Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.47 - 115votes)

AniTomo - My Brother's Friend

Alt Names: alt Ani wa tomodachialt Anitomoalt 兄友alt Teman Kakak Ku
Author: Akagawara Modomu
Artist: Akagawara Modomu
Genres: Drama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Nanase, a polite, a old-fashioned girl, gets a boyfriend for the first time - her brother's friend. However, both of them have no idea what they should do next... Hand-holding would be too embarrassing, and 'dating' is something mature people would do.
Go to AniTomo - My Brother's Friend Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

192 Comments

Nanase is a good girl

Is it weird that I get more excited by scenes with the brother and Aki?

Like I know how the main couple's going to turn out. New variables but same formula. But the brother's special brand of high handed sadism and Aki's otaku awkwardness is way more interesting.

I guess the reason most people don't mind the brother being a douche is he's so good at it.  He's not your common or garden douche, he's what the TV Tropes folks would call a Magnificent Bastard (carefully does not link to the TV Tropes entry so fellow manga-lovers do not get caught in the Tropes Zone).

Everyone needs to get lost on that website now and again.

I guess the reason most people don't mind the brother being a douche is he's so good at it.  He's not your common or garden douche, he's what the TV Tropes folks would call a Magnificent Bastard (carefully does not link to the TV Tropes entry so fellow manga-lovers do not get caught in the Tropes Zone).

huor45.jpg

Glasses girl has a vivid and correct imagination.

well put

Tripped over this series while waiting for more Horimiya.  Souta and Maimai are adorable, and the series has the right balance of art (not overly exaggeratedly beautiful/baroque like a lot of shoujo tends towards), slice-of-life, awkward romance, and tongue-in-cheek/snarky humor.  Very much follow-worthy. ^_^

You are gonna be disappointed. Horimiya's main story is basically over after the proposal sadly. It becomes a gag episodic manga about the side characters.

After reading through the released chapters again and reading the comments, I think I know why I like brother so much: He's a douchecanoe, for sure, but I get the impression that he says the things he says because he finds everyone's reactions to it amusing.  The whole thin walls thing in the first chapter and his like of derpy dog vids seems to imply this.  And this is the exact kind of douche that I like :3

Tripped over this series while waiting for more Horimiya.  Souta and Maimai are adorable, and the series has the right balance of art (not overly exaggeratedly beautiful/baroque like a lot of shoujo tends towards), slice-of-life, awkward romance, and tongue-in-cheek/snarky humor.  Very much follow-worthy. ^_^

huor45.jpg

Glasses girl has a vivid and correct imagination.

I think it's because he's a S, but not a douche, if you get my point.

Or he IS a douche and there's no pretense he isn't, and him being one is what makes him funny.

Maybe, but it certainly helps that he's not the romantic lead.

poor aki. used as a tool to relieve the demon's stress

The S-type bishonen that I normally hate in shoujo manga, is my favorite character in this one.

What sorcery is this!?

The S-type bishonen that I normally hate in shoujo manga, is my favorite character in this one.

What sorcery is this!?

Even the sister knows Nanase is perfect wife material.

This is the face of an S!

Who makes that kind of face watching derpy dog videos? Sadism is not an emotion you're supposed to feel from those things!

Sister meet your future sister

Fixed chapter 6 by re-uploading.

i got this off reddit, shud suffice for now (6):https://imgur.com/a/4Ipa3

I can't read chapter 6. Image doesn't seem to load

Same here

I can't read chapter 6. Image doesn't seem to load

From what I've seen about the raws:

Spoiler

I hope there's a side story about the brother. He's an interesting character and he's quality story material just by himself.

You wont have to wait too much, judging from the second volumen cover...

Spoiler

I hope there's a side story about the brother. He's an interesting character and he's quality story material just by himself.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics