Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.26 - 39votes)

Otometic Syndrome

Alt Names: alt おとめてぃっくシンドロームalt 乙女的シンドロームalt オトメティックシンドロームalt Maidenic Syndrome
Author: Harukawa Haru
Artist: Harukawa Haru
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of LifeWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tachibana Otome, a 16-year-old otaku girl whose dream guy has "Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes," suddenly meets just that type of person in real life when Towada Oji transfers into her class... How will it go for her?
Go to Otometic Syndrome Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

61 Comments

Eh gotta admit I was hoping for the best friend to meet the guy without all that split personality (or maybe twin???) thingy. Would habe been a nice change from all those mangas where the "quirky, cute" heroine gets together with the super-ultra popular guy she is in love with because he's so "dreamy". Naturally I can't tell if that's really going to happen, but it sure looks like it. 

great.
split personality route..

guess next is the MC will became close with timid Ouji,
while her Best friend getting close with the cold ouji...

and then their love triangle(square?) begin

Or it could be that timid ouji thinks he's a woman and megane ouji knows he is a guy. Then the MC has to juggle being "friends" with timid ouji while being attracted to megane ouji.

great.

split personality route..

guess next is the MC will became close with timid Ouji,

while her Best friend getting close with the cold ouji...

and then their love triangle(square?) begin

So I guess there is a pending psychological tag in this series.

Spoiler

thanks for ze releases~!

Just read through and am following. The dialogue and grammar are driving me a tad bit crazy, though. 

Should be fine now. For the future chapters, I mean.

So is this "If HItler was an Otome?"

Just read through and am following. The dialogue and grammar are driving me a tad bit crazy, though. 

Both girls are so cute damn.

She's right.

0NoySvN.png

I hate it when "real life" gets in the way of the releases!  How rood!   ;)

It's actually pretty amazing how 2 redrawers went inactive at the same time xD.

I'm sorry for the late release, the redrawer & proofreader went inactive due to real life reasons.

I hate it when "real life" gets in the way of the releases!  How rood!   ;)

I'm sorry for the late release, the redrawer & proofreader went inactive due to real life reasons.

I'm just going to say this now, if Rika ever gets a partner they're going to be my OTP.

She's on the bring of becoming a true Fujoshi mmm...

not even close. Fujoshi's want BL, she wants a boyfriend (heterosexual)

As far as the title is concerned it's probably a mix of Otometic (Automatic + Otome) and Otomechikku (Girlish).

It would be interesting if the guy fell in love with Rika instead. Lol

I agree on this one.

Spoiler
Whoa, Rika is quite the yandere.

I can already see the ending... not mmm...

To be fair, neither is correct and at the same time, both are. It's a Japanese pun with "automatic" and "otome-teki". No matter how you choose to title it, it doesn't make sense in English. It doesn't particularly matter which title is used as long as all the alternative readings are listed.

God damn plays on words!

Reminds me of GTO's "trauma" joke.

Trauma, as in psychological issue, is in Japanese トラウマ - torauma.

Tora + uma = tiger + horse.

Scary trauma = scary tigerhorse hybrid.

It would be interesting if the guy fell in love with Rika instead. Lol

Beep Beep. There was nothing here.

interpals was designed with blondehair/blueeyes obsessed Japanese women in mind.

To be fair, neither is correct and at the same time, both are. It's a Japanese pun with "automatic" and "otome-teki". No matter how you choose to title it, it doesn't make sense in English. It doesn't particularly matter which title is used as long as all the alternative readings are listed.

What the dictionary says is irrelevant when the reading is right there. Also, spelling out English words in romaji is stupid.

Well. Using otometic feels like she's a machine. Using english as main is not recommended in most cases

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics