Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 103votes)

Gabriel DropOut

Alt Names: alt ไม่เป็นนางฟ้าได้ไหมเนี่ยalt ガヴリールドロップアウト
Author: Ukami
Artist: Ukami
Genres: Comedy ComedySchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description:
Go to Gabriel DropOut Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

131 Comments

Wait until she ends up on stackoverflow...

saving the world one script at a time

I guess Tap didn't fall prey

Wait until she ends up on stackoverflow...

someone make a best girl forum thread so the comments section doesn't explode

But we all already know who is the best girl, and we all also know nobody will change their opinions no matter what others say. So the only thing left is to look smug, make a bad joke and move on with the manga, and I don't think we need a special thread for that.

She's probably going to play DOS games or watch anime in a few chapters, isn't she.
...Now that I think about it, doesn't she remind you of Neptunia? I haven't played the games, so I can't say for sure, but they seem somewhat similar for me.

lmao.... didn't know how to use the computer but learned two computer languages xD

You can do without Java, Tap-chan. Trust me, it's fucking awful.

Preach.

someone make a best girl forum thread so the comments section doesn't explode

also vigne is best girl by far

I second that.

whatever happened to the whole "help satanya sneak in to heaven" plot

The internet is so funny. The best girl literally shines with the perfect (up to measurement uncertainty) balance of kindness, selfishness, girly cuteness and deadpan tsukkomi every time she appears; and yet you can always find heretics who were led astray by a chest, a chuuni, a gamergirl or a dog.
*sips tea while fixing his monocle*

Man, if only I can disguise my terrible taste with such high caliber smug comment I would. But thankfully I don't have shit taste since Raphi is best girl.

*eats more chips*

principle reminds me of coffee shop owner

The internet is so funny. The best girl literally shines with the perfect (up to measurement uncertainty) balance of kindness, selfishness, girly cuteness and deadpan tsukkomi every time she appears; and yet you can always find heretics who were led astray by a chest, a chuuni, a gamergirl or a dog.
*sips tea while fixing his monocle*
Why is Raphael so perfect?

Vigne is great, but so is Raphy.

Very short chapter this time? I mean, it's cool seeing Gab try to report her gaming experience as somehow being proper angelic work, but still, only six pages.

I was expecting punchiness

When Gabriel started her speech, there was no doubt in anyone's mind what she was talking about.

Chapter 35 up and waiting for review. If you want it faster, it's also up on our website dropoutmanga.wordpress.com 

Next up: Satanichia as Jorji Costava.

*DETAINED!*

Funny
I thought he looked more like a chibi Dragonite

'Tis what i thought too

Funny

I thought he looked more like a chibi Dragonite

Chargonite Poof!

Man, I love Vigne. More of her please.

Satanya has seen some shit.
6VOFDrt.png

I want a pet Alexander.