Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 108votes)

Kyoukai Senjou no Limbo

Alt Names: alt 境界線上のリンボalt 境界线上的林波alt Kyoukai Senjou no Rinboalt Limbo on the Border Line
Author: Tottori Sakyuu
Artist: Tottori Sakyuu
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasySeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Fuu is a girl who was born as an elf/human hybrid, which caused her to be unwanted by either side. Fuu leaves her hometown and arrives at a place called "Limbo", a world where hybrids like Fuu gather. Day by day, Fuu's interactions with the residents of Limbo let her heart and feelings grow bit by bit.
Go to Kyoukai Senjou no Limbo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

79 Comments

Whatever it is, I love Fuu more than ever.  She's the best.

I agree for the most part... BUT HOW THE HELL IS FUU YOUNGER LOOKING!? Clearly Silvey grew enough that Fuu didn't recognize her at all. Although why Silvey didn't recognize Fuu is also weird. 

Also, time for FLASHBACK CHAPTERS! Explaining what happened to Silvey when Fuu left. Dun Dun DUN!!!

Well she is part elf, she is more elf than human while Silvey is more human than elf

I agree for the most part... BUT HOW THE HELL IS FUU YOUNGER LOOKING!? Clearly Silvey grew enough that Fuu didn't recognize her at all. Although why Silvey didn't recognize Fuu is also weird. 

Also, time for FLASHBACK CHAPTERS! Explaining what happened to Silvey when Fuu left. Dun Dun DUN!!!

Limbo is Limbo it's a world that is on the crossroads of every other world it's not that hard to think that it's time moves differently than those worlds as well.

Eh...I didn't get any of those shit-storm-be-comin'-off-the-starboard-bow vibes from that chapter. There'll probably just be another cute character doin' cute things.

We spoke too soon.  Definitely wasn't expecting a development like CH18 in this manga...

Eh...I didn't get any of those shit-storm-be-comin'-off-the-starboard-bow vibes from that chapter. There'll probably just be another cute character doin' cute things.

Sadly this relaxing manga only got 2 volumes, so expect 10 more chapters at most before the ending mmm...

in a way, that's good. ends on a high note, with little chance of going downhill

Sadly this relaxing manga only got 2 volumes, so expect 10 more chapters at most before the ending mmm...

I find something amusing about this comment vs the ending of ch 18...

That comment is on January so it is at least for 17.

What is this? There's no unnecessary drama? No love triangles? No sheer and utter stupidity? No sudden out-of-character plots? No violent and abusive characters?

It's an instant follow, I tell you what.

We spoke too soon.  Definitely wasn't expecting a development like CH18 in this manga...

Fuu- You've really grown up in more ways then one. You enjoy that life of yours.

I find something amusing about this comment vs the ending of ch 18...

I didn't suspect that cliff hanger and the fact that her growth is stunted .

Fuu- You've really grown up in more ways then one. You enjoy that life of yours.

It's kind of amazing how a series going pretty much nowhere is so fascinating.  I just can't help but love it.

Thanks, M@STERSCANS, for two chapters of what has become a real favorite of mine. I really love Fuu, and the other characters are great too. Tottori Sensei is a real genius of a writer and the art is great as well. Thanks for choosing to pick up such a great manga.

>That last part of ch 17

>Reminisce ch 1

._ . Right, that feels.

Thanks for picking up this series Masterscanz. It's a joy to read.

I'm really enjoying this and would love to read more. Thanks, M@STERSCANZ, for picking it back up so that this will become possible. :)

What is this? There's no unnecessary drama? No love triangles? No sheer and utter stupidity? No sudden out-of-character plots? No violent and abusive characters?

And there's no completely unnecessary and offputting fanservice.  Definitely an insta-follow.

For those who like this type of heart-warming story, I would recommend Socks Goblin and Nukoduke!

Possibly also Corseltel no Ryuujitsushi and Youkai Apato no Yuuga na Nichijou.  Though I feel that Youkai apartment is in danger of throwing sudden plots and it has some bromance that can take some getting used to.

This chapter is just too adorable.

Also really want an anime of this. A comfy slice of life with gorgeous scene? Yes please.

I think the Doctor is THE Doctor. Obviously he's a Time Lord.

This update feels so good çAç

Thank you for the new chapter, M@STERSCANZ.  I was really missing KSnL, as it's a real favorite of mine (especially Fuu).  

231f1ad26f.jpg

Thanks M@STERSCANZ!

So, uh, did World Three drop this or something? I mean, I did a quick once over of their site and didn't see anything to that effect. Not trying to be bothersome, I just really like this series.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics