Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.26 - 465votes)

Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou

Alt Names: alt Arifureta: From Commonplace to World's Strongestalt ありふれた職業で世界最強alt ก็แค่อาชีพธรรมดาทั่วไปที่แข็งแกร่งที่สุดในโลกalt 平凡职业成就世界最强alt 흔해빠진 직업으로 세계최강
Author: Hakumai Ryo
Artist: Roga
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance Romance
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Among the class transported to another world, Nagumo Hajime is an ordinary male student who didn’t have ambition nor aspiration in life, and thus called “Incompetent” by his classmates.

The class was summoned to become heroes and save a country from destruction. Students of the class were blessed with cheat specifications and cool job class, however, it was not the case with Hajime, with his profession as a “Synergist”, and his very mediocre stats.

“Synergist”, to put it in another word was just artisan class. Being the weakest, he then falls to the depth of the abyss when he and his classmates were exploring a dungeon. What did he find in the depth of the abyss, and can he survive?
Go to Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Prediction: He becomes Jesus-kun... New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 5 Replies
Topic SPOILERS - best events of the series New Window lygarx
  • 13 Replies
Topic SPOILERS - Fan speculations and What ifs New Window lygarx
  • 1 Replies
Topic Raw Manga New Window hiiro
  • 0 Replies
Topic WN chapters New Window Dark Jackel
  • 4 Replies

798 Comments

Lmao this is so stupidly edgy it makes shadow the edgehog look normal

Edgy, edginess, edge-kun edge-thing... I see this word thrown out so often... What's you definition of it ? I

Ill give the same definition I applied to Arifureta's lesser clone ( forgot the name) 

Edge, cutting edge, etc refers to something new, innovative, or not often seen. In entertainment it almost always applies to some sort of shock value. 

When we call a manga edgy, it means the author is trying to shock his audience with his depiction sex, violence, cruelty,  horror and so on. Most often, manga authors lack the talent to shock anyone over the age of ten and their efforts to do so end up looking pitiful. Such manga are mockingly called edgy and there characters often called edgelords.

Funny though; truly edgy titles and characters are rarely called edgy - I suppose because of the negative connotation.  Bonedrewd from Made in Abyss comes to mind.   

God. I fucking hate monthly manga.

It's because isekai has set such a low bar that even an average story like this will seem great by comparison. Also, the artist is quite talented and hard-working. There is a lot of detail in every page.

Is it even worth it to create a genre called Natsuki Subaru/Suffering Isekai? Because all the ones where the MC goes through some kind of hardship before becoming OP or at least medicorely good are the ones people aren't criticizing.

Out MC is a next level edgelord and this whole thing is super cliche but it has this odd charm to it. I can't bring myself to shit on it like I love to shit on copy paste isekai stories.

It's because isekai has set such a low bar that even an average story like this will seem great by comparison. Also, the artist is quite talented and hard-working. There is a lot of detail in every page.

Death squad sighted 

Edgy, edginess, edge-kun edge-thing... I see this word thrown out so often... What's you definition of it ? It is when the MC say that he is bad but do good things ? When he DO something bad but in the end it's good ? When he do something bad but only bad guy ? Or is it when the MC pity himself ? When he is bullied by the world and he's alone vs a bad cruel world ? or it's just when the world is badly constructed ?

This word is used so often that it begin to lost it's meaning.

Out MC is a next level edgelord and this whole thing is super cliche but it has this odd charm to it. I can't bring myself to shit on it like I love to shit on copy paste isekai stories.

Man, Shia is such a damn qtpi. I loved the novels for this despite the edginess, I always liked that the author was self aware of how silly it was, and seeing it in manga form gives me hope we'll see an anime one day.

There are numerous Kenjutsu schools which incorporate dual wielding, most notable practitioner was Miyamoto Musashi, widely regarded as one of the most influential samurai of all time.

Dual-wielding guns is most likely fiction though. It would make proper aiming near impossible and balancing the recoil much harder. Also, reloading would be incredibly cumbersome.

Dual welding long swords is ridiculously hard.

I have been studying kenjutsu for about 6 months, and i can tell how just how stupidly complex it must be.

Just weilding a single sword is hard enough that i got a renewed appreciaton for shields, parrying an enemy sword is hard and puts your hands at risk of being cut at all times, using a shield is much easier and safer.

Dual weilding short swords/daggers is another matter tho, but guns? Yeah, that may look good on paper, but its another example of being impractical, hard, and not worth it.

The protagonist is such an edgelord xD

just wait till the bunny death squad and you will see just how edgy he is.

The protagonist is such an edgelord xD

Kinda reminds me of transformation scenes.  Just attack them while they're transforming and you might actually win the battle.

This. Android 17 knows what to do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2VWbCxioGQ

There are numerous Kenjutsu schools which incorporate dual wielding, most notable practitioner was Miyamoto Musashi, widely regarded as one of the most influential samurai of all time.

Dual-wielding guns is most likely fiction though. It would make proper aiming near impossible and balancing the recoil much harder. Also, reloading would be incredibly cumbersome.

For swords, a very real western Renaissance counterpart in fencing was Sword and dagger, think the french musketeers. While less practical than sword and shield in warfare it was a very real thing in dueling, likely (imo) because it was deemed more elegant or noble than using a shield. The dagger was very much a parry weapon however, to the point that there were special parry daggers made to damage opposing swords, dual wielding two striking weapons were not common however.

There was a debatable use case for dual wielding (with several backup pistols) with older weapons like the single shot pistols in the pre-revolver times, mostly because reloading mid fight is not something you could do quickly and because those pistols were only effective at really short range. Possibly also with six shooters before speed loaders became a thing but it would likely be a case of alternating shots at one target instead of firing at two targets, much for the same reason. I'm not sure how much of a Hollywood myth the latter one is tho.

Lesson 1, if you intend on becoming hostile towards someone then just attack. You have no idea how many fights I've won because the an idiot thought that it was more important to posture then it was to actually attack me. 

Kinda reminds me of transformation scenes.  Just attack them while they're transforming and you might actually win the battle.

Lesson 1, if you intend on becoming hostile towards someone then just attack. You have no idea how many fights I've won because the an idiot thought that it was more important to posture then it was to actually attack me. 

I have to disagree, dual wielding is not as impractical and silly as you may think. Some shooting games even have the option to allow players to Dual wield. I have two such games here(they are Wii games), and I can get up to level 4 while dual wielding. Unfortunately i'm not good enough to go further, but frankly dual wileding is really not impossible. I can see someone who has ambidexterity pulling this off easily.

There’s quite a bit of difference between dual wielding a pair of plastic infrared controllers shaped like guns, firing at targets within a 2D screen from less than six (or even three) feet away... Versus dual wielding real guns in a 3D environment, having to deal with recoil on top of judging distances and angles for enemies who won’t conveniently only approach from within a 90 degree field of view.

One "Fated" day, the asteroid "Megalos" hit the "Earth", throwing the "People" into "Despair".  The organization "Vagina Dentata" rose up to defend the "People" with the power of "Chuuni."  But they were "Powerless" before the "Might" of "Dark Reunion".

Then one "Normal" Japanese "Schoolboy" unlocked the power of "Gondorf" and unleashed the secret weapons "Meatloaf" and "Hamstar".  With his "hey-ram" of "cheet wayfoos" he transcended the "Five Locks",  and equipped with the legendary cheatgunswordchainsawblades "Plothowles" and "McGuffins" he became the "Strongast" "Gary Stu" "Evar".  What will this boy's future hold?!?  As if you couldn't guess.  FAITO!  Gary Stu!  Don't give up! Gary Stu! ... Not that you would, things are pretty sweet for you other than the occasional fake crisis.  Holy "sheet" how long can we "milk" this?

All I really understood from that was "Vagina Dentata" because I read too many doujins.

Gosh this manga get so much hate, it's actually pretty funny. Seriously guys, if you find it so cringy, stop reading it.

I read it because it's fun to hate.  Oh hey, he just popped an Akira-bike into existence just by clenching his sphincter. *Hrrrrng* Offscreen even. How ridiculous will it get? That can't be anywhere near the top. Gotta keep reading to find out.

Gosh this manga get so much hate, it's actually pretty funny.

Seriously guys, if you find it so cringy, stop reading it. Arifureta is on my end one of my favourite because I never took it seriously, and you shouldn't.

One "Fated" day, the asteroid "Megalos" hit the "Earth", throwing the "People" into "Despair".  The organization "Vagina Dentata" rose up to defend the "People" with the power of "Chuuni."  But they were "Powerless" before the "Might" of "Dark Reunion".

Then one "Normal" Japanese "Schoolboy" unlocked the power of "Gondorf" and unleashed the secret weapons "Meatloaf" and "Hamstar".  With his "hey-ram" of "cheet wayfoos" he transcended the "Five Locks",  and equipped with the legendary cheatgunswordchainsawblades "Plothowles" and "McGuffins" he became the "Strongast" "Gary Stu" "Evar".  What will this boy's future hold?!?  As if you couldn't guess.  FAITO!  Gary Stu!  Don't give up! Gary Stu! ... Not that you would, things are pretty sweet for you other than the occasional fake crisis.  Holy "sheet" how long can we "milk" this?

Actually in the light novels Hajime is super embarrassed by how chuuni he looks.

Indeed. The first time he sees himself in the mirror with

Spoiler
he retreats to bed in a fit of depression over exactly that...

Not really a spoiler: Yue cheers him up.

I'm gonna watch it in hopes that MC-kun stays weak and ends up being a powerful character by bringing the party together, a la Log Horizon's Shiroe.

If he ends up getting some sort of McGuffin that lets him kill things dead, I'm not sure I want to stick around for another not!SAO.

cya

So they didn't show in the manga how Yue seduced Hajime. What the fuck...

well this manga will be crap then as that part explains a lot of hajime's actions

So they didn't show in the manga how Yue seduced Hajime. What the fuck...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics