Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.62 - 253votes)

Tejina Senpai

Alt Names: alt Magical Sempaialt Mbak Tejinaalt Tejina Sempaialt Tejina-Senpaialt 手品先輩
Author: Azu
Artist: Azu
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Our MC finds out that his school requires him to join a club and during his reluctant search he stumbles upon an upperclasswoman attempting magic tricks in her clubroom. But Senpai has massive stage fright however and so now that she has an audience her attempts are simply comedic and usually result with her in sexual situations.
Go to Tejina Senpai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Tejina PSDs New Window papo41
  • 0 Replies
Topic CHAPTER 39: MANNEQUIN CHALLENGE New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies
Topic This manga gives you the most awkward boner possible New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 1 Replies

851 Comments

Never seen balloon torture before ...

I wanna rub a balloon on her face 2.

Never seen balloon torture before ...

This is getting licensed by Kodansha as Magical Sempai. Make sure to support the official release.

Im already very concerned if the official translation is Magical Sempai

This is getting licensed by Kodansha as Magical Sempai. Make sure to support the official release.

yes.... mask off.... yes....

Do more plz.

Mask on, fuck it mask off.

Is it just me or has Assistant's personality changed?

Nah, he's definitely changed. In the beginning, he seemed to want nothing more than to not be bothered, but now, he's starting or IS in love with Senpai, and even this chapter has him fantasizing about her sexually(which usually only happened AFTER she unintentionally showed herself lewdly).

I want to get behind his sister as well.

I genuinely got spooked when i first saw the chinese costume thanks to touhou lmao.

269px-Th15Junko.png

This series needs more exposure. The few doujins it's spawned is simply not enough.

Well I saw that ending coming.

Funny, I got it in one pull too

Is it just me or has Assistant's personality changed?

[quote name="wtrmute" timestamp="1499386069"]I thought the same thing, although the "responsible" defense is a bit thin since she was using boiling water for one of the experiments. It can't be less dangerous than some standard colour-change reactions like phenolphtalein and sodium carbonate...
 Perhaps I'm biased since we tended to work with concentration salpeter in high school, nasty stuff but fun nevertheless.

A better explanation would be that she likely used experiments from a science show, which tend to be more diverse and quite easy to clean up. Although if that was the case they could have done the old "bang buck", where the guests get to guess the optimal volume of Hydrogen for the largest explosion possible. 2/7ths if I recall correctly.

So, assistant-kun is fine with anyone's pantsu?

He is a man of culture, of course.

Man, the mangaka hit me in the weak spot with how Chempai Madara looks. Black hair and glasses lol, I've fallen and I can't get up. send help.

Spoiler
So, assistant-kun is fine with anyone's pantsu?

I love Tejina, but I'm going to switch to Chem-senpai. For science. 

a shark tooth!

i already like this Chem Senpai already!

Damn, Chem senpai or Magic senpai? Which is better?!

I have to go with chempai.

CHEM-SENPAI

But... that's not even Chemistry.

I'm switching clubs

Fuck me, Chem-Senpai is adorable.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics