Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.64 - 230votes)

Ore no Himekutsu o Haite Kure

Alt Names: alt 俺の姫靴を履いてくれalt Help me Put on my Princess Shoes
Author: Suga Atsushi
Artist: Suga Atsushi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story is about a shoe maker with a foot fetish.

Original manga at ComicWalker: http://comic-walker.com/contents/detail/KDCW_MF01000014010000_68/
Go to Ore no Himekutsu o Haite Kure Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Which one do you lean more towards New Window lygarx
  • 3 Replies

393 Comments

K then. 

*sniffs my own feet*

She basically proposed to him with the Omake, but I wish we could at least see his response or something.  I hate inconclusive endings

it was a cultural festival he didnt "break into" anything, its open to public at that time

Retarded ending, broke into a high school for no fcking reason

could've done this better

holy crap the ending went so fast that even doesnt makes any sense

SO RUSHED AF! T_T T_T

The only bright side is that it has an ending with them going in good terms.

I guess you could say the ending was SHOEhorned.

Thanks for the scans! 

I would have liked a truck accident for the ending though, they get into another world and make big money with advanced shoemaking techniques.

How can the author intended to end this series in 3 volumes but give us such a crappy ending?

Take responsability for giving me a hand fetish?

'broke in' lol

cultural festival open to the public?!

Shame it wasn't a more conclusive ending, but it was still a great read.

Thanks for scanalating the series, detective 'gator.

I'll be honest: I thought the shoes were kind of ugly.

Glad it was a happy ending, though. 

This could have been a masterpiece if the end had been a little less rushed, it's still really good, but not as much as I expected

No [end] tag on the chapter, but it's done, thank you for translating it. It was a good read.

Damn it, this deserved more than a rushed ending.

Thanks for the translation!

It was probably written this way back when arranged marriages were all the rage, just like why it's okay for 16 year old girls to marry, but boys need to be 18 for the same privilege. 

Back in the day... Actually not that long ago; in farming communities it was not that uncommon for families to retain the men on the farm until they were in their early 20s as slave labor.  In exchange, they would offer their daughters in contract marriages as soon as they could, typically 15-16 years old, since they could not work the fields.  Yeah, it was a pretty sexist time in history.  My father's father was 24 when he married my grandmother who was 16.  That was in 1929.  So even well under 100 years ago, in many areas contract marriages were the norm.

Really? The general age of majority is 20; you can't even sign any contracts before that. You do have an age of consent around 13' but that's more specific to avoiding something like statutory rape among other middle schoolers.

Legally, 16 years and up can be courted by adults, and sexual activity is even legal between said 16 year old and adult, but there are stipulations about the nature of the relationship. It needs to be one where marriage is the intended goal, and they need the blessing of the parents or guardian (if they have one). It was probably written this way back when arranged marriages were all the rage, just like why it's okay for 16 year old girls to marry, but boys need to be 18 for the same privilege. 

Mind you it doesn't change the general opinion of an adult courting 16-year-olds as pretty scummy, it's still legal under the right circumstances. 

Just so you know, Japan has a relatively low legal age of adulthood so that your second point is not true in their relationship.

Really? The general age of majority is 20; you can't even sign any contracts before that. You do have an age of consent around 13' but that's more specific to avoiding something like statutory rape among other middle schoolers.

@bastek66 Not at the moment I don't. It's mainly because I haven't found anything that caught my eye yet. Maybe hit my email up with suggestions or something maybe.

Next chapter is already the last :(

It's sad, but it was a great read.

Why are you going to her highschool C7S0ouqVAAANACj.jpg

Haha! I can hear that voice even now.

I assume his reaction stems from his position as her employer, the age gap making any sexual interactions with her illegal, and the fact that his most significant romantic experience involved such a manipulative woman who used the topic of fetishes to control him. Obviously, judging all woman based on the one bad experience isn't fair in the slight but developing a sort of phobia over romantic involvement after his ordeal is understandable. This aforementioned development of phobias applies to the topic of fetishes, although this may be more of a subconscious thing since he was open to discussing fetishes.

I do agree with your last point however. Being a naive teenager going through the later stages of puberty will lead to overreactions and dramatic thinking like we're seeing,

The overall progress between the two main characters makes sense, albeit a tad too quick. Based on the overall length of the series however I guess the author doesn't have much of a choice.

Just so you know, Japan has a relatively low legal age of adulthood so that your second point is not true in their relationship.

In all fairness, she actually did something to him no matter how minor it really is in the big scheme of things. Talk is talk but she basically made a move on him physically and got caught. And dimwit had to go and make a big show about how much it seemed to bother him by jerking away really awkwardly when their fingers touched. He's an adult who has been in relationships before, so it's kind of weird he would get that way. He's not an awkward teenager going through puberty. So all that said, from the mind of a rather naive young girl, especially in Japan where touchy-feely gestures aren't really normal, she's really worried she went and creeped him the hell out.

I assume his reaction stems from his position as her employer, the age gap making any sexual interactions with her illegal, and the fact that his most significant romantic experience involved such a manipulative woman who used the topic of fetishes to control him. Obviously, judging all woman based on the one bad experience isn't fair in the slight but developing a sort of phobia over romantic involvement after his ordeal is understandable. This aforementioned development of phobias applies to the topic of fetishes, although this may be more of a subconscious thing since he was open to discussing fetishes.

I do agree with your last point however. Being a naive teenager going through the later stages of puberty will lead to overreactions and dramatic thinking like we're seeing,

The overall progress between the two main characters makes sense, albeit a tad too quick. Based on the overall length of the series however I guess the author doesn't have much of a choice.

I look forward to his inevitable arrest by the police for running around a high school with a suspicious package.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics