Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.56 - 55votes)

Transparent Cohabitation

Alt Names: alt 투명한 동거alt My Booalt Transparent Housemate
Author: Jungsuh
Artist: Jungsuh
Genres: Drama DramaJosei JoseiPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: The risky cohabitation between a ghost and a human who seems touchable, but isn't.

orignial webtoon:
http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=677740&no=48&weekday=

English official translation:
http://www.webtoons.com/en/drama/my-boo/list?title_no=1185
Go to Transparent Cohabitation Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

101 Comments

Because it is so good and yet we need a good cry. 

Tragic romances are often the most rewarding to read.

Why am I doing this to myself ;;; I'm just asking for heartbreak...

Because it is so good and yet we need a good cry. 

• lzy likes this
Why am I doing this to myself ;;; I'm just asking for heartbreak...

There's nothing good that'll come out of reading this. I'm throwing in the towel

This is 100% how I feel and usually what keeps me away from anything like this... why am I still here.. I thought I loved myself...

There's nothing good that'll come out of reading this. I'm throwing in the towel

emotional turmoil will. that's not too shabby! 

Oh my god, just catched up. I'm on the edge of my seat!

ah!!!

Thank you so much for scanlating this serie !!!!

i never expected her to change like this! this is so heart warming...

I wish some miracle would happen and he would come back to life or at least become SOLID... ...But I feel like this is not that type of webtoon. :(

I keep telling myself that there's no way this is going to have a happy ending but I can't stop myself from still hoping for it. And, maaaaaaan, it's going to suck when that hope is dashed...

Kudos to the new scanlation group doing this series. In between my tears, I can appreciate your smooth translation and typesetting!

get you a boy who is dead

that's a lot of pressure on her. And him. They're screwed either way, this won't last.

:c 

but how can this end happily

i think he will go "away" in the end

Patience is a virtue. 

Wow, I don't think I've ever wanted to hit an old lady this much before.

Not as far as I can tell. The weblations site only has three chapters (I assume they/she rotated the old ones into oblivion). They never made it onto any scraping sites, so the scans are just... gone with the wind. Drop or pretend you didn't miss 7 chapters, I guess.

Chapters are available on the previous group's website.
http://weblations.weebly.com/transparent-cohabitation1.html

Is there a place to read 13-18, by any chance?

Not as far as I can tell. The weblations site only has three chapters (I assume they/she rotated the old ones into oblivion). They never made it onto any scraping sites, so the scans are just... gone with the wind. Drop or pretend you didn't miss 7 chapters, I guess.

Is there a place to read 13-18, by any chance?

yay someone picked it back up! \o/

Sic dr.Frost on all the characters!!!!

but how can this end happily

Koreans do like lewd stuff. Good thing I closed the window and locked the door upon viewing this

lol

Spoiler
They reunite and the first thing they do is lewd stuff like this!? I'm appalled!

Koreans do like lewd stuff. Good thing I closed the window and locked the door upon viewing this

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics