Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * - - (3.47 - 94votes)

1 Love 9

Alt Names: alt 1♥9 イチ・らぶ・キュウalt 1LOVE9alt イチ・らぶ・キュウalt Ichi Love Kyuualt Ichi Rabu Kyuualt 1♥9alt One Love Nine
Author: Tooyama Ema
Artist: Tooyama Ema
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaAction ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Takuma Miyabe is a boy from an island who moved to Tokyo because his island doesn't have a high school there. However, the ratio of male and female is 1:9. There are too many female students in his class, and as a result, they flirt with the still innocent Takuma.

Note:
4-koma
Go to 1 Love 9 Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Addressing Deeper Points Unintentionally? New Window bushwhacker2k
  • 5 Replies

103 Comments

i wonder why the guys dont just leave the country and have the nation of japan go extinct.

this is just slavery, switch guys for girls or blacks or anything else and there would of been an outcry >.>

Got tired of double standards? Wanna feel free? BECOME A TRAP! That solves everything in this manga!  :P

this is really a slice of life

was the author a pissed of female that hates men?  I know that Japan is pretty bias in how they serve men to woman, but this is kinda harsh

Still think this is more entertaining than the typical girl-somehow-got-roped-into-being-a-guy's-maid setting. Definitely.

...And we know it'll end on a good note.

was the author a pissed of female that hates men?  I know that Japan is pretty bias in how they serve men to woman, but this is kinda harsh

Spoiler

Someone must like this situation~

2iqgxuw.gif

is the authot trolling with us?

"They flirt with the still innocent Takuma."

Isn't this part of description a bit misleading?

A BIT?! That's the biggest understatement of the century

This series is strangely funny but at the same time pisses me off

That's called talented trolling.

Dominating?!? Trampled upon?!?!
Oh, c'mon, if there was such ratio, the women would lick our... I mean, they would welcome us with open... no-no-no That's not either. - They would be dying to get our favour. >_<

Yeah...probably would turn like Girls Bravo XD

I completely agree with you. I almost about to dropped this manga but decided to stay for it and see what happens.

Dominating?!? Trampled upon?!?!
Oh, c'mon, if there was such ratio, the women would lick our... I mean, they would welcome us with open... no-no-no That's not either. - They would be dying to get our favour. >_<

"They flirt with the still innocent Takuma."

Isn't this part of description a bit misleading?

Pretty sad that this is our most active project considering the release rate...

It's just a cute harem story with tsundere, don't have to read too deeply into it. I mean, it's either this or Nagasarete Airantou.

I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO!!

Hooray an update, many thanks! :D

any knows why this is called SEXIST manga?

as a man I feel guilty for read this manga T_T

FOR HOW MANY MONTHS, AT LAST, UPDATE!!!!!!!! HERE I COME!!

they're all so cute, especially hiyoko. as expected of Tooyama Ema-sensei.

Thank you for the update. This is just hilarious
I wanna say damn i would hate to live like that, but the way Japanese men treat Japanese women. I'm glad i dont have to live like a dog.
What sorcery is this? Another chapter actually got chugged out. By the same group to boot!
@Shenanigans
That's rather a good thing for his survival, considering that having balls is exactly what gets you in trouble there.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics