Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.12 - 60votes)

Space-Time Prisoner

Alt Names: alt Bloodivoresalt 时空囚徒alt Узники времени и пространства
Author: Bai Xiao (白骁)
Artist:
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysterySupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: Vampires have been defeated by Humans. A story about them wearing collars. Wait - you're mistaken, it's not like that!

(Read this series on Bato.to, ye filthy heathens! ~Caek)

[Translator: TakunDes]
[Editor: Caek]

Original Webtoon: http://ac.qq.com/Comic/comicInfo/id/531329
Go to Space-Time Prisoner Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Space-Time Prisoner released chapter discussion. New Window truepurple
  • 3 Replies

188 Comments

Hello everyone~

Yes, Space-Time Prisoner is back, and so am I! It's great to get back into the swing of things. Releases will be one chapter per week, barring exceptional circumstances (like lots and lots of exams).

Anyway, thoughts on the main pairing? Mi Liu & Zuo An Qi? I mean, possibly taboo in some sort of way...

Spoiler

Thanks for the chapter. I'm on Batoto for this and YGMD more than anything else.

I've been wondering, and am wondering more and more, if there's some sort of trickery going on--illusions, mind illusions or so on.  At least some dude with a teleportation device, watching the action on screens and hitting buttons now and then.  Too much stuff just happens right when it would be convenient for someone in charge of the maze to push the test a bit further.

With the convenient arrival of sexy-silhouette-monster-woman I would like to repeat this suggestion.

Hello everyone~

Yes, Space-Time Prisoner is back, and so am I! It's great to get back into the swing of things. Releases will be one chapter per week, barring exceptional circumstances (like lots and lots of exams).

Anyway, thoughts on the main pairing? Mi Liu & Zuo An Qi? I mean, possibly taboo in some sort of way...

Spoiler

I have a feeling Qing Li is a reference to "The Green Mile" (despite using the other word for green). Would fit with the death row implications.

There's also a lot of other references to American movies/series (or the books and historical events they are based on) in this series. Especially given it's by a Chinese author.

Interesting... I don't watch movies, so I know very little about this stuff. :x

I have a feeling Qing Li is a reference to "The Green Mile" (despite using the other word for green). Would fit with the death row implications.

There's also a lot of other references to American movies/series (or the books and historical events they are based on) in this series. Especially given it's by a Chinese author.

Build the wall. Make vampires great again.
These two are such eye candy.

Thanks to Skrail for sharing Kansai Animan's redraws!

Also, weirdly enough, I actually just dealt with insurance stuff today. Apparently I'm on Medicaid for the month... :o

EDIT - Oops, forgot endcard. I'll have to remember that next time!

seems nice, insta-follow

It's obvious guys! She's a Space Time Prisoner!

Well, here goes nothing. Pardon me for my rough translations, it has been quite a while.

I'm still recovering from illness, so my English might be a little derpy from time to time. For instance, a few moments ago I mixed up the words "with" and "right".

Have a nice weekend!

~ Caek

Untranslated exclamations of ? Now that's nostalgic...

abaj? abaj abaj abaj abaj abaj!

Spoiler

Yes, even the "Chosen One" has Mommy and Daddy issues.

Spoiler

Well, that pretty much explains most things.

He got his love bite

OM NOM NOM!!

Untranslated exclamations of ? Now that's nostalgic...

Spoiler
At dawn we ride!

Spoiler

Said smart person would be more likely to die according to kinematics. Remember, you're falling towards a particular spot. If you point to a spot oblique to you on the plane of the corner of the hallway, you would actually fall further, giving you more time to accelerate, making you land at a higher speed.

Moreover, you're going to lose contact with the ground doing this, so you can't exactly slow yourself down like Mi Liu.

Spoiler

I've been wondering, and am wondering more and more, if there's some sort of trickery going on--illusions, mind illusions or so on.  At least some dude with a teleportation device, watching the action on screens and hitting buttons now and then.  Too much stuff just happens right when it would be convenient for someone in charge of the maze to push the test a bit further.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Uggghh!  No break for the heroes!  

Spoiler

I'm not really translating anything this week, just typesetting the last of TakunDes' work.

I'll probably translate Space-Time Prisoner myself on a weekly basis after they're all done.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics