Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * - - (3.47 - 94votes)

1 Love 9

Alt Names: alt 1♥9 イチ・らぶ・キュウalt 1LOVE9alt イチ・らぶ・キュウalt Ichi Love Kyuualt Ichi Rabu Kyuualt 1♥9alt One Love Nine
Author: Tooyama Ema
Artist: Tooyama Ema
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaAction ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Takuma Miyabe is a boy from an island who moved to Tokyo because his island doesn't have a high school there. However, the ratio of male and female is 1:9. There are too many female students in his class, and as a result, they flirt with the still innocent Takuma.

Note:
4-koma
Go to 1 Love 9 Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Addressing Deeper Points Unintentionally? New Window bushwhacker2k
  • 5 Replies

103 Comments

So is every male in this series a masochist or something? There's no reason for them to stay in Japan while being treated this way. I really wanted it to be funny but I just couldn't crack a smile for 99% of it. 

I love this manga! I've already re-read it 5-7 times already, and I only found it a couple of days ago! I really look forward to reading more chapters!

...And then I look at the rate of releases and start to feel less hopeful.

more like message from the author ... lolz ...
kinda amazed the author for many drama manga can create something like this ... =3= ...

Three words: She is female.

Spoiler

I really like this series. That makes me a masochist?

lol, I hope it doesn't mean that XD.

Came here for harem.

Ended up laughing the whole time.

But got irritated the whole time.

Hate myself -.-

This manga is making me so conflicted.

See it on the bright side, a 9:1 ratio of women to men means Takuma is getting a harem no matter what, and you and I my friend know perfectly that getting a harem comes with a lot of hardships. However the harem is always worth it!!!

Eh, anyways, waiting for the next chapter starts now.

so their whole society is doomed to be reduced to something around an eighth

if you look at it as massive demographic control to prevent overburdening of the planet it is semi plausible unless all males are forced to become sperm donors  and gender filtered semen is used in which case the scewed population might be maintained but it would cause some worrying genetic bottlenecking 

also the impact on gdp due to the increased proportion of people taking maternity leave and time out to raise children plus the long term impact of the challenges faced by single mother families 

yeah i'll never get back the time i spent reading and commenting on this...............................

i agree with you i mean in a world were the rate of boy to girls is 1 to 10 the boys should have an upper hand for being a rare sprem source right?

Super cute and funny, thanks a lot for the new chapter Nayuki Love and MangaCat Scanlations!!

Came here for harem.

Ended up laughing the whole time.

But got irritated the whole time.

Hate myself -.-

This manga is making me so conflicted.

Huh... I know its supposed to be funny but I didn't laugh the whole time.

so their whole society is doomed to be reduced to something around an eighth

if you look at it as massive demographic control to prevent overburdening of the planet it is semi plausible unless all males are forced to become sperm donors  and gender filtered semen is used in which case the scewed population might be maintained but it would cause some worrying genetic bottlenecking 

also the impact on gdp due to the increased proportion of people taking maternity leave and time out to raise children plus the long term impact of the challenges faced by single mother families 

yeah i'll never get back the time i spent reading and commenting on this...............................

look like they need few of these men

Spoiler

Spoiler

Takuma got to Tokyo from his Island by boat that means that it's possible for there to be boats or planes to different Countries. Also, if the males in Japan are being given no human rights and are expected to live with it how are the other countries doing? are they just the same or possibly even worse? who knows...

Other countries are probably the same, because otherwise, they will have trouble with human right supporters and other organisations from other countries and they would take advantage of this apartheid to secure/convert/invade the remaining isolated islands, which would cause huge lose of their territorial sea and habitable lands that would lead to an enormous economic collapse.

So i guess he was impregnated when she spoke to his ear, kinda like ear sex of sorts

I have never, and never will enjoy such a blatantly masochistic manga.  I went through most of the series up to this point and all I'm left with is disappointment in all of the characters I was introduced to.

Bleck.

i like Hiyoko the best anyone else?

Man I can't identify with this manga. I have to much pride to be let myself be treated anywhere near as bad as they're treated. On the first day of coming to Japan, if I saw how things were I would be on the next boat back home. Screw that shit, no girl is worth being treated worse then the damn family dog.

Spoiler

more like message from the author ... lolz ...

kinda amazed the author for many drama manga can create something like this ... =3= ...

one word to say nice!

Stranded on a lawless desserted beach, one on one; it's time to become a man Takuma!... I hope...

*fingers crossed*

Stranded on a lawless desserted beach, one on one; it's time to become a man Takuma!... I hope...

You think they haven't thought about that? Most likely, all planes and boats are women only.

You can't defeat women, it's impossible. You just have to learn to accept it and cry yourself to sleep

Takuma got to Tokyo from his Island by boat that means that it's possible for there to be boats or planes to different Countries. Also, if the males in Japan are being given no human rights and are expected to live with it how are the other countries doing? are they just the same or possibly even worse? who knows...

that message from the sea is the best. also, tsundere hiyono <3

Spoiler

PS: We need editors (cleaners/typesetters) if you guys want a more regular release schedule.

i wonder why the guys dont just leave the country and have the nation of japan go extinct.

this is just slavery, switch guys for girls or blacks or anything else and there would of been an outcry >.>

You think they haven't thought about that? Most likely, all planes and boats are women only.

You can't defeat women, it's impossible. You just have to learn to accept it and cry yourself to sleep

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics