Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.12 - 249votes)

Hachinan tte, Sore wa Nai Deshou!

Alt Names: alt ผมเนี่ยนะ...ชายแปด!alt 八男って、それはないでしょう!alt Eighth son, I don’t think so!alt Hachi-nan tte, Sore wa Nai deshou!
Author: Y.a
Artist: Kusumoto Hiroki
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ichinomiya Shingo, a young 25 years old, single, worker of firm company while thinking of tomorrow' busy working day goes to sleep. However the moment he woke up, it's a room unknown to him. He then learn that he is inside a 6 years-old boy and is taking over his mind. He then learn a lot from the memories of the said boy: he was born as the youngest child (8th son and 10th child) of poor noble family living in back country. Having no administrative skill, he can't do anything to manage the vast land his family has. Fortunately, he is blessed with a very rare talent, talent of magic. Unfortunately, while his talent could bring prosperity to his family, in his situation it only brought disaster. Yes, this is the story of the boy, Wendelin Von Benno Baumeister, opening his own path in a harsh world.

adapted from the web novel series of the same name
RAW: http://comic-walker.com/contents/detail/KDCW_MF00000009010000_68/
Go to Hachinan tte, Sore wa Nai Deshou! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Web Novel translation New Window Starbuck
  • 0 Replies

309 Comments

Um, you two know this is actually somewhat historically accurate. Royalty and such typically woukd do anything they could to take advantage of others (and not be taken advantage of themselves). This goes double (or more) for people of influence... Such as bell. Considering who and what he was previously, it makes sense that he would be use to staving off this aspect of being royalty...

Spoiler

You're right.

But it can be summed:

"BAd plot, written by bad author."

And ...

"We are starved for good stuff, so we keep ourself alive with this."

It's enjoyable to read. But crinche worthy when thinking about how he acts...

Spoiler

Chapter 17. The moment I reached page 9, I had to stop reading. This story was pleasantly medicore, without too much stupid crap, until that point.
I don't even care if it gets resolved within 1 chapter, centering a new plotpoint around the MC being treated like a tool and a loser is so purely unpleasant that I just don't have any reason to read anymore. Even when the king elevated the MC's status, just to make use of him, had me cringe a bit, but it wasn't as bad as this poorly phrased "scheme".

politics... like it or not, its just can't be helped... also, don't forget about 'drama' tag... bear with it...

Yeaaahh....
Chapter 17. The moment I reached page 9, I had to stop reading. This story was pleasantly medicore, without too much stupid crap, until that point.
I don't even care if it gets resolved within 1 chapter, centering a new plotpoint around the MC being treated like a tool and a loser is so purely unpleasant that I just don't have any reason to read anymore. Even when the king elevated the MC's status, just to make use of him, had me cringe a bit, but it wasn't as bad as this poorly phrased "scheme".

Toodles.

Bye, mister negativity.

Yeaaahh....

Toodles.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Um, you two know this is actually somewhat historically accurate. Royalty and such typically woukd do anything they could to take advantage of others (and not be taken advantage of themselves). This goes double (or more) for people of influence... Such as bell. Considering who and what he was previously, it makes sense that he would be use to staving off this aspect of being royalty...
MidoriKitzune
Dec 06 2017 06:04 PM

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

You're right.

But it can be summed:

"BAd plot, written by bad author."

And ...

"We are starved for good stuff, so we keep ourself alive with this."

It's enjoyable to read. But crinche worthy when thinking about how he acts...

I find it interesting that the artist's coloring skills are above his drawing skills. The green for that habit is stunning.

Hey wandelin, are you really a human? did you even have any personality at all? until this chapter aren't you just being toyed/used/taken advantage of by the people around you. Is it just me, or the only real person who actually care about you is your zombie teacher from looong time ago?. Is it just me or he actually never make any "decision" by himself and pretty much just follow the flow?.

Are you Mochizuki Touya's long lost brother?

Spoiler

The fact that I know that name tells me I have wasted at least a part of my life on bad manga. I really hated that one.

Spoiler

And this is around the point in the novel where I lost interest

Spoiler

I read the novel until chapter 42 and so far Elize didn't show any unique personality at all

she is just like perfect beautiful girl with predictable and boring personality

I hope she would show why she is the best girl without using her figure as the reason

Oh,the old forgotten middle age royalty custom of trading a woman ready to breed in exchange for money,power,status and such through an engagement.

It should come back along with the mammoths and the witch hunt.

(Also,that male friend of his is a laid-back Sunohara like I never have seen in a while)

Is having a mistress really that accepted. I dont know , maybe its just me but I think most women prefer their partners to be commited to them and only them. If you're to show affection to any women , whats the point

The modern concept of marrying for love didn't exist until around the Industrial Revolution.  Marrying for political alliances and having a lover on the side was the standard for the nobility before that, and even up until the mid to late 1900s the nobility of the modern world still usually had arranged marriages.  The British Royal family marrying for love in recent years is a big change.

WTF? Theres no plot in this

What do you mean? There's plenty of plot, just don't look at her eyes.

Holy shit this chapter.

Dropped

The girls are all over him only because of his strength, status and money. While he got the latter two because of the first, he got the first for free. Everything falls into his lap, but he doesn't seem to have any ambition or dream of his own.

It's like the biography of someone who won the lottery.

And as of now this doesn't deserve the romance tag.

Edit: The fact that he reincarnated is mostly irrelevant as well.

Our mc... Seems pretty careless guy, I mean this is a perfect political marriage, so he will stay.. and fight for the country.

WTF? Theres no plot in this

Not to mention she is the sorely needed balance to almost any party.

tell that to super kami dende

Spoiler

Not to mention she is the sorely needed balance to almost any party.

True, although if her boobs get any bigger, she's going to have trouble keeping her balance.

Not that I'd complain if that were to happen. . .

welp, time to dig up my nun hentai collection again...

075.jpg

welp, time to dig up my nun hentai collection again...

those bazongas belong to 12 years old???

She's such a beauty

Hey Gandalf her eyes are so fucking far apart I could zone a condo in that space, how much I gotta give you for a permit

The fact that I know that name tells me I have wasted at least a part of my life on bad manga. I really hated that one.

Is having a mistress really that accepted. I dont know , maybe its just me but I think most women prefer their partners to be commited to them and only them. If you're to show affection to any women , whats the point

The circumstances being that noble there need to have an heir and it has to be a boy to inherit the family name. More wives means more chances of a boy being born. It was skipped in the manga but not only does the noble family need an heir they also need backup for him. In the world as dangerous as that, "the more the better" is what they are thinking.

It's a feudal society with magic and monsters. Even Wends dad had a mistress. Not that weird for a hero like Wend to have some.

Hey wandelin, are you really a human? did you even have any personality at all? until this chapter aren't you just being toyed/used/taken advantage of by the people around you. Is it just me, or the only real person who actually care about you is your zombie teacher from looong time ago?. Is it just me or he actually never make any "decision" by himself and pretty much just follow the flow?.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics