Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.62 - 253votes)

Tejina Senpai

Alt Names: alt Magical Sempaialt Mbak Tejinaalt Tejina Sempaialt Tejina-Senpaialt 手品先輩
Author: Azu
Artist: Azu
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Our MC finds out that his school requires him to join a club and during his reluctant search he stumbles upon an upperclasswoman attempting magic tricks in her clubroom. But Senpai has massive stage fright however and so now that she has an audience her attempts are simply comedic and usually result with her in sexual situations.
Go to Tejina Senpai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Tejina PSDs New Window papo41
  • 0 Replies
Topic CHAPTER 39: MANNEQUIN CHALLENGE New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies
Topic This manga gives you the most awkward boner possible New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 1 Replies

851 Comments

She's pushing the "adorably retarded" angle pretty hard.

I legit hope this goes somewhere, like anywhere because there is actual stuff here and it could be a thing ya know.

I don't understand this manga. It's not funny, the art is unremarkable, the girl isn't cute, and nothing sexy happens.

Glad you like it!

I don't understand this manga. It's not funny, the art is unremarkable, the girl isn't cute, and nothing sexy happens.

3s3k1d.jpg

Just fall in love and live the beautiful lewd vanilla life and be the story we need, not the one we deserve. 

I understand why the MC isn't inexorably trying to bed the heroine. She's kind of a dumbass. Hell, not even kind of. She's a dumbass.

I'm not saying I wouldn't show her where I want to holster my wand, but I get why everyone wouldn't want to.

I like where the spade is pointing to, in the last panel.

Why is she so cute.

2c6914c488.png

Bahamut, best pigeon name.

This could so easily turn into a hentai manga.

rape her

Just fall in love and live the beautiful lewd vanilla life and be the story we need, not the one we deserve. 

It can take a while to get used to the dumb enough that you can fall for it. For now it keeps wierding him out every time there'd be a chance.

50311696.jpg

lol it IS a seinen after all, relationships do happen in these.

Her design reminds me Sena from Boku wa Tomodachi

She reminds me more of Takagaki Kaede from iM@S Cinderella Girls.

I am more than certain in chp 5 that he does have a stick she can use...

Based anon helping to translate

The name of the doujin, please? :)

Oh sorry, I didn't read this comment section for a while.
It is
Spoiler

Her design reminds me of Sena from Boku wa Tomodachi

Assistant-kun is the real MVP.

why do you hate money, senpai

Spoiler

229.jpg

The nice kind of thicc... best.

BAHAMUUUUUUT mmm...~!

Ye-he-he-he-he-he-he I'm following this.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics