Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 160votes)

Sayonara Ryuusei, Konnichiwa Jinsei

Alt Names: alt さようなら竜生こんにちは人生alt 再见龙生你好人生alt Goodbye Dragon Life, Hello Human Life
Author: Nagashima Hiroaki
Artist: Kurono
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasySeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The oldest and strongest Dragon who grew tired of living chose to die when a group of dragon slayers came for his life. While the Dragon's soul was waiting to drift toward the Sea of Souls, he noticed it had been reborn into a human baby. The Dragon then decided to live his life as a Human to the fullest, regaining his will to live. The Dragon was born into the child of a farmer who lives his live in the frontier. Even as a human, he possesses enormous amounts of power due to to his Dragon soul.

Original Webcomic:
http://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/viewOpening/333000127/
Go to Sayonara Ryuusei, Konnichiwa Jinsei Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Web Novel New Window hiiro
  • 2 Replies

193 Comments

I'm curious about Diadora LN art and did some digging, they are right, the manga didn't do her justice.

Spoiler

Like they have ruined The New Gate with arts it's something similar here as well. 

Well, it doesn't look that all that bad. I haven't seen LN illustrations thought. 

UGH, I can't believe they fucked up Diadoras art that bad, she looked so much hotter and more mature in the LN illustrations.

Are they trying to ruin sales with these adaptations or increase them?

UGH, I can't believe they fucked up Diadoras art that bad, she looked so much hotter and more mature in the LN illustrations.

Are they trying to ruin sales with these adaptations or increase them?

mmm... LN artl diadora looks way better..

I'm not intuitive to notice pacing in manga so I can't say anything on it. If what you say is true I just hope this doesn't mean it was Axe.jpg

This is LN promotional material anyways. Expect it to end after this (pretty long) arc.

I was reading the WebNovel, and that was how fast it was going anyway.

Got a link to it?

DEMON
LOLI
YES

Shingeki no Demon ...
I wonder how Mc handle this ...
(as far as I know, his power / dragon aura is limited)

His power aint límited, his human body is too weak

Shingeki no Demon ...

I wonder how Mc handle this ...

(as far as I know, his power / dragon aura is limited)

way better than jaryuu tensei

*Wink*

Slow update, but still worth it for the cute lamia.

way better than jaryuu tensei

This seems uncomfortably fast paced

OMG, the shading quality in this chapter was just disgusting, I couldn't even tell where the white background ended and the white page began, the LN is damn good, but this is the price we pay for a manga adaptation, just be glad it's not an anime with all the exposition scenes that would make us want to shoot the TV with a shotgun and then chuck a grenade in for good measure.

I'm not intuitive to notice pacing in manga so I can't say anything on it. If what you say is true I just hope this doesn't mean it was Axe.jpg

Reminds me of how Dante beat the shit out of the demons that came through the gate in Devil May Cry 4.

Full dragon next episodes? Nop nop, in a few maybe, but not yet though.

"Oh look, a spoiler in a spoiler tag! Let's repeat the spoiler without a spoiler tag!"

You know, this man actually Dovahkiin with harem..

Spoiler

Full dragon next episodes? Nop nop, in a few maybe, but not yet though.

You know, this man actually Dovahkiin with harem..

Spoiler

the chapters are so short, but worth the wait. thanks mk42dragon translations

Oh boy, if you think that's rough you need to learn some chinese.

You can act like a demon, drunks are demons, white people / black people / japanese people are demons, and to top it off your mom can be a demon too.

A demon and a bus. There is always a bus for some reason.

Oh god noooooo not Oblivion gates! Them bastard ungrateful Thalmor are going to rewrite history and claim all the cred after you save the world!

Talos preserve us!

Btw is he going to close the gate by climbing a tower a taking the sigil stone?

Those aren't elves if they'll bend in one chapter.

Christianity? Chinese? Judgementality!

Oh boy, if you think that's rough you need to learn some chinese.

You can act like a demon, drunks are demons, white people / black people / japanese people are demons, and to top it off your mom can be a demon too.

My mom has piercing red eyes and horns but calling her a demon is going a bit far.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics