Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 159votes)

Doukyonin wa Hiza, Tokidoki, Atama no Ue.

Alt Names: alt 同居人はひざ、時々、頭のうえ。alt 同居人時而在腿上、時而跑到腦袋上。alt My Housemate is Sometimes on My Lap, Sometimes on My Head.
Author: Minatsuki Tsunami
Artist: Futatsuya Asu
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Mystery writer Mikazuki Subaru, who isn't good at dealing with people, finds them to be a disturbance when it comes to building his imaginary world. One day, he chances upon a stray cat and feels inspiration strike so he brings the cat home as his muse. Can watching the inexplicable behaviors of a cat form material for a novel?

Featuring perspectives from the human's point of view as well as the cat's!
Go to Doukyonin wa Hiza, Tokidoki, Atama no Ue. Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic About Batoto Closing (How to Continue Following This Series) New Window iTwixie
  • 3 Replies
Topic Doukyonin wa Hiza, Tokidoki, Atama no Ue. PV New Window iTwixie
  • 0 Replies

98 Comments

I can't help but feel that some of the translation is off, but it's the best as I can get it to be

Edit: Many thanks to AlkyaForest for helping me!

Btw, the limited edition of the 4th volume of this manga is coming out on Dec. 14th or 15th (according to different sources), 2017, which will include a Haru plushie

The next time haru go to that house, their owner is busy playing wrestle in her bedroom.

She'll be disappointed.  Her human is losing.

nooooooooooooo my heart

FUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!! AAAAHH!HH!!!!!!

And that was my reaction for last chapter's end. :P

The next time haru go to that house, their owner is busy playing wrestle in her bedroom.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

diabetes mode: ON

It's going to be like "the parent trap" where the cats conspire to get their owners together

Or Dalmations 101 LOL :3

It's going to be like "the parent trap" where the cats conspire to get their owners together

WHAT A TWIST!

OMG...OMG...OMG . My Haru-Chan still has family.This is getting good

omg don't bully haru

She reminds you of mom - marry her and get haru some siblings!

Omg it's happening lol

MY HEART! NOOOOOOO!!!! THAT IS TOO SAD AND HAPPY AT THE SAME TIME!!!!!

She reminds you of mom - marry her and get haru some siblings!

Well.... WHERE

IS

THE

DAMNED

BELL?!

She needs the proof she's a beauty

I have read two chapters and i already love this. A manga that has you see the relationship between a cat and his owner from both of their perspectives? INSTA-FOLLOW!

Great chapter. Thanks for the update! :D

do i see a flag coming?

Meow meow meow, mew meow! (Thanks for another awesome chapter, iTwixie!) XD

The cutest duo of all

Oh, finally, thanks iTwixie <3

I missed these two so much

hahaha I was so excited when I saw there was an update... but then april fools ! You got me lol

• Ada likes this

meow meow mew

It 'was the most exciting chapter I've ever read.

I just realized what day it is today... I got bamboozled.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics