Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.49 - 198votes)

Mai Ball!

Alt Names: alt マイぼーる!alt My Ball!
Author: Inoue Sora
Artist: Inoue Sora
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Mai has been helping out her childhood friend, Kunimitsu, every morning with football practice ever since they were little. After years of practice, Kunimitsu has been MVP 2 years in a row at the middle school nationals. One day, Reika - one of Kunimitsu's admirers - witnesses the two childhood friends practicing, and is shocked by Mai's ability to keep up. Determined to prove herself to Kunimitsu, Reika challenges Mai to a football challenge!

Caught between her childhood crush and new competition, will Mai be able to hold her composure? With a tendency to get too nervous or fantasize about Kunimitsu, Mai has a hard time playing football outside of practice. Can she stop her lewd fantasies long enough to beat Reika? [Kamas]
Go to Mai Ball! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

935 Comments

Seems pretty fun series so far.

The whole bustline thing was a riot lmao.

From this we know that he isn't real harem MC material. Yuki Rito would have accomplished it in about 10s by falling over twice.

The 1st fall would accomplish it, the 2nd would be for fan service.

>I needed three days to persuade them

Oh boy.

From this we know that he isn't real harem MC material. Yuki Rito would have accomplished it in about 10s by falling over twice.

She kicked the ball with her heel, and bounced it to the ground with her shoulder so it couldn't be stolen easily on the way down. That's legal.

I would say its borderline legal, at most.

Most referees would call a fault on that, since the limit between shoulder (which you can hit the ball with) and the rest of the arm is up for debate, after all.

Pretty much all popular manga includes boys/men fantasizing, so it's refreshing (and hilarious) to see a girl fantasize for once while actually keeping an actual plot moving.

I understand you don't read much Shoujo :D

Pretty much all popular manga includes boys/men fantasizing, so it's refreshing (and hilarious) to see a girl fantasize for once while actually keeping an actual plot moving.

She kicked the ball with her heel, and bounced it to the ground with her shoulder so it couldn't be stolen easily on the way down. That's legal.

Considering the greatest ever story in the history of sport started off with a racist orgy with prostitutes in Thailand, have some faith.

You never know what may happen.

what

It's difficult to see exactly what she's doing from a still panel, but you are allowed to play the ball with some parts of your shoulder. If she's using the outside of her shoulder, then it's illegal.

Considering the greatest ever story in the history of sport started off with a racist orgy with prostitutes in Thailand, have some faith.

In some years from now there will be a movie about this, and it will begin with these words.

Holy crap! Kunimistu isn't even the MC, and yet his harem ballooned faster than any other protagonist I've read about in recent memory. Or is it Mai's harem? Either way, I think we are witnessing the birth of a new legend, my fellow potatoes.

I get it now. This guy wants a freaking harem.

>I needed three days to persuade them

Oh boy.

I get it now. This guy wants a freaking harem.

Holy crap! Kunimistu isn't even the MC, and yet his harem ballooned faster than any other protagonist I've read about in recent memory. Or is it Mai's harem? Either way, I think we are witnessing the birth of a new legend, my fellow potatoes.

I get the feeling that some Yuri action may take place here.

8 are scanned, 9 available

Awesome, thanks for response. Glad to see that the series got popular. Hopefully we'll see all of them translated.

"I needed three days to persuade them..."

Persuade them of what???

Yeah it appears that she was convinced to play soccer, but on the condition that the male MC does perverted shit to her because that's the only way she can perform. Can only play soccer while dripping wet and horny I guess.

She's all about PHILOSOPHY.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d10W42Gh7mk

It's called sweat.

How many volumes are released so far? I hope it's not just this one :( I'm generally not into sport manga but I do like these lewd/cute series. Especially Mai's chibi expressions.

8 are scanned, 9 available

Spoiler

It's called sweat.

How many volumes are released so far? I hope it's not just this one :( I'm generally not into sport manga but I do like these lewd/cute series. Especially Mai's chibi expressions.

Spoiler

Clearly, Kunimitsu's football isn't the only balls she's willing to play with...

Naamloos-2.png

020.jpg

Every time with this guy!
e45.png

Wow, that guy is a dense motherfucker.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics