Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.1 - 167votes)

Tensei Shi Chatta Yo (Iya, Gomen)

Alt Names: alt 一不小心转生了alt 転生しちゃったよ (いや、ごめん)alt Tensei ShiChatta Yo (Iya, Gomen)alt You got reincarnated (well, sorry)
Author: Headphone Samurai
Artist: Yatoyaniwa
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasySchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: After a god screws up and accidentally takes high schooler Shou's life, he offers him reincarnation with a gift to make up for it. Shou asks to retain all his old memories for the new life. Shou is reborn as Will, a noble's son in a world where magic use is common and involves knowledge of kanji characters. With all his memories, he's a brilliant toddler, and when he experiments with magic, he finds that he has an amazing talent for it! What's more, though he was smart but unloved in his old life, in his new life he has a mother and a father who both love him deeply. His future as Will is looking very bright!

Adaptation of the light novel of the same name.

Original raw: https://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/viewOpening/997000115
Go to Tensei Shi Chatta Yo (Iya, Gomen) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Spoilers from web novel New Window kuraiaku
  • 5 Replies

218 Comments

Hey, I AM putting the english inline under it...  Remember, HE HIMSELF is speaking a language that none of them understand other than 'oh is that magic language?'

Not dissing the translation, but the author for making it so.

Heeeh.
At some point, after reading a whole bunch of WNs, it too occurred to me that -- Hey, aren't Japanese authors awfully self-centered and self-important? Not only is Japan the center of the entire multi-verse, even their very culture is the epitome of perfection.
But I guess this is the sort of shit you need to get used to, if you want to keep reading this sort of genre.

Indeed, and it's especially prevalent in isekai works but I guess it's just because they're the closest to fanfic with inserted japanese ego. Always gets me when they're capable of creating decent medieval european fantasy worlds, then they just have to spoil it by making shit like the language being used is japanese, or that the japanese kenjutsu an uber technique that the barbarians of those worlds can never compete against, or the katana is the best weapon everrr...

Pardon, rambling.

For some reason, the magic incantation being Japanese is really pissing me off.

Heeeh.
At some point, after reading a whole bunch of WNs, it too occurred to me that -- Hey, aren't Japanese authors awfully self-centered and self-important? Not only is Japan the center of the entire multi-verse, even their very culture is the epitome of perfection.
But I guess this is the sort of shit you need to get used to, if you want to keep reading this sort of genre.

It's supposed to.

Hey, I AM putting the english inline under it...  Remember, HE HIMSELF is speaking a language that none of them understand other than 'oh is that magic language?'

It's supposed to.

Those fairies look like they'd be good footballs.

All shall fear the Ahoge!

Spoiler

Depends on the owner

latest?cb=20160930025948

All shall fear the Ahoge!

Spoiler

Achievement Unlocked: Obtain Elf waifu

now San is the reason i read this manga. that guy's fuckin hillarious

His speech also allows for some hilarious "manga out of context" moments.

now San is the reason i read this manga. that guy's fuckin hillarious

ty for update again

That cliff was retarded.....

MidoriKitzune
Nov 19 2017 08:26 PM

Pretty confident San is going to be my favorite character thus far(Outside my love for animal ears of course..)

:3

yup

Nekomimi First>Elf Ears>Sans.

xD

Our admin who handles site releases wasn't available today the releases should be up on our site some time tomorrow.

Posted on the site!

So he's the only one with the social status to keep the other noble in check, and he just thoughtlessly pushes that responsibility aside and let's some commoner be harassed? And he was supposed to be adult at some point?

He is not really an adult but a teen. A teen who grew up thinking his mother hated him and others shunning him.

Like someone like that can make good decisions about social interactions.

So he's the only one with the social status to keep the other noble in check, and he just thoughtlessly pushes that responsibility aside and let's some commoner be harassed? And he was supposed to be adult at some point?

Pretty confident San is going to be my favorite character thus far(Outside my love for animal ears of course..)

I'm afraid to inform you, that if you want to pick it up if the school arc is over:

Spoiler

Spoiler

I think ill stop reading this until school arc is over, makes me wanna vomit Dont wanna preach on forced school arc im every decent isekai ive read

I'm afraid to inform you, that if you want to pick it up if the school arc is over:

Spoiler

ty for new chap

seriously i like a lot the story of this isekai but its really depressing that its a yayoi story practically since MC never get to be on a girl and always act as a knight in shinning armor to guys only << yes guys only haha

make it shounen ai... since there were no romantic development until now... who doesn't adore a cute child aside from gender... i'm a healthy, straight male, and i found a cute boys under 5 are adorable... yeah, note that i said adorable... with no strings attached...

I think ill stop reading this until school arc is over, makes me wanna vomit Dont wanna preach on forced school arc im every decent isekai ive read

Weird, I don't see those updates on mangaichi's website. So much for actually going to their site for latest updates.

it's not on their website nor discord, it just happened to "release" 2 hours after i decided to release 11 lol, well doesn't matter much as long as it's updated

seriously i like a lot the story of this isekai but its really depressing that its a yayoi story practically since MC never get to be on a girl and always act as a knight in shinning armor to guys only << yes guys only haha

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics