Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.57 - 245votes)

Goblin Slayer

Alt Names: alt ゴブリンスレイヤーalt 고블린 슬레이어alt GOBLİN AVCISIalt Pembantai Goblinalt Убийца Гоблинов
Author: Kagyuu Kumo
Artist: Kurose Kousuke
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasySeinen SeinenSmut SmutTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The series centers on a man who desires to become an "adventurer" whose motto is: "I won't save the world, I just kill goblins." After hearing rumors about him, a female elf approaches him with a request.

Adapted from the light novel of the same name.

Available from Yen Press in print and ebook format. New chapters simulpubbed on the 25th of every month where ebooks are sold.

Related works:
https://bato.to/comic/_/comics/goblin-slayer-side-story-year-one-r22283/
Go to Goblin Slayer Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Simulpubbed by Yen Press New Window Aereus
  • 0 Replies
Topic Raws New Window garismaatti
  • 0 Replies
Topic Will someone please upload an english version New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 3 Replies

203 Comments

You never played D3 Hardcore mode nor did you ever play any tabletop rpg. In both you got one life and that's it. You die you say goodbye to your char and in trpg the game master won't let you make the same one again. Though I agree those aren't actually 'MMOs'

> Tomb of Acerrack

Just skimmed it... I didn't know Batoto was uploading fetish hentai!

Also the Globlin Slayer needs to return to Dark Souls... Like seriously, red eye like abyss enemies from DS3 AND ARMOR STRAIGHT OUTTA LORDAN/LOTHRIC/DRANGLAIC. Guess it's Orstein since he has a fluffy head tail... Nice he got a job after DS.

Spoiler

Not even close mang

Just skimmed it... I didn't know Batoto was uploading fetish hentai!

Also the Globlin Slayer needs to return to Dark Souls... Like seriously, red eye like abyss enemies from DS3 AND ARMOR STRAIGHT OUTTA LORDAN/LOTHRIC/DRANGLAIC. Guess it's Orstein since he has a fluffy head tail... Nice he got a job after DS.

Spoiler
Oh shit this manga is brutal.

Reverse re:monster, the perspective of the gals who suicided after being raped by goblins, the series.

Jesus.

I like to imagine the supporting characters as shoujo manga MCs teleported to another world. Let's root for the goblins.
Spoiler

Let's not forget the stereotypical "Hurr I'm a hot headed guy" leader with 2 female party members.

As soon as I saw them I knew they would die a painful death.

Spoiler

The warrior was a girl.

Next chapter's dialogue:

Spoiler

Dude is straight out of from Darksouls

only if there was a MMO that gives you only one live so it gives you that sense of danger but in this day and age that MMo would die in a week, month max

You never played D3 Hardcore mode nor did you ever play any tabletop rpg. In both you got one life and that's it. You die you say goodbye to your char and in trpg the game master won't let you make the same one again. Though I agree those aren't actually 'MMOs'

when the first mob monster in the game makes you drop your rare class starting item and you decide to hunt every single one of those species till they stop spawning.

you go slayer

MidoriKitzune
Jun 19 2016 05:13 PM

What's the heaviest penalty for death in real-life MMO, we got nowadays?

Loseing of equip on death ... maybe a bit exp.

Gold needed for repairs?

Heck.

Ragnraok Online back in the days was good.

You died? You lose 1% Exp you collected.

Haha. Right 1 %! So much!

Till level 70ish it wasn't "that much" if you were good or had the right party. But heck A level 90+ wouldn't even traverse somewhere he COULD die. Rather killing thousands of lowe rlevel mobs solo. Because 1% was about as much work as hours ... of hours of grinding.

I'm not sure how I feel about this manga...

On one hand the goblins are pretty bad ass, but on the other they're clearly totally evil and savage. I write my own goblin story and I like them with more nuance. Every goblin is the hero of his own story. :)

Also, if the MC fights nothing but goblins then won't that get old really fast? 

only if there was a MMO that gives you only one live so it gives you that sense of danger but in this day and age that MMo would die in a week, month max

What's the heaviest penalty for death in real-life MMO we got nowadays?

Eh... I feel like they're trying to go for the whole "Berserk Dark Fantasy" thing, but they're not doing it very well. It's only the first chapter though so who knows.

Gotta say that's a pretty boss entrance (Y). Looking forward to the nek chap

MidoriKitzune
Jun 19 2016 04:59 PM

Rule number one of dungeonering:

Healers and Casters on the MIDDLE of the party not behind so they cant be eaten alive in an ambush from the back.

Rule number two:

Be cool headed and know know your limits so you dont rush to an early death by fighting on a place that hampers your combat style, or put yourself against a zerg rush.

Rule number three:

Team cooperation is key, adapt to your teammates.

Rule number four:

Get some info about where are you entering so a Hobgoblin or similar doesnt make a mess of a rutinary goblin slaying mission. Also is good to have an estimate of how many enemies are there.

Rule number five:

Even if you get a healer having at least some bandages and antidotes goes a long way. Potions might be expensive but to die by poisoning or by bleeding out for not expending a bit on a simplebandage or antidote is plain embarrasing

YOu forgot nr 6:

Don't forget to take contraceptive pills or drugs. You might never know, being held hostage till an more veteran adventurer safes you. Might take a while.

AND ... naturally Nr. 7:

Remember. Scouting said location, doesn't require a good thief ... but you probably should have gotten one.

Ohh don't forget.

How easiyl they could have solved this ...

1. Setup fire at the cave.

2. Setup it so that the smoke of the fire get's into the hole.

3. Burn sleeping inducing herbs.

4. DONT use wet wood, and make it so that there's not too much of "bad smoke".

5. Enter after an hour.

6. Either everyone inside is death, asleep or they fled to another exit.

Bad luck for the captured woman.

But hey ... you atleast got the food stuff back?

(anyways... these ones probably would be damaged ... so all is good)

You don't f*** with goblins!

Spoiler

PS: Were the divine spells called "Miracles" in the original language, or was that the translator warning us in advance that this little outing was NOT going to be fun?

"hey guys, lets venture in a den of dangerous, blood-thirst  creatures that outnumbers us greatly, WITHOUT A PLAN"

Let's not forget the stereotypical "Hurr I'm a hot headed guy" leader with 2 female party members.

As soon as I saw them I knew they would die a painful death.

Spoiler

That because you have infinite lives technically in MMOs! :P

That surely dulled players sense of preparation.

Followed just in case there are no shortage of stupid adventurer parties getting owned like this one. :v

you made me think that this whole story could be a safety training story for adventurers, just like this video here is for... forklifters https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPpwLCvPAME

This is what would happen if Grimgar went full AGK.

Followed just in case there are no shortage of stupid adventurer parties getting owned like this one. :v

There is the right way, the wrong way and the GAO way of doing things?

Yep Gao = Going All Out! Don't care! 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics