Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.29 - 120votes)

Shounen Princess

Alt Names: alt 少年☆プリンセスalt Putri Harimau Nao
Author: Matsuri Seishirou
Artist: Matsuri Seishirou
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiGender Bender Gender BenderRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: After seeing a picture of Naotora Kusunoki as a kid, the crown prince of the Kingdom of Urunei in Southeast Asia fell in love at first sight. The only problem is that Naotora is the son of a bureaucrat in the Japanese Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Eager to please the prince, Naotora's father forces him to cross-dress and fly to Urunei to get married to the prince as "Nao". Once in Urunei, he unintentionally captures the hearts of the populace who see Nao as the return of Putri Harimau, the Tiger Girl of legend who had a hand in the founding of Urunei with the Dragon Prince long ago. However, there are some in Urunei who are not so happy about Nao's arrival.
Go to Shounen Princess Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Was that it? New Window lygarx
  • 1 Replies

192 Comments

The face he made was priceless, worth the wait :D

Spoiler

The map is obviously refer to Sabah:

20100620_24.gif

Please don't end yet. 5 chapter is too short.

2xIPwZQ.jpg

Its obvious the editor cancelled it because its not a shitty IS harem clone so the author was forced to turn it into a one shot. Or the author wanted it to be a series but the editor only allowed it to be a one shot because its not a shitty IS harem clone.

the extras at the end do say 'to be continued'. IM PUTTIN MY HOPES UP

My feelings are conflicted , twisted, and confused.

"H-huh? The main issue still hasn't been resolved!"

Ah, Lampshade Hanging, where would we be without you? XD . Perfect way of dealing the finishing blow to the Usurper there though XD .Of course, the way he went out stilll leaves room for the 'No One Could Survive That' trope to come into play... If there's a sequel. Which I personally would be happy to see, though that is perhaps hoping for too much if it was axed...

MUST RESIST URGE TO READ TVTROPES.

They could have at least resolved the trap reverse trap issue. Even if it was one page. Like they have a confrontation, he says "but I'm a guy!" and she's like "And I'm a girl!" 
Reverse marriage or... something.

this better not be the end >.<

The trap's legacy

is this the end? i hope its not

"Just what is the truth?" is every question a man ask when they first encounter a trap.

reminds me of re:On Comics (Indonesian Manga Magazine)
Once the first Takkabon done, then the next Volume is later to do

"H-huh? The main issue still hasn't been resolved!"

Ah, Lampshade Hanging, where would we be without you? XD . Perfect way of dealing the finishing blow to the Usurper there though XD .Of course, the way he went out stilll leaves room for the 'No One Could Survive That' trope to come into play... If there's a sequel. Which I personally would be happy to see, though that is perhaps hoping for too much if it was axed...

That "Final Blow" was pretty brutal

Well, it ended quite fast.

Nothing surprising, to be honest.

Sequel please when?

The crown prince didn't even know that the MC is a trap

Japan sure makes the shittiest endings

Wait...what? So is that the end or not?

Yep. It's a manga from 2014 so yeah it's over.

> Final Chapter

> New plot point revealed in final pages

> To be continued...

lol, wut?

Wait...what? So is that the end or not?

All that SEA country fusion. This is amusing. 

yea i laughed so hard for this

urunei = brunei but the language culinary and currency its from indonesia

It's been 2 pages since I've last been in the comments, I wonder what's happened in the interim.

Edit: Huh, it's sort of improved. Go Batoto!

If you like that, check out Mizutama Honey Boy and Full Dozer (it's a bit less that), if you didn't already.

I know of those two already, but thanks anyway :) . I'm not quite sure if Full Dozer should count there though, but I can see why it might...

Spoiler

Yes, and I have a fair bit of experience as a scanlator reporting to MU as well.......let's not split hairs and get involved in semantics here.

Batoto has absolutely no institutionalized system in place to vette, or safeguard against, bad tagging......MU does, and even batoto looks to it, in many, many ways,  for information.

Tragedy was a bad tag to begin with that only appeared here (not on MU, not on any of the other reader sites) .......where anybody can add any tag they feel like at the moment with absolutely no oversight..... and drama is as well. I've already seen it be removed twice from the MU page for this title. 

I  took the tragedy tag off (well, for one, God knows how many times it was actually added with how some people on this site insist on playing with the tags)  because it's not supported by MangaUpdates and because it only appeared after chapter 2 and everybody going on and on about the dog.

Remember, the MU pages are created and initially filled out by the scan group that's reporting the releases......they already know in most cases (certainly in this one) exactly how they should be tagged.

Neither the tragedy tag (or the drama tag for that matter) are warranted on this one.

https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=107057

Not exactly true, MU pages are created by either Updaters (which also include scanlators) by approval of moderator or the moderator itself and edited freely by updaters or moderator mmm...

From my experience, to be an updater is pretty easy, I became one years ago and still update the MU pages regularly and sometimes create new pages for new series (by approval of mod) mmm...

I don't really know the requirement to be an updater in MU nowadays, but since it was quite easy, sometimes there are wrong edits and trolls too so mod can lock some information of the pages mmm...

The information itself is sometimes subjective, both in MU and Batoto with MU usually more accurate mmm...

The next chapter is the last chapter.

Well, I guess that's it then, got nice confused boner so far mmm...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics