clearly understanded that readers prefer Fujiyama-san format over his previous smut and ntrshit.

My only problem with Fujiyama-san was that the passing was too slow. That wouldn't have been a problem if it didn't end so abruptly. If this one has the same rhythm i hope that at least it last longer.

I wish this series was sweet vanilla like his previous work but it seems not going to be the case, probably flowing with thick drama. Although the MC is Gen, the story itself revolving at Chion.

man, I actually hate drama, tho not that I can't bear it but I hope it's not going to overly drama queen story.

I wish this series was sweet vanilla like his previous work but it seems not going to be the case, probably flowing with thick drama. Although the MC is Gen, the story itself revolving at Chion.

man, I actually hate drama, tho not that I can't bear it but I hope it's not going to overly drama queen story.

Even the dog likes Chion's ass. Can't blame it.

So comfy Much cute

MC is retarded if he doesn't end up with her because of hair.

Thanks for the new chapter.

All he rejected was the hair part :P Feel like the Grandma noted that too.

Just throwing my support behind this too seeing as how much I loved Fujiyama-san wa Shishunki and I really like the author.

I think he could pull of a 'realistic' Yotsuba! manga as their styles and attention to detail are very similar.

Thank you for translating!

This is pretty interesting, thanks for picking it up.

Niiiiice i love this manga, hopefully i can see more in the future

That ass squeezed into those jeans was well worth the wait for the new update. This is why I like a bit of meat on my ladies. 

I see you are a man of culture as well.

I really hope they end up together.

That ass squeezed into those jeans was well worth the wait for the new update. This is why I like a bit of meat on my ladies. 

get_by_majin123-davn866.jpg

Can't deny, he draws some beautiful women.

ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS

Not that I'm complaining mind you.

Ojiro Makoto Sensei never fails to please.  Thanks so much, Laserworks, for picking this manga up.  I seriously went into withdrawal after the end of Fujiyama wa Shishunki.  This looks like it's going to be great for the long run as well.  Looking forward to it!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics