Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.1 - 167votes)

Tensei Shi Chatta Yo (Iya, Gomen)

Alt Names: alt 一不小心转生了alt 転生しちゃったよ (いや、ごめん)alt Tensei ShiChatta Yo (Iya, Gomen)alt You got reincarnated (well, sorry)
Author: Headphone Samurai
Artist: Yatoyaniwa
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasySchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: After a god screws up and accidentally takes high schooler Shou's life, he offers him reincarnation with a gift to make up for it. Shou asks to retain all his old memories for the new life. Shou is reborn as Will, a noble's son in a world where magic use is common and involves knowledge of kanji characters. With all his memories, he's a brilliant toddler, and when he experiments with magic, he finds that he has an amazing talent for it! What's more, though he was smart but unloved in his old life, in his new life he has a mother and a father who both love him deeply. His future as Will is looking very bright!

Adaptation of the light novel of the same name.

Original raw: https://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/viewOpening/997000115
Go to Tensei Shi Chatta Yo (Iya, Gomen) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Spoilers from web novel New Window kuraiaku
  • 5 Replies

218 Comments

Weird, I don't see those updates on mangaichi's website. So much for actually going to their site for latest updates.

Our admin who handles site releases wasn't available today the releases should be up on our site some time tomorrow.

I hope after this chapter 12 is not on hold again, i wish there is constantly update
This is quite annoying if we must waiting for another pointless half year frequent release.

https://vatoto.com/reader#14a2cfd950f83e76_5word blade.. ultimate power!!! ....because nothing hurts quite like the sting of someone not meaning to be offensive and just pointing out their own casual observations.

Weird, I don't see those updates on mangaichi's website. So much for actually going to their site for latest updates.

It's good to see this being updated again. Thanks for the chapters.

The pointless school arc sigh

...Golgo?

Don't they understand what homeschooling means? And only skipping two grades when he finished High School curriculum at four years of age?!?

The social interaction aspect of schooling is pretty important.

Thank MangaIchi for higher quality scan.

ty for series update

And what most of us thought was going to happen totally happened~

Spoiler

Would be funny if we skip the school stuff entirely,,,

Don't they understand what homeschooling means? And only skipping two grades when he finished High School curriculum at four years of age?!?

Spoiler

I'll try update this slowly since the publicly available raws aren't
that good so it's a bit more difficult to translate just because the text
is so blurry (otherwise it would be much easier).
I realize the quality of the raws and translation won't be as good as the other group, but other than being slow, they don't seem to have an interest in uploading the 10th chapter anywhere other than their own site
Okay thanks

are they still continuing to translate this manga

they released chapter 10 but never uploaded it here (MangaIchi Scanlation  that is) and i think they might release 11 as well soon atleast according to their page, but not sure why they did not bother uploading 10 here and only on their site

are they still continuing to translate this manga

would be great if the WhimSubs chapters can be removed. they are of lower quality than MSD's, and they disturb the reading flow by being in the middle (or relabel the MSD chapters 5-9 without the Vol bit)

So does that mean it will be updated here too?

Chapter 10 is out on MSD's website.

When will this be translated?

Kanji becomes magic

What is this, Tai Chi Chasers?

Catgirl maid? Catgirl maid. Followed.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics