Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 206votes)

Id - The Greatest Fusion Fantasy

Alt Names: alt Idalt Id: The Greatest Fusion Fantasyalt 이드alt The Greatest Fusion Fantasy
Author: Kenny A.t. & Kim Daewoo
Artist: Kenny A.t.
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: We find Chunwha in a world beyond his own... There he will struggle to find his own purpose among the many inhabitants of the new world including elves, dwarves, and even mages! As we watch him grow in strength and spirit, the manhwaga creates fascinating characters out of his companions and adversaries and moves past the simple concept of the antagonist vs the protagonist.

To find out what fate has in store for our hero, follow Id in a fantastic adventure, exploring a world where anything is possible!
Go to Id - The Greatest Fusion Fantasy Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Id - Spoilers from Raws New Window Grumpy
  • 10 Replies
Topic Id - First few chapters of the novel New Window TheCrowSword
  • 1 Replies
Topic Id - The Greatest Fusion Fantasy New Window Nuralataion
  • 29 Replies

211 Comments

I don't get the fuck is going on anymore.
Holy...! I haven't seen fighting this incredible since TTGL.
So Id's a guy, but the mage that gets killed & revived is female? I haven't been this confused over gender since the whole Yu Han Sung debacle in Tower of God...
If this was an anime it would be so awesome the side effects would be that you'd piss skittles.
question, how did Id control the other elements when he fights Procas? Is it because of the sword that he unsealed?
Now that is a BFS. Big Fucking Sword
So at this point its use enough power to destroy a small moon to beat an opponent, they then proceed to get back up acknowledge that it was an impressive amount of power then power up themselves (no worse for the ware) and then proceed to unleash enough power to destroy a small moon, now complaining that the power from before is weak. Then the MC takes the power that could destroy a small moon gets back up no worse for the ware and then proceeds to comment on how strong that last attack was, ect. ect. repeat.

PS: Setting jokes up since 1986.
WOOAH beyond super human powers
nice an update!
Can someone dissect what the heck is happening for me? It's been a really long time since they updated this and I don't really feel like going back and reading everything. @@
Started reading this yesterday and it was amazing when reading from the beginning to where it now is. I think the fillers (flash backs of the past) should have been a separate arc because they had so much information that fill the holes in the story on how it all began.

I'm looking forward to when you learn about ID's true nature and why he was chosen by Lamia.
Woohoo! I missed this manhwa! It's slow but definitely one of my favorites!
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat ???????

They still update this -.- ?
Yes!!! It's back!!!
I'm so lost. Reading about an Id that can't even settle a Percer makes me sad.
your not missing anything read on and i think you will understand more.
Um...this may seem like an inane question, but does the series just start with him in the forest and making random references to greydone and the lamia? Because it feels like I missed something. perhaps the author just chucked in a flashback scene? Was thinking of reading this earlier but the description seemed lame when I read it on mangareader (back when I thought mangareader was the best thing ever).
@ ichiban
his name is derived from Geu Reh <Eed Deu> Lon (greydrone in korean pronounciation). his name is eedeu in Korean. So his name is just Id.
No, you pronounce "Id" the same way you pronounce the word "id" used in psychoanalysis.
To hear what it sounds like, go here and press the speaker icon next to the word.
And it's Id, not ID. Although very short, it is a name, not some sort of abbreviation.
@ichiban Eye Dee
@ichiban Eye Dee
how do you pronounce ID?
And now .... we have to wait :'(
@Revassin sexy hair change = super saiyan in most cases (as well as the major super OP, over 9000 power ups)
@Nyashuki why would you compare him to a super saiyan? Its not like his hair is gold and standing up. It just turned white xD

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics