Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.13 - 30votes)

Gyakusatsu Kikan

Alt Names: alt 虐殺器官alt Genocidal Organalt Орган геноцида
Author: Itou Keikaku
Artist: Asou Gatou
Genres: Action ActionSci-fi Sci-fi
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The war on terror exploded, literally, the day Sarajevo was destroyed by a homemade nuclear device. The leading democracies transformed into total surveillance states, and the developing world has drowned under a wave of genocides. The mysterious American John Paul seems to be behind the collapse of the world system, and it's up to intelligence agent Clavis Shepherd to track John Paul across the wreckage of civilizations and to find the true heart of darkness—a genocidal organ.
Go to Gyakusatsu Kikan Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

27 Comments

Hah, i thought i saw Genos on the cover for a moment. The name didn't help either. 

Looks interesting though!

I'm currently translating Harmony as well, so please sit tight.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics