Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.61 - 71votes)

29-sai Dokushin Chuuken Boukensha no Nichijou

Alt Names: alt 29歳独り身中堅冒険者の日常alt Everyday of the 29 years old single person adventureralt The Daily Life of a Single 29-Year-Old Adventurer
Author: Nara Ippei
Artist: Nara Ippei
Genres: Adventure AdventureFantasy FantasyShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: This story is about Shinonome Hajime, an adventurer of Silver Range. He's dedicated to fulfilling missions from the guild. One day when completing a quest for monster meat, he finds a strange girl named Lily in a dungeon who's far more trouble than she's worth. Saving the girl from certain death, her story reminds him of his similar past and he takes her under his care.
Go to 29-sai Dokushin Chuuken Boukensha no Nichijou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

61 Comments

despite this shitty engRish translation i still wanted to "follow" it, but when she changed into an adult my "adventure" with this manga came to an end

Unfortunately batoto tends to be extremely slow and buggy when it comes to re-uploading chapters to fix errors...

Batoto not allow me to delete the chapter in English and upload correctly. It's not my fault (in this case), it's the fault of Batoto that I can't delete it.

"The problem he became involved in, was bigger than he thought."

I have to admit, I did not see that coming. I'll have to keep an eye on this.

Also, the one Spanish page doesn't really detract from the story, but please try to fix it.

If you can wait, I have to approve the erase of the manga for upload again. Maybe tomorrow... :(

That's okay. Are you planning on releasing the other chapters? I could help you out proofread the series, I speak Spanish quite well and I kind of like this series. It's also not very heavy on dialogue despite the page count.

It... looks interesting, but by god the Engrish is unbearable at times.

Also, I'm pretty sure this was translated from Spanish because you left page 13 untranslated...

If you can wait, I have to approve the erase of the manga for upload again. Maybe tomorrow... :(

Do you have Japanese raws, Yaiba? I want to read this from those :|

I have three chapters of this manga in my pc. I've obtained this raw of the magazine, not in other raw pages.

http://www.shonenmagazine.com/bmaga/29dokushini did a search and the first chapter can be found here

I correct now. Thank you for advise.

It... looks interesting, but by god the Engrish is unbearable at times.

Also, I'm pretty sure this was translated from Spanish because you left page 13 untranslated...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics