Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.47 - 115votes)

AniTomo - My Brother's Friend

Alt Names: alt Ani wa tomodachialt Anitomoalt 兄友alt Teman Kakak Ku
Author: Akagawara Modomu
Artist: Akagawara Modomu
Genres: Drama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Nanase, a polite, a old-fashioned girl, gets a boyfriend for the first time - her brother's friend. However, both of them have no idea what they should do next... Hand-holding would be too embarrassing, and 'dating' is something mature people would do.
Go to AniTomo - My Brother's Friend Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

192 Comments

Why is it refreshing to see the insecurities of a male MC?

Well as long as it isn't shounen.

Oh my goodness, no wonder the guys are coming under her spell, she's cute, attentive, cooks AND she shops/dates on a dollar store budget?!! What guy wouldn't fall for her?! LOL

Doing anything other than complaining in the comments is literally just masturbation.

It would be figuratively just masturbation if your analogy were apt.  But it isn't.

In fact, I would say you have the whole nature of the "masturbation" insult as applied to human discourse completely wrong.  You are trying to imply a lack of creative or mental effort.  But that has nothing to do with the nature of masturbation (as opposed to other kinds of sex); the accusation is normally, and more relevantly, levelled at things like very "avant garde" art or poetry, because they tend to be pleasing and understandable only to the creator, a solitary self-pleasuring, and therefore analogous to masturbation.

Indeed, given that your negative comments generally please only yourself, and seem to be meant solely for that purpose, the self-pleasuring nature of masturbation would seem to apply to what you do better than to most people's comments.

Know your insults, people.  Don't try to use ones you don't understand.

Why is it refreshing to see the insecurities of a male MC?

Anyone else love the old lady that keeps making comments? :')

Someone needs to introduce Kaga to Truck-kun

Don't care about the love story, reading for the older brother cuz he's hilarious.

I want a spin-off of the glasses girl.

I like Kaga, for one. Glad he exists.

Why? He's a fucking douchebag who's intentionally trying to steal his cousin's girlfriend.

>dollar store

>good quality cooking utensils

nani

I like Kaga, for one. Glad he exists.

Spoiler

She's such a mom. lol

Meh, I'll start reading this again once the glasses guy has fucked off, absolutely detest the way the story has gone.

Glasses Guy's existence in this comic has made it feel very tropey. A shame. 

Hmmm... I like glass guy, just because I have a tiny favoritism for glasses characters. But, I don't think he could make Mai happy, sooo...

>tfw you're literally mai, giving bad advice to friends unknowingly

Well, at least I'm right. They didn't really last that long.

I started scanlating this because I enjoyed the general flow of the series, not because I like the love triangle drama. I have also read my fair share of shoujo; even if it always pops up, doesn't mean I have to like it. I'm sorry if you were offended by my comment, but please don't take it so personally.

The only thing I take personal is people constantly whining about things they don't like. That clutters up comment sections. If you continue to read shoujos and you don't like love triangles, then quit bitching about them. It's your own fault you have to deal with something you don't like. We don't need to hear about it.

I started scanlating this because I enjoyed the general flow of the series, not because I like the love triangle drama. I have also read my fair share of shoujo; even if it always pops up, doesn't mean I have to like it. I'm sorry if you were offended by my comment, but please don't take it so personally.

I don't. I do think its funny that people who read shoujos don't expect it. It's one of its major staples. Hell, it's a staple of all the major genres. The thing that's annoying is they hate love triangles so much, yet they keep reading and commenting. If you hate them so much, then go away. Why would you subject yourself to something you dont' enjoy. Also this love triangle:

Spoiler

As for the latest chapter, I hate the main guy's cousin.

Also, the more and more I see from her small friend, she's pretty shitty too.

Doing anything other than complaining in the comments is literally just masturbation. Anyways, love triangles are always usually entirely one-sided. That doesn't negate the fact that you have some (aspiring) girlfriend-stealing scumbag orbiting around the heroine and she won't tell him to fuck off even though her boyfriend ain't comfortable with it. 

I know everyone hates love triangles, but let's try to keep the comments tame...

I don't. I do think its funny that people who read shoujos don't expect it. It's one of its major staples. Hell, it's a staple of all the major genres. The thing that's annoying is they hate love triangles so much, yet they keep reading and commenting. If you hate them so much, then go away. Why would you subject yourself to something you dont' enjoy. Also this love triangle:

Spoiler

As for the latest chapter, I hate the main guy's cousin.

Also, the more and more I see from her small friend, she's pretty shitty too.

Kaga rubs me the wrong way, so I hope the older brother makes him into a servant.

Spoiler

Bless you Every Little Thing group for uploading a chapter a week. <3

*ruffles hair, removes glasses, put hands on face*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGHHH

I like how all of the vanilla sweetness and diabetes in that room are bouncing off of Onii-san.

I know everyone hates love triangles, but let's try to keep the comments tame...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics