Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 209votes)

Koharu no Hibi

Alt Names: alt こはるの日々alt 小春伴身边alt Days of Koharualt Hari-hari Koharualt Indian Summer Days and Usalt 코하루의 나날alt Koharu Daysalt Повседневная жизнь Кохару
Author: Ooshiro Youkou
Artist: Ooshiro Youkou
Genres: Drama DramaPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: On his way to school, Torii Akira helps a girl who was about to fall down. From that moment he keeps running into that girl, and she seems very happy to see Akira. Could this be the reason Akira can't help smiling all day?

Before long, however, Akira begins to notice the true face of that girl. Her obsession growing every day, Koharu's eccentricity causes her to take anything involving Akira to the extreme, disregarding the concerns and well-being of others as she seeks her senpai's affection.
Go to Koharu no Hibi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Is a pacifist "deep love" girl a yandere? New Window lapidibus
  • 14 Replies
Topic Yandere's are crazy. New Window holybell0
  • 2 Replies

316 Comments

this was one of the most pointless mangas i have ever read. 

Koharu is clearly a sociopath, no doubt about that. Kudos to the author for trying to get a romcom story with a sociopath as MC. But the experiment has clearly failed. 

This could have been a funny siscom/brocom, this could have been a horror story. It's neither and nothing else. It's a normal love story with an abnormal sociopath, only this is not the way sociopath behave: becoming friends with the girl tht slept with the object of your love? really? I call bullshit.

I might be crazy but I'm pretty sure a manga actually needs a story arc, raising action, cresting action and resolution. The mangaka just spent 24 chapters introducing the characters then just ended it.

No Conflicts
No Character Arcs
No Story Structure

nothing happened.

it certainly was a rushed series, so at least the end is good (love-dovey end, but good xD)

I would've totally chosen Mika instead of Bat-Shit insane lady.

If this manga had a message, it's that you can't help who you fall in love with.

Spoiler
I would've totally chosen Mika instead of Bat-Shit insane lady.
    • Tiz likes this

THAT FUCKIN SUCK NOBODY DIED!!

that was a WTF ENDING? lolz i tought blood will be spilled and head will be decapitated... whatever VANILLA FANS ALL HAIL!!
HOLY FUCK! Thank the fucking lord (if I had one) that no one died! omfg Ever since I read that other certain manga I thought.... wellllll fuckc.
(And that says a lot, given that I usually like Yandere-characters. But Mika loves him just as much, without the crazy >.> )
Ok, I just finished chapter 17, and I have to say... I would have chosen Mika over the psycho-chick.
i don't know how to describe this manga, at points i though it was almost painfully fluffy and at other points i was terrified of her.
remember the lesson, when you are in the range of this kind of girls, you are as sure as game over.
This is really only cute because the guy is stalked by a cute girl with whom he happens to fall in love.

If the guy didn't fall in love with her, and if she wasn't this cute, then this could count as a horror story.

(If he didn't fall in love with her but she was still be cute, there'd be fan rage about how he should just shut up and fall in love with her)
I thought it was going to be a Fatal Attraction end, i was really surprised by the real ending. I don't know about you guys but i was a little disappointed. I wanted a more "twisted" ending lol.
Ideal GF Koharu??
Thumbs up to the guy who was expecting Koharu to lock Akira in some dungeon lololol
ended just when i follow it -_-
You know what I find funny about this manga. All the people who think this is cute and all will probably be disgusted if the genders were reversed lol. Cuz it's totally not creepy when a guy puts that much effort to chase after his dream girl.
Man, why do I keep imagining picture of them having sex?
I mean, it has to be sooo hot, doesn't it?
A lot of mixed reviews :) Personally i really enjoyed it, granted sometimes she was scary as hell, but always cute.

End was weird i didnt realise the time skip til i read it a second time. I read the last 4 chapters today and get yelled at several times for being way too loud, seriously the idiot couple made laugh too much.
This is not love... this is sickness... and that was just too disturbing for me....
Wait, what the f*ck is with this ending? I though the manga was supposed to be about her becoming more normal thanks to the guy, but in the end it closed with "yandere = love"? Give me a break.
Overall as a character not a big fan of koharu... to crazy for me
@ChaosZero Take a guess. She knew Koharu was batshit crazy in love and still was ok with her moving out of her parents' place to live alone on the house next door to Akira's. Then she was ok with Koharu actually moving to his house while still in school. Maybe the father had to say "yes" in fear of being stabbed by both mother and daughter.
@ShootTheSkye We did. Genes. Her daughter is the answer.
Loved this manga~ <3

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics