Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.49 - 198votes)

Mai Ball!

Alt Names: alt マイぼーる!alt My Ball!
Author: Inoue Sora
Artist: Inoue Sora
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Mai has been helping out her childhood friend, Kunimitsu, every morning with football practice ever since they were little. After years of practice, Kunimitsu has been MVP 2 years in a row at the middle school nationals. One day, Reika - one of Kunimitsu's admirers - witnesses the two childhood friends practicing, and is shocked by Mai's ability to keep up. Determined to prove herself to Kunimitsu, Reika challenges Mai to a football challenge!

Caught between her childhood crush and new competition, will Mai be able to hold her composure? With a tendency to get too nervous or fantasize about Kunimitsu, Mai has a hard time playing football outside of practice. Can she stop her lewd fantasies long enough to beat Reika? [Kamas]
Go to Mai Ball! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

935 Comments

I'm sure next chapter comes the startling news of Kunimitsu's injury due to his loss of stamina playing with them, causing the girls all the more resolve to win the tournament.

you know i'm pretty sure that romance tag just means the romance of soccer and the romance of friendship now

I really like the detail in the last panel that Mai and Rika are holding hands with intertwined fingers while sleeping. I ship them so much.

Ty, and Keep up the good work.

And I ship all of them.

But that is kilometres offside. How blind can the ref be?

he BS with teleporting a defender next to kiiro 

And suddenly, two very weird new ships are born. But I approve!

Someone tip a delivery guy, cause I just love that serving of EXTRA THICC!

BATH TIEM NOW?!

Are we finally off Namek?

More yuri! You must give me more!!

So, anyway, it's moving to Young Animal Arashi?

If I recall correctly, Young Animal Arashi is the adult erotic-oriented version of Young Animal. It published "Nana to Kaoru: Black Label" for example, which was raunchier than the original series.

So, maybe we won't get two chapters a month, but the author will have more time to make longer chapters and more freedom to skirt the line of hentai (and less censorship).

A win-win?

Chidori - New Pajamas Get!

About the offside thing, maybe Kiiro just run super fast. When Mai shot the ball she's still behind the giant girl, run into the ball and headed it to change the course. It's safe because onside/offside position will be freeze when the ball is not in play.

It's also consistent with no Kiiro in front of them before that last panel.

it's still kind of BS, cause it was a straight shoot from Mai, it didn't at least a high ball to go slower so Kiiro could connect, it was straight outta fantasy (you can't run that fast, even for kiiro).

the author really f*cked up! 

About the offside thing, maybe Kiiro just run super fast. When Mai shot the ball she's still behind the giant girl, run into the ball and headed it to change the course. It's safe because onside/offside position will be freeze when the ball is not in play.

It's also consistent with no Kiiro in front of them before that last panel.

This isnt news but Reika is a true lady killer, this manga has some of the best written girls i have ever seen, creating female characters is very dificult but creating REALLY good ones is even more and this manga is filled to the brim with them. 

But that is kilometres offside. How blind can the ref be?

well, she didn't catch any shit of what the other team did ... how Giant destroyed sistematically best girl chidori

we all now who is best girl, but Reika is still the best character in this series 

JEzU7AT.png

love her <3

It's becoming a monthly NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! T_T

I liked that match quite a bit. Takenou being this overwhelming force was an interesting challenge for them.

The flick header is offside isn,t it? No defender coming back yet and It definitely was not a cross or shot from the side off the pitch from Mai

If Mai shot on goal and the goalie made a save without being able to hold on to the Ball, she could score on the rebound.

Would be the only way to have it make sense. You cannot be offsides on a shot on goal unless you irritate the goalie and after the save it's "a new situation".

no offside is counted if the player get the ball in his own side of the field XD... 

Kiiro's flick header is the one that I'm referencing.

It is a great play that resembles Mohamed Salah's 3rd goal vs Arsenal weeks before until Kiiro popped out of nowhere. Why is she even there? If she blocked the keeper it's offside. If she touched the ball it will be offside. The angle/panel shown really doesn't help to show what is happening during the counteratttack. 

Kunimitsu is like a football. He's going to be passed around from waifu to waifu within his own harem.

I honestly can't even remember the score.

Argh why is this manga so good

Wait, that was obviously offside. The sideways pass from Chidori to Mai was fine, but when Mai took the shot and another player flicked it in with no defenders anywhere between Mai and the goal? That's so blatantly against the rules and only the dumbest ref in the world would miss it.

Would it count as offside if it was a diagonal cross where Kiiro dashed to flick?

Putting the matter of offside aside, how the fck she made it to the goal? I wonder why did she even flick that ball :P Now everyone will blame her (i really hope so)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics