Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.48 - 376votes)

Hoshino, Me wo Tsubutte.

Alt Names: alt เปลี่ยนยัยหน้าจืดเป็นสาวป๊อปalt Hoshino, Close Your Eyes.alt Hoshino, Ipikit Mo Ang Mga Mata Moalt Hoshino, Tutuplah Mata Mualt 호시노, 눈을 감아alt 星野、目をつぶって。
Author: Nagashii Kouhei
Artist: Nagashii Kouhei
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kobayakawa is an unsocial student who lives an extraordinarily ordinary life. His only talent is painting portraits, which he often does to relieve pent-up anger. One day, he meets a pretty and popular girl named Hoshino who has a secret that nobody knows except for her and her childhood friend. That is, until he stumbles upon it too by chance. Her friend had been putting make-up on her every day. Now it's his turn to keep this secret and help maintain her social life!
Go to Hoshino, Me wo Tsubutte. Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Rip, Story Coming to an end New Window Dromna
  • 0 Replies

772 Comments

Whenever I see the words "for you" I can't help but smile now. Damn you Christopher Nolan.

I guess glasses girl will turn to a bishoujo once she took of her glasses and put on some make-up. But personally i love glasses their should be a manga where the harem are all glasses girls lol i can only dream.

This series is clearly written by someone with little knowledge of makeup

When the teacher said he can draw/paint well then he should be able to do make up too I facepalmed lol, it's completely different field. Even if I can paint I will say with conviction that  I can't put a make up on other people.

This series is clearly written by someone with little knowledge of makeup

Yeah, I don't understand why people put so much makeup to the point it felt they are putting powder masks, but if you think about it, it's affected by both confidence (i.e. feeling that you're not attractive enough) and surroundings (joining your friends to be able to share makeups and buy makeups together)
I personally love natural beauty and get annoyed with too much makeup as a photographer because it can ruin pictures I take, but I can argue for artificial beauty too.

That's why all those articles comparing celebs with and without makeup.

Natural Beauty is the best!!!

This is like himedol and superman crossed xD

i need more!!! where can i find raw chapters??

Lemme see... Just read the first ch but- I dont likr this MC. Someone here tried to make a Hachiman with no philosophy. I dont want to say 'rip off' and 'another hikki' just as some fanboys out there do with naruto but... really, he's really simmilar in his hate for groups. More like, hypocrisy. Yeah hachiman was honest to himself in avoiding relationships yet he didnt label everyone he saw as idiots or get mad. He was an intelligent loner. Even when he acvepted he wanted friends he voiced it (hardly tho) This MC is totally different with same settings. Leaving aside his hair and painting talent- he is hypocrite cus he says- idiots idiots stupid groups blah blah blah- labeling himself as a loner as if looking down on everyone yet when someome recalled his name he got happy. Why? If he thought everyone was an idiot he shouldnt care bout those things. Also I didnt like how he was criticising the riajuus of his class. They were nice dudes yet he was like 'idiots stupids dont talk to me' then he gets happy by being called by his name for a very same riajuu. Also I do agree with main heroine-chan. He's just some haughty weirdo. Well, summarized- I just hate his hypocrisy. This can give some leeway to in depht characterization... but I still dont like it. He can jate them being in groups but why curse them cus they act as they are. He'd het mad if some... no- he got mad whem heroine-chan revealed his hateable character. Lol BTW everyone is right- no mkp= anzu with mkp= mika.

Mate, I think you're a little bit off the mark. Spoilering this because while it relates to the manga it's long and has Oregairu spoilers.

Spoiler

There had better be some kind development soon, or some show of how the story will progress.

Heh, Kobaya somehow managed to center all of Hoshino's features on her face. I Wonder how many chapters it'll take for him to get her makeup right.

Speaking of Hoshino, she was pretty cool in this chapter. It's so satisfying to her kickhng those delinquent girls' ass.

Lol wtf is this?

Is she supposed to be superman where her PE clothes is her costume and the make up is her "glasses"?

She takes off her make up and puts on track clothe then she becomes a hero.

the guy continues to be uninteresting or even downright irritating, but the girl is fucking great. This bullying and girl gang warfare is kinda contrived, but then again the whole fucking premise of this manga is contrived, so no reason to start complaining now. Kobayakawa is just a side-kick, "masked" justice warrior Hoshino is the real reason to read this.

Now I need to go cleanse myself by reading some WN adaptation featuring a dude with an actual scrotum.

LOL, good luck with that

I'm out!! Three extra long, highly fatiguing chapters and the pube-head still can't grow a frickin spine. Now I need to go cleanse myself by reading some WN adaptation featuring a dude with an actual scrotum.

Spoiler

My bud, don't you trigger some random flag now.

Things will get complicated if she get trapped in a love triangle with her own savior.

thought the same thing.

No makeup: Anzu

W/ makeup: Mika

mid-series upgrade: Rika

Koba-style makeup: genderbent version of that one guy from Prison School.

I like reading manga where the characters are kinda shitty. It gives them the ability to grow which is much more interesting to me to see a selfish, hypocrite get dragged out of his own world and made to grow up then to see a person I really like just become someone I like more.

Liking this manga a lot so far.

Hmm, i like this MC, not like the self-righteous idiots that we usually get 

Lemme see... Just read the first ch but- I dont likr this MC. Someone here tried to make a Hachiman with no philosophy. I dont want to say 'rip off' and 'another hikki' just as some fanboys out there do with naruto but... really, he's really simmilar in his hate for groups. More like, hypocrisy. Yeah hachiman was honest to himself in avoiding relationships yet he didnt label everyone he saw as idiots or get mad. He was an intelligent loner. Even when he acvepted he wanted friends he voiced it (hardly tho) This MC is totally different with same settings. Leaving aside his hair and painting talent- he is hypocrite cus he says- idiots idiots stupid groups blah blah blah- labeling himself as a loner as if looking down on everyone yet when someome recalled his name he got happy. Why? If he thought everyone was an idiot he shouldnt care bout those things. Also I didnt like how he was criticising the riajuus of his class. They were nice dudes yet he was like 'idiots stupids dont talk to me' then he gets happy by being called by his name for a very same riajuu. Also I do agree with main heroine-chan. He's just some haughty weirdo. Well, summarized- I just hate his hypocrisy. This can give some leeway to in depht characterization... but I still dont like it. He can jate them being in groups but why curse them cus they act as they are. He'd het mad if some... no- he got mad whem heroine-chan revealed his hateable character. Lol BTW everyone is right- no mkp= anzu with mkp= mika.

I hate to say this, but this only works in manga/anime/2d. This in IRL? Straight to the trash.

Nobody said every manga has to be applicable in real life, so there goes your comment as well.

is this manga weekly? or the TL just have some other things to do?

Hmm so the only real trash in this manga are the delinquents.

She also painted de pupils?

This manga looks promising. So far I like the main characters. Both of them are quite stubborn, and their interactions are good. Followed!

Yeah, Hoshino looks cute even without makeup.

Ok its very obvious how this manga is going to proceed from now on and how is going to end so, would it be worth reading?

If you're here to look for something 'not cliche' then no.
If you're here for the cute interactions between a boy and a girl and some drama with the people around them then yes.

I think you're not here for the journey, so move along and skip this one.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics