Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.49 - 198votes)

Mai Ball!

Alt Names: alt マイぼーる!alt My Ball!
Author: Inoue Sora
Artist: Inoue Sora
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Mai has been helping out her childhood friend, Kunimitsu, every morning with football practice ever since they were little. After years of practice, Kunimitsu has been MVP 2 years in a row at the middle school nationals. One day, Reika - one of Kunimitsu's admirers - witnesses the two childhood friends practicing, and is shocked by Mai's ability to keep up. Determined to prove herself to Kunimitsu, Reika challenges Mai to a football challenge!

Caught between her childhood crush and new competition, will Mai be able to hold her composure? With a tendency to get too nervous or fantasize about Kunimitsu, Mai has a hard time playing football outside of practice. Can she stop her lewd fantasies long enough to beat Reika? [Kamas]
Go to Mai Ball! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

935 Comments

I can't believe Chidori is fucking dead.

That outplay was just like Mexico's goal against Germany last week.

sadly they make the best goal of the tournament when they already where too far to get the draw the match.

And now we find out Chidori is the smartest one on the field. Just what can't that little ball of sunshine do? God bless.

we have Reika and Mai being the stars, but they are too far from Chidori, what a good expression to describe her "a little ball of sunshine", she's the best <3 (maybe even Kunimitsu's level of pro plays)

That outplay was just like Mexico's goal against Germany last week.

And now we find out Chidori is the smartest one on the field. Just what can't that little ball of sunshine do? God bless.

Daaaamn Giiirrrrllll

Chidori, being a magnificent bastard best girl since 2016.

PQlvoVf.jpeg

CHIDORI NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

No lie, when I saw her like that with eyes almost looking blank, I teared up.

Really?  When I saw that I thought... Chidori has gone Yandere.

Rough play brute just rekt Chidori? THERE MUST BE RETRIBUTION!!!!!!

g82E55g.jpg?1

No lie, when I saw her like that with eyes almost looking blank, I teared up.

If Chidori dies, we riot.

img000020%201_zpsn93brcyi.pngMufasa%27s%2Bdeath.gif

Chidori...

g82E55g.jpg?1

rip

613CN5o3z7L._SL256_.jpg

Chidori is still best girl.

Spoiler

Just caught up. Chidori <3!

Spoiler

Pages 14 and 15 top was a two page splash.

It took me a little while to figure that out. Messed up the flow for me. Would it be possible to have them as one page instead?

Untitled_-_1.jpg

I EAGERLY await the moment the strategy employed here(and the past couple of chapters) comes to fruition =03.

I just absolutely flat out love the way the leadership thinks she is getting it and Mai is just going full dreamland.

Mai's gone full derp.  S*** is about to go down.

Mai is way too pure for this world. Or for the opposing team's brutes.

Hurrrrr~

GOT DARNIT!! Every time, EVERY FREAKIN TIME I finish the chapter, then click on the next page, it always jumps back to chapter 1. Makes me think there's another chapter to read only to be disappointed in the same instance >=01....

I love the art. This series is just so fun to read.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics