Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.66 - 257votes)

Suki x Suki

Alt Names: alt 好き×透きalt 喜欢x透明alt 좋아×빈틈
Author: Hibaru Shunsuke
Artist: Hibaru Shunsuke
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Touka Aizuki is a girl who can turn invisible, and no one can see her except for one person, Ryoutarou Mimori.
Even though she is physically invisible, her love is completely visible!
Go to Suki x Suki Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Why Mimori can see Aizuki? New Window jwillie4
  • 6 Replies
Topic Could anyone pick up this series? New Window Uiere
  • 0 Replies

427 Comments

Mixed tsundere and yandere. Are two supposed to be on the opposite ends of yandere/tsundere scale? How efficient.

I like these astute background characters.

"Are we mob characters?"

"Who cares, let's just go back to skating."

Yeah you are right side character # 24 you are right.

hope this love affair will stop being silly though cause it's kind of annoying how beta the MC is

When you have so little faith in Aizuki that you misread "invisible stalking" as "invisible stabbing", and you hope she doesn't decide to give him a School-Days-style lap pillow...

Team Aizuki, but the dithering (on his side too) has gotten really old and kinda creepy

Its alive, Update constantly, and Part of my Life came back
Its like Christmas 10 Days came earlier than predicted
Thanks 15avaughn m_ _m

Is this the first chapter where Aizuki doesn't go invisible at all?

I like these astute background characters.
"Your existance is out of the question" - Ookami Shounen wa Kyou mo Uso o Kasaneru

Lmao that might be the way forward. Both parts of this pair have their own issues. I can understand Ryou being cautious, but he does have to make up his mind! He's got all the cards haha. Then again Azuki being spurred to actually confess would be nice too. I don't know how the manga would go on though since she'd lose her reason to do invisible stalking. X.x the premise of the manga is a little bit flimsy argh.

I thought author would eventually do that, he could use the ghost club girl and get her to change her attitude a bit atleast

Dunno why he brought on this random male guy that likes her all of a sudden, literally changed nothing 

I don't think he is wishy-washy as much as he fears her. He started out being kind and tried to be helpful, only to get savagely torn down by her. Then she starts going invisible, and turns out to be a stalker. I don't blame him for being a little cautious. I think a new girl needs to be introduced, and Aizuki gets NTR'd. 

Lmao that might be the way forward. Both parts of this pair have their own issues. I can understand Ryou being cautious, but he does have to make up his mind! He's got all the cards haha. Then again Azuki being spurred to actually confess would be nice too. I don't know how the manga would go on though since she'd lose her reason to do invisible stalking. X.x the premise of the manga is a little bit flimsy argh.

About time that someone comes to NTR Ryoutarou.  His wishy-washy was getting annoying.  Too bad Nishi's going to get turned down.  The guy's too pure to work with a basket case like Aizuki.

I don't think he is wishy-washy as much as he fears her. He started out being kind and tried to be helpful, only to get savagely torn down by her. Then she starts going invisible, and turns out to be a stalker. I don't blame him for being a little cautious. I think a new girl needs to be introduced, and Aizuki gets NTR'd. 

I'm invisible, so no one can tell how excited I am about this new chapter! *heavy breathing*

Usually when romcoms introduce a random love rival out of nowhere, it's a sign that either 1) the writer is running out of ideas, or 2) the series is losing ratings and it's a sign of desperation. I hope neither is the case here, but I've seen more than a fair share of series get axed not long after this happens.

It already ended back in June. 23 chapters total according to myanimelist, although I'd guess one of those is counting the oneshot.

It's not a love triangle, more of a love T.

This is actually one of the few series where I'm just fine with

collapsed

Well-said. I'm curious what the author plans to do with it.

These are kind of out there, but... a few possible wacky twists come to mind, and I think they'd help explain why new guy is coming on so strong:

collapsed

This is actually one of the few series where I'm just fine with a bit of triangle.  First, because there's no real triangle--she's waaayyyy too obsessive for another contender to really matter.  Second, because the basic schtick of this manga is fun but has some distinct limits, so it's good to introduce a few extra elements.  Third, because who knows?  There's always the possibility, however faint, that a rival will induce the MC to clarify his own feelings some way and nudge us towards some kind of resolution.

Usually when romcoms introduce a random love rival out of nowhere, it's a sign that either 1) the writer is running out of ideas, or 2) the series is losing ratings and it's a sign of desperation. I hope neither is the case here, but I've seen more than a fair share of series get axed not long after this happens.

>its back

YES

>new character

YE-

>love triangle

YEAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

No, update now.

Aw, I like glasses guy. He's obviously gonna get shot down, but usually in stories like these they all stay good friends and he finds someone else in the end. So that'll be nice.

I believe he knows he is going to be shot down.

He is not doing this in the hope of her saying yes. It is more that he wants closure to an early love of his.

About time that someone comes to NTR Ryoutarou.  His wishy-washy was getting annoying.  Too bad Nishi's going to get turned down.  The guy's too pure to work with a basket case like Aizuki.

Aw, I like glasses guy. He's obviously gonna get shot down, but usually in stories like these they all stay good friends and he finds someone else in the end. So that'll be nice.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS IT'S BACK

Aizuki literally a masochist. She just keep commit suicide with her antic and ego.

Just let it go and be honest, dammit!!!

I guess it's time to get the two of them together with thanks to the introduction of this guy. Suppose the manga was never going anywhere at this rate.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics