Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.62 - 253votes)

Tejina Senpai

Alt Names: alt Magical Sempaialt Mbak Tejinaalt Tejina Sempaialt Tejina-Senpaialt 手品先輩
Author: Azu
Artist: Azu
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Our MC finds out that his school requires him to join a club and during his reluctant search he stumbles upon an upperclasswoman attempting magic tricks in her clubroom. But Senpai has massive stage fright however and so now that she has an audience her attempts are simply comedic and usually result with her in sexual situations.
Go to Tejina Senpai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Tejina PSDs New Window papo41
  • 0 Replies
Topic CHAPTER 39: MANNEQUIN CHALLENGE New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies
Topic This manga gives you the most awkward boner possible New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 1 Replies

851 Comments

Regarding chapter 54, what was that supposed to be in Japanese? It looked vaguely like an owl to me, but definitely not a "neck"...

It's actually the same in the Japanese. The pun is between 'chinko' (penis) and 'inko' (throat). Even the thing about the last two letters being the same was taken straight from the original. Maybe the first time that I've seen a pun translate directly, it was a nice coincidence.

Shhh... legal loli in black thighs. No more words, only dreams now.

I think she's like 2 years away from being legal, though.

Well that was adorable. Children are an easy audience.

I can understand the chemistry girl' swish to showcase the wonders of science, but weren't most of the experiments she showed closer to physics than chemistry (although such distinctions are superficial at best after a while)? I'll just assume that she was being responsible and not conducting experiemnts in an unsafe environment.

Shhh... legal loli in black thighs. No more words, only dreams now.

4612583.jpg

Honestly thought it looked more like an owl.... >_>

4612583.jpg

IncompleteOptimisticAustrianpinscher.gif

Sorry Magic-senpai, but I'm joining the Chemistry club

Heathen!
Chemistry prez is BEST GIRL.

I can understand the chemistry girl' swish to showcase the wonders of science, but weren't most of the experiments she showed closer to physics than chemistry (although such distinctions are superficial at best after a while)? I'll just assume that she was being responsible and not conducting experiemnts in an unsafe environment.

I thought the same thing, although the "responsible" defense is a bit thin since she was using boiling water for one of the experiments. It can't be less dangerous than some standard colour-change reactions like phenolphtalein and sodium carbonate...

Regarding chapter 54, what was that supposed to be in Japanese? It looked vaguely like an owl to me, but definitely not a "neck"...

maxresdefault.jpg

Ore no na wa Jiaaack, thanks for making me remember this masterpiece

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK5JZP3zeLQ 
(can't remember how to put the video here :/ )

Wow. I think I want to appreciate Chemistry now.

Sorry Magic-senpai, but I'm joining the Chemistry club

Chem Senpai is Best Senpai

Spoiler

4612583.jpg

Last page of chapter 52, we all were thinking of jack'ing...

I mean, acting like Jack.

Yea, that's what I meant. Jack.

Damn it, who am I fooling?.

only yourself my friend

maxresdefault.jpg

Execute Window Girl.swf

You can be crueler than that, Jack.

Last page of chapter 52, we all were thinking of jack'ing...

I mean, acting like Jack.

Yea, that's what I meant. Jack.

Damn it, who am I fooling?.

The young Jack is the wise Jack

Wait, she has a sister? 

Isn't her older sister the dark haired teacher that keeps showing up?

NFSynBG.png

What a nice girl, it's always good to have friends when one is feeling down.

Ma-kun's got some quality taste.

d96.jpg

Wait, she has a sister? 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics