Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 513votes)

It's My Life

Alt Names: alt イッツマイライフ
Author: Narita Imomushi
Artist: Narita Imomushi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Astra Ludger Doomsday, former captain of the royal knights has finally achieved his dearest wish: To retire and use his savings to get his very own house.
But not long after finally arriving to his sanctuary, a young girl crashlands into his house. The girl is an apprentice witch, and seems to mistake Astra for someone else...

http://urasunday.com/itsmylife/index.html
Go to It's My Life Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic The will of L. New Window lygarx
  • 2 Replies

1102 Comments

oh rello, or anyone, please pick this series.

woahh nice...get a hints of reincarnation involve here. 

This author's a freaken tease.

This has the potential to be extremely comfy.

Hopefully destroying that temple didn't trigger some plot event that will make shit start happening.

>tempting fate.

This has the potential to be extremely comfy.

Hopefully destroying that temple didn't trigger some plot event that will make shit start happening.

Changed the description because "The story of a retired knight and his loli witch friend" didn't quite sound right.

His name is fucking doomsday goddamnit!

astral fucking doomsday dammit

Thanks Rello<3 :')

My only complaint is that he always wears the mask.

So, guessing right now: he's the reincarnation of the evil god, she's the reincarnation of the witch who sealed the evil god.

My guess is that:

The loli is indeed the reincarnation of the Heroine who sealed the evil god, but...

Our retired knight was actually a fusion of souls of both Evil God's and a Hero whose accompanied the Heroine in her quest sealing the Evil God. This Hero is a very humble one so he intentionally never let his existence known into the public and let the heroine gets all the fame.

So, guessing right now: he's the reincarnation of the evil god, she's the reincarnation of the witch who sealed the evil god.

Rello my god, I thought you were only going to go with Helck yet you scanlated another diamond in the rough from Ura Sunday. I luv u, be my waifu. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkZDao1jmjw

Thank you based Rello! Keep us in touch.

And it's now or never.

Very nice. I especially like the full color art work in the beginning of the chapters.
I wonder if he showers with the mask on.

Thank you Rello!

Damn!
The art is freaking good!
I seldom ship with lolis but..

This art is just freaking awesome!
And the story is quite lovely!

I LOVE! *follows*

OH NAW ! The house was taken hostage D': !
~ Happy end : we avoided getting the door dirty ♪ ~ lololol

Best battle cry ever, tho : "I have a friend ! A pet ! And a good house !"
I like the "I am a normal person". I just have the innocent habit to sleep with my hood and helmet on ♥...
I wonder if there will have further reincarnation implications (the Evil God, Witch Artica...) later on. He he hee ~

Nice and fun start. Neat artwork, and the color pages are such a treat !
Thanks for translating !

His name is fucking doomsday goddamnit!

Yeah, another new interesting series..

Based on rello....     !!??

So, the question is, when would it change from comedy and heartwarming series to tragedy and despair series?

For example,

Spoiler

Pretty good, but I'm also a sucker for lolis.

So, I sense it's going to be a nice ride. If it's anything like Helck, tragedy is around the corner.

Uh, no, it's nothing like Helck. At all. It's just a lighthearted SoL manga. So basically, keep your expectations in check.

Helck is amazing for taking its throwaway gag premise and then following it to its logical conclusion in utterly jaw-dropping fashion. But that was remarkable because that's a neat hat-trick to pull.

I feel most originality in manga tends to be in the premise rather than the execution, anyway, honestly. But if you're hoping for another relatively unique series, it would be silly to expect more of the same: That would kind of defeat the point of originality, no?

So, I sense it's going to be a nice ride. If it's anything like Helck, tragedy is around the corner.

Uh, no, it's nothing like Helck. At all. It's just a lighthearted SoL manga. So basically, keep your expectations in check.

...then again, I would say that there's some drama, but never on a serious level like Helck.

Well, raws for anyone interested (in Korean):http://marumaru.in/b/manga/73227

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics