Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 124votes)

Nichijou

Alt Names: alt Arkialt Günlük Yaşamalt My Ordinary Life
Author: Arawi Keiichi
Artist: Arawi Keiichi
Genres: Comedy ComedySchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: While title means “everyday life,” the contents are anything but everyday. It follows the bizarre and completely insane “everyday life” of a group of high school students.

Spin-Off:

> Helvetica Standard
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/helvetica-standard-r6694)
Go to Nichijou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

230 Comments

Uh, chapter 83.5 is listed twice.

remember seeing this bit in the anime... probably the best part of the whole thing

Hurray!  Thanks 4kumalations.

i never get tired of takasaki sensies running pose 

ch 66 them crows so desperate about those bald head, i feel sorry for the principal lol

Ch 82

This put BLB meme to a whole new level. Might redefine the BLB to bad luck trio as well.

35djwh.jpg

Hilarious, I don't remember the part where Yuuko just makes a stupid face from the anime. WHAT HAPPENED TO HYACINTH?

Oh there are more. We've still got over two volumes 'til we get to completely new material, but we'll get there.

..or are there no more? (dread)

I don't recall the anime version of this chapter being this depressing hahaha. Have their been any parts at all that weren't part of the anime? I'm pretty sure these had to all have been published for them to make it two years ago, soooo what's happening with the chapters after that?

...or are there no more? (dread)

IIRC there's more chapters after the show ends

Didn't the daughter only come to take the family seal in the anime version? Or was that a separate scene. That was pretty sad

I don't recall the anime version of this chapter being this depressing hahaha. Have their been any parts at all that weren't part of the anime? I'm pretty sure these had to all have been published for them to make it two years ago, soooo what's happening with the chapters after that?

...or are there no more? (dread)

"True happiness must taste like mud."

Ty for the new chapter :D

Thanks, 4kumalations, a chapter of Nichijou makes my day better.  I have to say, I especially love Nano.

"Suki Nano!

Nano Nano!

Daisuki! NANO!!!"

- Hakase's character song basically sums up our feelings.

Finally some Nano goodness!

Thanks, 4kumalations, a chapter of Nichijou makes my day better.  I have to say, I especially love Nano.

Chapter 75 is one of the very best.

Oh Mohawk-kun, you should have just done a backwards crab walk

Of course Mai trolling herself because she has no one else to troll around her...

holy crap why is that cow so scary

Chapter 71 - Not a single fuck was given that day

That face always makes me lol, so good :D

Chapter 71 - Not a single fuck was given that day

ADDIS ABABA!!

It's the capital of Ethiopia, apparently... why does she yell that, though?

ADDIS ABABA!!

"For Science!"

- Neko, the Kitty

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics