Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.61 - 415votes)

World's End Harem

Alt Names: alt 終末のハーレムalt 종말의 하렘alt Shuumatsu no Harem
Author: Link
Artist: Shouno Kotaro
Genres: Drama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremMedical MedicalMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSmut SmutTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Series by LINK and ero-manga author Kotaro Shouno follows a young man awakened in a strange future after being frozen in an effort to save him from his currently incurable disease.
-------------------------------
Published in Shounen Jump Plus

http://plus.shonenjump.com/rensai_detail.html?item_cd=SHSA_JP01PLUS00004750_57
Go to World's End Harem Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Predicted conclusion of the story New Window lygarx
  • 4 Replies
Topic Will this story lead to ntr ? New Window Pringer-X
  • 13 Replies
Topic So another ten year wait New Window lygarx
  • 6 Replies

1747 Comments

Sexmission the Manga

In just 5 years, they start blushing at the mere sight of a guy? A bit extreme...

Yeah... Just five years without sex... OMG I want to be in this world!!! lol

In just 5 years, they start blushing at the mere sight of a guy? A bit extreme...

They didn't see a man for 5 years, of course most of them would blush. (one cried in fer ,for what it's worth)

Boobs~ Boobs~ everywhere...
Where's the flat?

Every time someone seeks logic in manga, Kami-sama kills a catgirl.

Fixed.

Tumblr did it.

And better too.

Eh~ ...

So the plot of this mangO is calling for a massive orgy? I like it!

Every time someone seeks logic in manga, God kills a cat.

Even if there were no sperm banks, this future looks likely to be able to divide and use the millions of swimmers the average man produces every day.  Of course he would still be in high demand - unless very convincing and anatomically correct androids are a thing :P

Another issue.  If men vanished today, the world would be screwed; energy production, food production, sanitation, maintenance, that is almost all lost. However,the story states right at the start that much of that is automated now. I doubt this 2045 world would be in the sad shape that it is. 

So what's with the half devastated world and difficulties in technologies maintenance? All the works are done by machine and those machine maintain each others right?

So much for sperm banks.

CREPIEST STORY EVER :

You are the last man (literally) in the world. And one day, someone is knocking on the door. (Asking your D for sOx)

*taken from CreepyPasta*

Well that's really creepy right ?

You know realistically, they'd just grow sperm from stem cells. But no one "reads" this for realism i guess.

Seems to me like you don't know how stem cells work.

If every male dies at the same time, there are no stem cells - his body is dead and starts rotting quite fast. By the time it was confirmed that they all died all over the world, it would've been too late.

Great Harem Idea :P Sperm for Humanity , Sex for Life -_-     ( I'm waiting for the other chapters + Thx  Kirei Cake )

You know realistically, they'd just grow sperm from stem cells. But no one "reads" this for realism i guess.

But what about their need of vitamin D?!

Pfft, if that was this simple.

Okay, fine, have them inseminate the reserves of sperm we have... oh, the male babies may die since they are vulnerable to the virus! Oh, now we don't have more sperm... so yeah, we're going to die.
As I see it the gist will be to get 5 males to procreate non-stop, then organize the descendance into groups and ensure they breed with the other groups for 3 or so generations (cannot remember the exact point where it was totally safe) and thus ensure the genes are passed down and then there's not too many of an issue with the gene-base.

Dude we have so much frozen sperm already in 2016 that it's ridiculous. The reserves will never run out.

i am thinking that Mira is Erisa or she was chosen by the other men, making me think that this is gonna be an NTR later on

It's been done.
Y_-_The_Last_Man_23_-_Widow's_Pass_03_-_

And better too.

exactly my point, also no AI never thought to harvest him for sperm?? also clone him? clome the other available males? what about space tec?

Aren't there ways for 2 girls to bring children into the world using SCIANCE?oh well, its fiction it doesn't need to make sense. i'm not reading this for the sci-fi, and neither do you :^)

There are genes that are only active either on the chromosome inherited from the mother or the father due to epigenetic marking. If you have 2 chromosomes n°15 from your mother and none from your father, you have a genetic disease. But I suppose that It could be possible to change the marking.

Technically it's the male who's unnecessary because the egg can be fertilized without a sperm, but a sperm can't gestate into an embrio.

yeah as i was saying, a world with only girls can still repopulate with SCIENCE.

Aren't there ways for 2 girls to bring children into the world using SCIANCE?oh well, its fiction it doesn't need to make sense. i'm not reading this for the sci-fi, and neither do you :^)

Technically it's the male who's unnecessary because the egg can be fertilized without a sperm, but a sperm can't gestate into an embrio. This for some reason reminds me of Gall Force, with the all-female Solnoid race who got the whole reproduction thing completely wrong by merging their eggs then putting them in artificial wombs - despite actually having REAL wombs....

Vandread actually got it right despite being a Gonzo anime - the girls get pregnant with artificial insemination while the dudes clone themselves and generally have sausage parties.

This is.....hmm, the 'plot' is not bad so far

*silently click follow*

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics